TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 11, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 11, 2013 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, they've done the bride dress and tux thing before -- was it Ashley's season? I don't recall, but it's been done, and redone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think it was Ashley's season for the bride dress and tux. And I thought I read somewhere that during Ali's season she did the Hollywood sign (maybe with Frank?).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes I think it was Frank (the guy with the glasses)?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I just confirmed reading RS's blog that it was Ali and Frank (he had the glasses)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For those of you that don't read spoilers, you would not know that Robert, who was eliminated last night, dated Des's roommate. Evidently, she recognized him the first night and kept confronting him about it and he denied it, yet ABC never showed it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Interesting. I wondered why she got rid of him. He was cute.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Because he dated her roommate and denied knowing her (but ABC never showed her constantly confronting him).

Ann

09-27-2005

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
"Because he dated her roommate and denied knowing her (but ABC never showed her constantly confronting him)."

Without even knowing this as I don't read spoilers, I never liked the guy. He had a sneaky look about him and now I know why I felt that way.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
ABC has been showing commercials with upcoming girlfriend drama. It looks like Brian (I think...not totally positive because it's kind of soon to be able to tell who is who) is the guy with the gf that shows up at the house. I don't really trust ABC that Brian is the one with the gf, but I think that is who they are showing on the commercials. (ABC is notoriously misleading with their editing for the Bach shows though.)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bios/9-bachelor-ben

ABC shows excerpts of their questionnaire's along with their photos and bios. Their shoe size is part of their bio. (eye roll) It is a bit interesting to see their handwriting. The above link is to Ben's, because his is first. Each page links to all the other bachelors' pages.

They are not posting the same questions or facts about each bachelor.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
is it me, or is this season VERY boring? Please don't say it is me : - ))

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
It is not just you. I started watching tonight and then paused it - can only watch it in bits and pieces. I am finding it more and more scripted and unreal. I never watched last season, which is the first season I have ever not watched, so I don't know Desiree as well as some of you might. She seems very nice, but has nothing much to say.
I noticed that she was wearing a different top to go down the side of the building, yet she arrived there in another color and so did Kasey. I don't think they were really hanging off the building!! When there is a lapse in conversation, SHE goes in for the kiss. Brian's girlfriend looked like she has had major plastic surgery and was just there to cause drama. A wannabe actress! I'd like to know who made Mikey the boss and spokesman for the house. This season just seems very contrived, I'm not even sure why I am bothering to watch.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way y'all do. Des is soo boring but she has a great bunch of guys for the most part. The whole thing with Brian and his girlfriend was scripted just like when she gives out the roses. The guy she picks in the end generally gets roses in the middle of the RC to throw us off. I hope Ben goes home soon. Such an attention getter. The end of the show tonight was funny when they were coaching Juan Pablo to talk like a cowboy. Being a hopeless romantic I will keep watching.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
At least she had the sense to get rid of Brandon. I found him very creepy - any moment I thought he would say that he will guard and protect her heart. He was so wound up I thought he would explode at any moment.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I bet they scripted it for her to call "BEN" last.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Muffin..I felt the same way about Brandon. I expected the words.."guard and protect your heart" to pop out of his mouth at any moment!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
The guy who hurt his finger last night (Brooks?) reminds me of Shaggy in the Scooby Doo movie.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Please post a link and credit for the above graphic or we will have to remove it. The link should be to a relevant source - it can't be to a search engine or simple collection of photos. Thank you. :-)

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
So sorry . . credit: http://www.ign.com/articles/2002/06/14/review-of-scooby-doo

06-29-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Thanks! :-)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Brandon definitely needed to go. Too many issues. I heard he was tweeting pictures showing his immaturity too. Oh, and regarding tweets, Sean gets $6500 for every sponsored tweet he sends!

That blue Bentley Des drives costs $224,000!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
That's some sweet little car that Bentley! $224,000 wow!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is a "sponsored tweet?"

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
When one is endorsing a product via their twitter account. The target can be great when they have a lot of followers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rslover!