TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through April 01, 2013 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sean's whole family is great. Catherine is a lucky girl.

Good point on the shoes, Idolworship. I just hate how he kept trying to tell her how hard it was on him to let her go. She's the one getting dumped, you idiot! Be thinking of the heart you're breaking, not how hard it is for you.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. They seem like lovely people. His Dad is exceptionally nice. His sister tweets and blogs quite a bit and she seems fun and intelligent. Great family.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Emily has thought she chose the wrong guy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sean's dad was cute and I like his sister and her kids are a plus, especially if Sean and Catherine have kids fairly soon.. good cousins. And his mom cares about him, that's clear.

Sean is fortunate that he escaped the whirlwind of drama that seems to be Emily. I'm sure his mom would agree.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I didn't like that Sean kept saying I have no reason to break up with Lindsey. He has the biggest reason of all, that he is in love with Catherine.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sean really dodged a bullet with the Emily thing. I bet everyone who knows him breathed a huge sigh of relief! And now he has a great lady by his side. I think this one has a real chance of working.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I heard him say he "had no reason to break up with Lindsey except that he couldn't see his life without Catherine". That should be all he needs to say and show that his love is for Catherine. I think he was trying to tell Lindsay that she is a great woman but just not for him. He tends to try to be kind and bungles it a bit when he has to break things off.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, Sean is a peel-that-bandaid-off-a-millimeter-at-a-time kind of guy. Just rip that sucker off and get it over with!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL Brenda... Actually, I think all the men on Emily's season dodged a bullet (with the exception of Jef, who probably wishes he dodged a bullet). She's a real piece of work.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I was irked by Lindsay keeping on insisting he give her the reason for not choosing her. "What was it?" "What was it?" (How many times can you say that?) He gave her the reason, how many times? Now, deal with it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know! It always bugs me that they demand a reason why. Isn't "he just isn't that into you" enough? He liked the other girl better. Period.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I can understand how they feel! They spend all that time hearing him say nice things and making them feel like they are the one, and who knows what is said in the fantasy suite..their hopes get built up, and they start thinking they are the one he is going to pick...then whammo..he chose someone else. I could see the wheels turning when he told Lindsay..how she probably felt like running and never stopping. I felt so sorry for her.

This is always the time I REALLY hate watching the bachelor- towards the very end. I think it is cruel to say the things that are said only to send them home. I remember the producer being interviewed on one show, and how sadistic he was. Whatever brings ratings, I guess!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I understand the same thing, Ruby, but they must have watched previous shows and realize that's how it works. Doesn't make it pleasant, but that's the way it is.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Lindsay. I hate that part too!

Did they announce who the next Bachelorette is?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's Dez.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I guess I just have empathy for her Granjan. I have never been in that situation but my heart is very empathetic and I can understand how those feelings could develop-especially when you are one of the last girls on the show.

Yes, I am sure most people see the show prior, but I think it is different when you are involved in the situation. Kind of like survivor- how many people have said they watched it on tv and thought they could do it- no problem..only to find out it is totally different then what we are seeing on tv. It takes its toll on every aspect of them physically and emotionally. It's so much harder then it appears.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It really does seem cruel when they get down to the final stages. Lindsay really thought she was getting engaged. I think they probably have psychologists who work with them, just like on Big Brother. At least I hope so.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
My big problem with this show is how these people think the rules are different just because they are on a TV. You get eliminated because the lead doesn't see a future with you just like in real life.

I don't like getting dumped by someone I am dating but at the same time realize they are doing me a favor by allowing me to find the person who I can have a relationship with in the future. I guess the isolation really does a number on this people along with the producers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is quite true. If one of the couple knows it cannot work for whatever reason.. for him it was that he loved Catherine more, then bargaining is bordering on unseemly, especially months after the fact.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
CNN has a short article saying there will be no Bach Pad this summer. Bummer! :-(

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Really?! I was looking forward to it. They must not have gotten the ratings. Bummer indeed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think ratings had to do with it. I saw something yesterday where Fleiss said it doesn't keep with Disney's "wholesome" image. I'm thinking "and a man or woman dating 25 people does?"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
People Mag has a cover story on Sean and Catherine.. one little tidbit about the notes she was always giving him and they two had little sayings.. they would talk about "Snugglesville" ..

the only time Sean flew on the same flight with the women he crossed out the destination on his ticket and wrote "Snugglesville" on it and dropped in in Catherine's bag as he walked past.. she thought at first he was dropping trash in her bag and he found out later that he needed the ticket for the next flight so had to get it back. But it sounds like they had a good thing going all season between them

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pretty cute, Sea! They hid it well on the show. I feel cheated!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Somehow, I don't see Sean and Catherine staying together.

I think Dancing With the Stars will mess things up. Too much attention on him and none on her.