TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 28, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts May 27th! I like Desiree a lot so hopefully this will be a good one.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't wait! Whether or not we like the people on the show, I always love to see the places they go and the things they get to do. So much fun!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve (just google Reality Steve, all the gossip magazines are quoting his spoilers) has spoilers out on the upcoming Bachelorette season - Desiree. He does his usual spoiler of all the guys, the dates (some spoiler pictures) and the Final - I wont name any names, so dont google if you dont want to know the final...
(his home page starts at his latest post - so if you go up to the banner, where it has home Videos Tv Shows Spoilers - - click on spoilers, all the way over to Desiree Spoilers)

and I can say the pictures of the guys look like they went out of their way to find the hot abs on the guys!! lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Des definitely has some hot guys this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jimmy Kimmel did this spoof of The Bachelor: The Baby Bachelor. It's adorable! Enjoy!

http://www.today.com/entertainment/oh-baby-jimmy-kimmel-spoofs-bachelor-very-young-contestants-1C9965350

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Warning...Don't go to Reality Steve's website unless you want to be spoiled for the entire season. He gives episode by episode summary including who is eliminated. He also tells you who gets the final rose.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I stopped reading Reality Steve a long time ago. It spoils the suspense to know what's gonna happen, plus I think RS is pretty immature. He writes like he's 12.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I love RS! I am sad that he gets the inside info, it was fun reading real sluethers detect from previews and people who knew contestants, but now there's no competing with inside info

I do enjoy spoilers, and you never know if they tell RS to throw him off...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used to read him all the time, Reader, but I was turned off by his talking about the women's "boobs" and "racks" all the time. Ugh.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Her tears are already starting and she hasn't met any of the men yet.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This guy Jonathan is so drunk. Wonder how he feels watching this? I'm actually embarrassed for him.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
What a jerk. He's a lawyer too.

06-29-2002

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Some posts have been removed. Please do not post references that will allow people to infer who she ultimately does or does not pick. Some people enjoy just watching the TV show and previews. Unless something is officially released by ABC or shown on the show please do not discuss it. We have a spoiler thread for that. Thank you.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
So far, I'm not very impressed by any of them, except for Ben who brought his son along. I actually found a few of them creepy.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I think she did a good job eliminating some of the less desirable men including crazy jacket guy, Mr. suit of armor, the magician and who could forget Mr. fantasy suite. I'm sorry but that guy was creepy and I question if he really is a lawyer.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I WANT to forget Mr. fantasy suite.

I wonder what kind of connection Ben has with his girlfriend, the mother of his child.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
From the previews shown last night, it looks like Ben may not be as nice as he seemed at first. I'm wondering if that kid was really even his?

So glad she kicked Fantasy Suite guy early. That was just icky. A lot of these guys don't get that there has to be some chemistry there. Being a "nice guy with a lot to give" is just not enough to base a relationship on.

Looks like a lot of drama with the boys this season. As catty as the girls get sometimes, I don't ever recall any of them getting physical with each other. That's a little scary.

Think she made some good decisions last night. Except for Shirtless guy. That was just icky. My hubby only watched about 5 minutes with me, and even he was saying, "Dude! Put a shirt on!" I can't believe she gave him a rose.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I liked Des on the bachelor, but for some reason I didn't care for her much last night. It's probably because it was the first night, so I'm not giving up yet. It just felt disconnected to me somehow.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also her dress made me think of Jiffy Pop. It was pretty though.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just watched the previews. What is with all that crying!

I still am not that fond of Des. Didn't she make a big thing when she was on the Bachelor and didn't get a rose: "You made a mistake. You should keep me. You made a mistake." She cried then and is still crying.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I've never seen a group of guys more idiotic/stupid/creepy/unattractive/jerky/smarmy than this, although I'm sure there are some who are okay. At the first introduction, why can't they just be themselves instead of trying to come up with something stupid? Good luck, Desiree!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Who was the one that went down on one knee and asked "May I tie my shoe?" That was plain stupid.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Actually, Dogdoc, I thought it was kind of cute. You think he's going for the cringe-worthy proposal, and then he pulls the switcheroo. I thought it was clever. Better than some of the stupid stunts the other guys pulled.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
So, far I still like Des. I think she gets all emotional because she grew up poor and is in awe, so I give her a break. I thought she did a good job of getting rid of the right ones. Yep, some act jerky but you have to think that production edges some of them on. What's with all of the advertising men? Makes me wonder if she's going to get a lot of (sales pitch) bs from them.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I usually don't care too much for any of the Bachelors Or bachelorettes that the tptb pick....there's always something a bit off with them. But Des seems very sweet and I hope she doesn't get her heart broken.