TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 18, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 18, 2013 users admin

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Oh ya boring and des is blah

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I find Des to be very down to earth and think she's handled herself quite well so far. It must have been hard to watch the scene of Brian and his girlfriend play out and then go on her date with Kasey.

Each season I swear to myself that I won't watch this again and then I do!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I think Des is sweet but not too funny. Ashley was a riot.

I heard Brian's girlfriend Stephanie is a nut who dated Craig R. Her son is around 12 so why would she even go on there and say those things that would embarrass him (besides being a playmate.

Kasey wasn't so bad when he wasn't saying #. The Mikes spend too much time worrying about the other guys. Bryden seems nice but too boring and no chemistry. Still like Brooks even if he sounded like he was in labor when he broke his finger. James is growing on me. Hope she wises up to Ben soon.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
If I was Brooks I would have screamed for General Anesthesia. Hope you never get a bad cut on a finger or hand and have them shoot Novocain, with a big needle, into it. Your fingers are full of nerves and my does that hurt. I like most of the guys left except the 2 Zacks and Ben. I'm partial to Brooks and Drew.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I hope someone grows on me. I always think gawd this show is horrible but I always watch! Ashley was funny :-) I liked her a lot and could relate to her craziness at times!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Does it say something that I watch every time, but have no rememberance of who Ashley was?

My DVR only recorded the end and I tried to see the episode on the ABC site but it froze after the string of commercials. Boo.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
You can watch it HERE

Ashley Hubert is the petite brunette dentist who married J.P.

Jag, That was what was being said on podcasts and I have broken a wrist and I did scream.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh.. yes, of course Ashley Hebert with the French Canadian accent..

Muffin

08-29-2007

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Sea, Ashley lived near the border, I think, but definitely doesn't have a French Canadian accent. I live in Quebec but have no French accent, I am anglophone and my French is barely passable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought Ashley was from Maine (before moving to the PA/NYC area)?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley was from Maine and now lives in the suburbs outside of NYC in New Jersey.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow! Emily Maynard tweeted!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jan and Manny had a great night out. What a good idea to give them the dinner.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
The Jan and Manny story was heartwarming. Their home was a total wreck...so sad.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Are we supposed to believe that giving Manny and Jan their dinner at the last minute was Des' idea and wasn't planned and scripted? And they drive away in different clothes than they are wearing at dinner? This show is getting much too scripted for me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... you caught that too Muffin?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought the limo took Manny and Jan home to change and then on to dinner.

It was strange that there was a wedding album on hand though.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that too Dogdog.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Boring.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
That whole couple scenario was scripted big time. They had to prepare that album. If they can get some needed donations, oh well.

Brad was good looking but dull as dirt although that was crazy to make him go up all those steps so she can dramatically ditch him.

Funny how the guys said Ben never talks about his son. How come we never see her with Juan Pablo?

James cheated on a girlfriend when he was 18 he dated since 13? Big deal. I was liking him but according to next week's previews, he might be there for the wrong reasons.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think the Atlantic City action was just to get donations to the Red Cross.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Did Manny and Jan get a key to the 'fantasy suite"?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Koolie, I was hoping they would too! It was so scripted, but it was still sweet.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It is too early in the show for a 'fantasy suite'.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
If the Atlantic City action was just to get donations for the Red Cross, I sure hoped it worked because those people need all the help they can get. I am glad they did that.