TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 03, 2013 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Tex,

Also, the guys said Ben never ever mentioned his son to them. We all wonder about Juan Pablo.

with James!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Juan Pablo (finally) gone, along with James, and Kasey.

Next week: Des crying again talking with Drew.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Too much drama tonight about James. They had to fill in 2 hours of time, so it was a bunch of guys acting like tattling school boys and a bunch of he said, he said. Juan Pablo got no camera time the whole season and Kasey had a1on1 early on but saw no connection recently. It was a no brainer.
It looks like Drew leaves next week breaking Desiree's heart. Who knows how they script it!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I totally agree JAG! Two hours to fill..so drama, drama, drama created. Could have been a one hour show. Seriously.

It looks like everyone is crying next week...I burst out laughing!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
my son walked through the den while i was watching during the drew telling about james, and he said 'so she is tossing the snitch to the curb, right?'
LOL
the seemed to show the whole james thing in commercials, makes me wonder if she really does send everyone home. but i wonder if something happened to his dad.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This show is getting tired.

They have to make drama.

It looked like there were a bunch of guys being driven away in limos for next week.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Des comes off as 1 dimensional and boring (other than being too sweet and crying). She just seems blah. Her guys all seem like jerks as well. Not a good season... :|

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't know what happens but, Drew strikes me as smarmy and somewhat controlling.... sort of like a Jake Pavela.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't read spoilers but I'm thinking the previews were for the whole rest of the season. They sure made it look like she falls for Drew but then Drew wants to leave? And then she rejects the rest of the guys?! Their previews always mislead us, so I'll tune in to see what really happens.

I'm not feeling the Drew love either. There's something about him that I can't warm to. I like Brooks or Chris. And Zak seemed really fun last night. I'm surprised she kept Michael -- he always seems to be in the thick of the drama.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I think there is a sexual appeal with Drew if watching him use kissing as his way to "relate" with her! Not much else there.

I thought Zak was adorable last night and certainly comfortable with himself, plus he is really falling for her.

I still like Brooks, who seems rather simple and uncomplicated. Chris is fine...no big impression one way or the other.

Sure was glad to see James go. Now talk about "swarmy"!!!! He talked and talked and said nothing!

Des is nice and uncomplicated. She seems easy to be around and likes to have fun. At least she's not high maintenance like Emily was!

Interesting that there was not much ever said about Juan Pablo having a child.....there were at least 3 dads in this group I believe. Odd that Ben was the only one who "used" his position as a parent....

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I heard JP mention his daughter before last night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I really wanted Des to say FU to the guys and keep James. I felt like I was watching an episode of Mean Girls. What a bunch of whiny babies! They're worse than the girls. I don't really see that James ever said any so awful. I think they just really blew it out of proportion. Many, many people look beyond the relationship they are in at the moment. I remember telling my first husband once, "My next boyfriend is gonna be a cowboy!" It was a joke. I truly believe James and Mikey were just joking around and talking like guys. The others were just being crybabies.

It seems like this season is all about who the boys are going to gang up on next. They need to pay attention to their own relationships with Des and not worry so much about the other guys. I'm really disappointed in Des for not telling them that also.

Not liking this season so much.

My final two are Brooks and Chris. Chris reminds me of Danny Tanner (Full House) and seems the most down to earth. The rest of them are drama queens. I can't stand Michael. Very disappointing season. I wonder how the ratings are doing?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. I was really offended by Drew and his disclosure on national TV of his dad's secrets. AA is called Alcoholics ANONYMOUS for a reason. I know a lot of people in the program, and it's just not cool to break someone's anonymity. I felt he was using that and his dad's cancer (which was another of his dad's secrets--"even his co-workers don't know") to gain Des's sympathy. It seemed very manipulative and left a very bad taste in my mouth. These are not secrets you should be blabbing on a TV show. These are very private issues and I found it offensive that he would use this information in that way. I wonder if his dad knew ahead of time that his son would be outing him on both fronts?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I agree BabyJax. I think that it was all manipulation on his part to get Des to like him more. I just get a smarmy feel about him.

Brooks seems to stay out of the drama. Chris was only sucked into the discussion last night. It was the prosecutor and Kasey that were really annoying. Although, I have to say that James didn't help his cause much either.

She should have kept JP! He's just adorable!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling JP won't have a problem finding a girlfriend after this show!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I do see a lot of good potential for the Bach. Pad in this bunch. They need some fresh meat on that show. Some of the re-peat folks they keep bringing back are getting boring.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I find myself walking out of the tv room and just listening to it from afar for most of this season because of boredom but my neighbor is all wrapped up in this season and thinks it is great so I am curious about the ratings too.

I completely understand what James was saying (even if I don't like him) and thought the other men came off as immature for making such a deal of what he said.

If Zak would stop wearing his hair in a style that is popular with 10-year-old boys around here, I might like him.....maybe I am as immature as the remaining men are.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I like Brooks - especially how he stays above the fray and out of the drama.

This is, without a doubt, the worst season ever out of the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. A lot of that I blame to producer manipulation and poor casting.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like Brooks best now.

I don't know what Drew was thinking of when he talked about his dad. That wasn't fair of him to do that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This is, without a doubt, the worst season ever out of the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. A lot of that I blame to producer manipulation and poor casting.

Absolutely! Couldn't have said it better myself, Lexie_girl! You really need to get out of my head!

Scribe

08-16-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scribe a private message Print Post    
Totally agree worst season .... Just flip in and out from Major Crimes to see who has been let go .....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think there have been other unsatisfying seasons so I can't say this is the worst, but it's certainly not looking like one of the better ones. I think the cast of men was weak to begin with. Maybe the well has run dry.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They've run out of good men in America?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I believe they have Jimmer. I looked for one for a good 10 years and then gave up. LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I know we're both finding the humor in this but sometimes you do wonder don't you.