TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelorette Desiree - Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette Desiree - Spoilers Caution users admin

The Bachelorette
The Bachelorette (on ABC)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place for the inevitable spoilers about the show. Which for some of us is a large part of the fun.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve breaks down the episode-by-episode spoilers:

http://realitysteve.com/2013/05/15/the-bachelorette-desiree-season-spoiler/

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Wow...Reality Steve tells all. I enjoy knowing in advance but I did warn everyone in the general discussion area not to go to his website unless they want to know everything.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
123, 456, 789...

I'm really excited this season. It looks like two of the Bachelors have girlfriends. One went on the show with the blessing of his girlfriend and the other didn't tell his girlfriend.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
I love reading the spoilers. It's the only way to watch for me. I really don't see the charm in the F2 so looking forward to seeing that develop. Also looking forward to Bryden's strip tease in the Mr. America contest...lol what? no judging! ;)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I couldn't watch the show without reading the spoilers. The spoilers are the only thing that makes this series tolerable. Plus it is fun when RS has serious scoop on something going down and then ABC/Mike Fleiss don't air it because it wouldn't look good for the series - and then RS totally rips Fleiss a new one in his blogs.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
123, 456, 789...

Evidently, one of the guys that went home Monday night used to date Des's roommate. What ABC didn't show was Des following him around all night asking him about it and he kept saying that he didn't remember her (which probably wasn't the smartest thing to say). Obviously, it wasn't Fantasy Suite Jonathan, Suit of Armor Diogo, or Dance and Dip Dr. Larry, so it was one of the other three that went home

Bryden (the war veteran) went on the show with the blessing of his girlfriend back home. He'll be exiting the show because he's "just not feeling it"; whereas Brian "forgot" to tell his girlfriend that he was going on the show. She's the one that shows up to confront him.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
LA LA LA LA LA

Lexie - I don't think roommate dater has left yet. According to RS it's Robert and he exits next week. I may be incorrect, so I'll recheck my info.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... check your information. I'm very confused about roommate dater. On one of RS's spoilers he said that Des followed him around all night the first night and he kept trying to avoid her saying he didn't remember her, but yet ABC didn't show it (probably because it would show what a joke this show is).

ETA: You are right. It is Robert Graham. So she kept him in spite of recognizing him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Per RS...

"I mentioned in a previous post that Robert Graham once hooked up with Desiree’s roommate. Desiree recognizes Robert, but he doesn’t remember Desiree. Yet another instance where I’m not sure if this storyline will play out on air, but it definitely happened."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
He's the sign-spinner dude...

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
This is the first time I've read Bachelor spoilers. I've saved myself a lot of time.

PS... Only 1 guy caught my interest at all, but it turns out my first impression was wrong. :-( So, no need to watch this season. They always fool me on this show. I have much better judgement in real life...where there's no editing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd... who caught your attention?

ETA: Oh... I see on the other thread it was Bryden. Yeah, he's a real dirtbag (and so is his girlfriend). They were posting pictures of them kissing before he left and she posted messages about how she was going to miss him while he was away filming.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It sounds from that like they are a real pair of jerks. Yes I know this show is partially a joke but there have been real relationships developed out of it as well. To go into it with zero intent to try to make it work is scummy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
123, 456, 789....

I love Brooks! He just seems like such a nice and genuine guy. I don't know if he's ready for marriage, but I can see why Des gives him the FR. I read that she was immediately attracted to him so it was not a shock that she picked him. I don't think anyone else stood a chance.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    

I like Brooks too. I also like that they are showing the connection right away. It took so long with Sean and Catherine.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

I know. Even by the end of last season, I still couldn't see the connection with Sean and Catherine (although it was obviously there).

Some of these guys are acting like a bunch of real dirtbags.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl: are you sure they are acting?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well.... I was trying to be nice.

Valentina

07-20-2009

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Valentina a private message Print Post    
I just wish there was more drama...the start has been kinda slow... ~V~

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
And now there is too much made up drama. sigh. One of the worse seasons IMHO.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I feel more sorry than usual for non-picked guys, they seem so smitten

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well Reality Steve sure got burned on this one. I get the impression that ABC and The Bachelorette set him up. Even through last night's show Chris H. kept hinting that Brooks might be coming back. I bet they are happy about this one.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
so for all who were spoiled, what was it like to be surprised in the end? I'm just curious if you were happy about being surprised or if you would have rather the spoilers been correct, just for the surprise factor, not for who ended up with the final rose.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I kind of enjoy the spoilers but having them incorrect was a lot of fun. Being happy with the outcome probably helps. However, I spent a lot of the show feeling sorry for Chris and it turned out that was completely unnecessary. I kind of felt that Chris' time with Desiree was a waste of time (because I thought she was ending up with Brooks) so I really wasn't paying very close attention. I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't seen the spoilers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason I love the spoilers is for all of the "other information" that ABC doesn't show. Like the guy who left very early (I think his name was Robert). It turned out he dated Des's roommate and she recognized him and he denied for three days knowing her. They say she hounded him about it, but ABC never aired it.

Bryden is another one. It turned out he went on the show with the blessing of his girlfriend and the show made it sound like he was all conflicted and stuff. His girlfriend actually posted on social media that she would miss him while he was away filming The Bachelorette. Reading the spoilers, we learned what a dirtbag move it was of him to fly all the way to Europe only to leave on his own, when he knew he wasn't staying (and someone else went home who could have gone to Europe).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind hearing about spoilers like that. I consider that more behind-the-scenes info, rather than spoilers. Spoilers is when you tell me the ending before I get to see it myself. But behind the scenes stuff -- really interesting! Maybe next season we need a behind the scenes thread so stuff like that can be shared without risk of seeing real spoilers.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
thanks for answering my questions.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: