TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 11, 2013 users admin

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I quit looking!

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I think Ben's season was the worst. I didn't even finish watching and that was the only season I gave up on mid way through

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the last 3 weeks... and I came seriously close to deleting the episodes from my DVR last night...

There's just nothing there to pull me in this season.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think the Bachelor and Bachelorette should get advice from Patti Sanger who is The Million Dollar Matchmaker. She's very insightful about dating, a little nuts, but it would be interesting.
Can you tell I'm a bit bored with this show??

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 08, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I only watch to see the incredible and beautiful places they go and the amazing dates. Honestly, these people don't interest me much.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 08, 2013 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Maderia is beautiful!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 08, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chris writes a love poem. I am not sure this was the right time in their relationship for it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 08, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I want Drew for myself.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 08, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
No drama tonight. I thought last week's previews promised drama!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 08, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I like Chris a lot. But then there's Brooks, who is the whole package. I didn't see any real chemistry between Des and Michael. I don't think Drew is a free spirit, he's a Debbie Downer, not a lot of fun. For the life of me I don't know what she sees in Zak. I think it will be between Chris and Brooks. She practically told Chris H. tonight that Brooks is the one. She glowed talking about him and had tears of joy in her eyes.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
When she told Chris H. that she was in love with Brooks, I thought "uh oh"...I never heard a Bachelorette say they were in love before they made their choice. Made me think they were setting up some drama...maybe I'm just a cynic!

Yes DOGDOC, last week's previews showed everyone crying and all kinds of drama. Hmmmmmmm

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I have so much respect for Brooks above the other guys for saying .. that he's between the Like and Love stage .. and like the way they came up with the adjectives in between to describe the path to Love... and I like that she said she was running .. and Brooks asked if "jogging" was o.k.? .. Much more realistic than Michael after one solo date saying he's really falling in Love...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I can now see the chemistry between Brooks and Des and Chris and Des. Both of them seem to be taking it very seriously. I just don't like Drew. Something about him makes me wonder if he's sincere when he talks to her.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Drew doesn't look her in the eye when he's talking to her - at least not from what I've seen.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That's cuz he's thinking about ME.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
that funny, Dogdoc! It does seem like he's either very shy or not sincere.

I agree with the chemistry that "she" has for Brooks & that Chris has been the most romantic. However, don't cut Zack out of this - Des is so fun loving & Zack has a really great personality that leans that way. No, initially I didn't think he would even get this far but as the wks go on, he has grown on me as possibly being the best fit for her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've just never gotten over the ick factor of Zak coming in shirtless the first night. Still ewwww. Michael seemed kind of effeminate to me and I just didn't see any chemistry there at all.

And please, Des, "walking," "skipping" and "running" are all verbs, while "finish line" is a noun. Just annoying. I'm thinking Des's profession of love for Brooks is a foreshadowing of doom. Just don't see it happening.

Chris is my favorite, only because he seems the most normal and least boring. And he has that Danny Tanner thing going for him.

And did Michael seriously call his mommy from the reject limo? Don't think we've ever seen that before one this show. That was kind of funny.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't quite get the walking, skipping, running finish line.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Different stages of love?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I get the different steps of falling in love. They are all verbs but the end of the steps is a noun.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I also laughed about Michael calling his mom from the reject limo. I am hoping the producers told him to make the call. I agree that quite a few of the men this season are effeminate. IMO, maybe Brooks most of all. Something seems too intense about Drew. And I tried to like Zak but he has taken his clothes off a little too many times for me and to me he falls into the effeminate category. So by process of elimination if I had to choose, it would be Chris but only because the others all have something about them that would be a deal breaker for me. Is this season over yet? : - )

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought she was talking about going after a guy: walking, skipping running finish line.

That's ok, I didn't understand dot dot dot either!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i sort of looked at it as falling in love as the finish line or a continuum. therefore there would be markers to determine where you were on the trek or line. i thought it was a good analogy.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well... I've been reading the recaps on Reality Steve... and after reading (actually skimming) this weeks recap I realized that if I can' even read the entire recap that obviously the show can't/won't hold my interest... so I deleted the last 4 episodes...

HOW did ABC/Fleiss go soooo wrong this season with casting??? I don't think Des was a good choice... NONE of the girls from that season should have been considered... if they want to go with someone known then perhaps they should have gone back to other seasons... I think Michelle Money would have been a better Bachelorette than Des....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's recaps are better than the show. Especially once you know the producer manipulation that goes on behind the scenes, as well as what goes on behind the scenes that they DON'T show on TV.