TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2013 users admin

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Now that "awful Ben" is gone it's time to move on to another "evil" person, not there for the right reasons and one who does not get along well with the guys.....James. He will be the new "villain" until she "sees the light" and eliminates him. Sad, really that they have to "create" this drama. I think, in the end, neither of these guys would have made it anyway...just let it play out.

I do like Des, feel she is genuine and down to earth and truly seems to enjoy her time with each guy, although they are all very different. I trust her choices thus far.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I heard on another board that the Bachelor/Bachelorette picks out the Final 4 but then the rest of the group is producer-driven. No surprise there when we see how contrived and scripted these episodes are week after week.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
So glad to see Bryden, Ben, and Mikey go. Michael G. seems only concerned in getting rid of Ben, and Drew is becoming that way with James.

Chris is a little boring, but seems to be a really nice guy. I think Des really likes Brooks.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Bryden crashing the date was so uncool. I'm sure the producers encouraged it, but I would have refused.
I'm surprised she kept Michael and didn't send him home along with Ben. Michael just came off looking so bad at dinner.
I thought the hot tub boat looked great! What did I miss? I want one. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
And looking at this crop of guys I find myself thinking "Who's going to be the next Bachelor, because I just don't see one in this mix!"

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
If he sticks around and doesn't get the final rose, I think Chris will be in the running for the next bachelor. He'll need a new pic though, the one above doesn't do him justice, he's way better looking than that pic.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/06/25/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-5-blog-2/

From that, there is a link to Des' blog.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I heard Jef Holm, Emily Maynard's ex, is being courted to be the next Bachelor. Don't know if it is true, but that's the rumor out there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh my. Can't say I think that's a good choice either!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
and, don't some folks come on these shows so they will be considered for the Bach Pad? I actually like the Bach Pad shows better than the dating shows.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Bryden going to find Des and tell her he was going home rather than waiting till after her date was over was an incredibly selfish move. What a tool! He didn't seem to care that he might be ruining her date with Chris. I was really glad she took it in stride and didn't let it ruin her day.

I can't believe Des didn't send Michael home along with Ben. I guess the reason she didn't do that (the producers probably talked her out of it) was because she had to send someone home at the rose ceremony. If she'd sent Michael home, as she should have (what a crybaby!), there wouldn't have been anyone to send home from the RC. Bummer.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I think Bachelor Pad was cancelled.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was canceled for this year, but there is speculation that it could be back next summer.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Why do we never see her with Juan Pablo? Am I missing something?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I know. Not even a conversation. Weird.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Juan who? :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
quien?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I figure Juan Pablo is really boring and they have no connection...or...they can't show us much because they have too much of a connection.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I don't want to go to any spoiler sites...does anyone know if it's been shown that Ben was a phony of any sort?

The other guys made so many references to his lack of talking about his son that they seemed to be saying he hardly sees the boy. Just wondering if any "dirt" on Ben has come out since he left the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rvon, RS addressed the speculation about Jef being the next Bachelor. Evidently, someone tweeted on Monday's show that they should make Jef the next Bachelor and that is how the rumor started. RS is pretty confident it will never happen because the producers hated Jef and Jef has been dating anyone and everyone since he broke up with Emily - so he's not really Bachelor material.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, June 28, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Reenie....I did some sleuthing about Ben. He has a good relationship with the boy's mother and they are equally involved in raising their son.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Thanks JAG....hmmmm so all the fuss was for nothing.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i haven't consistently watched but what was so horrible about Ben that the guys didn't like him. any time i saw him, he seemed really sweet...well, that is until the limo confessional at the end.
i have liked Brooks from the beginning, can't stand James and wonder who the hell Juan Pablo is????

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, June 30, 2013 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The guys didn't like Ben because he was using his son, saying what a wonderful father he is, he interrupted other guys times with Desiree, and during the cocktail party's, even thou he already had a rose, he would grab Desiree and take time away from the other guys who hadn't had any time with her.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
0k thanks.