TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through March 13, 2013 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Getting down on knee to propose. Catherine looks very happy and surprised.
They depart on an elephant! That was cute.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
They look very happy.

Dfng

08-04-2005

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfng a private message Print Post    
For me it was very telling what Lindsey said in the limo. She mentioned that she just wanted love... it left me with the feeling that this was the end goal, not to find the right "love". But she did stay classy and I give her props for that.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Well, at least it's not a Jake/Vienna - Ben/Courtney ending. I'm happy with this season and wish them well.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Desiree is the next bachelorette. I knew it!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thoroughly enjoyed this season.

It was painful watching him say goodbye to Lindsay. She did her best to handle that as gracefully as possible.

I like Alittlebirdie's analysis. As much as I like Lindsay and her family, I think that Catherine is a more stimulating choice for Sean from both an intelligence and an emotional perspective. She is also higher risk but he clearly feels more with her. She was always the one he said he felt he couldn't say goodbye to.

The proposal was fun and it was sweet seeing how emotional Catherine was hearing it. She certainly has anything but a poker face. As I mentioned before, what I like the most about Catherine is she seems very real and she seemed very vested in not just finding love and the experience but having the right experience.

Des will make a good Bachelorette.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
One of the funniest moments was when they were telling the family that they would be meeting the two women today and Sean's little nephew blurted out "Emily did not pick you!"

I love Sean and Catherine together so I am very happy. And ABC will be footing the bill for their wedding. Sweet!

Although I felt very sorry for Lindsay, her voice really got on my nerves. She was very nice though and had a classy exit. I noticed at their last date that she kept trying to kiss Sean and at one point he even put his hand up between them almost shoving her off him.

When she took her shoes off after the rejection, I said outloud "She Really done!" Chris got a kick out of it too because I think it was such a normal, honest response.

Catherine was being critical of herself when watching the proposal but I thought, again, her response during the proposal was very honest. I thought she might faint.

This has been my favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette ending since the first Bachelorette. I may even be done watching the franchise now because I truly don't think they can top this one for me. Sean was a gentleman and most of the women were very nice. And we had just enough craziness with Tierra.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I loved the ending, the proposal and how excited they seem to be to get together. Loved when Chris asked what was next and Sean said something about never knowing and that Catherine had her bags packed.. since we expect tomorrow to hear that Sean has been practicing for DWTS.. now she can show up in LA for that.

Dez will be a great Bachelorette.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Great show and season but it was so heartwrenching watching that breakup with Lindsey that my stomach is upset, all in knots still even after watching ATFR.

I was so surprised at Chris mistakenly saying Catherine's breakup.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, Chris did slip up and say Catherine instead of Lindsey.

I kept thinking the big surprise was that Catherine was pregnant.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I was very pleased with how the show ended. Catherine was my pick from one of the first shows (and I never read spoilers!). I love her energy. I liked Lindsey also but her baby voice also drove me crazy.
I thought I read that Sean said they are waiting on sex til marriage . . or was that tabloid talk.
I look forward to seeing Catherine's smiling face in the audience of DWTS.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this season, Sean is the first bachelor that I still liked at the end of the season! He just seems like such a nice genuine guy, hope it works out for them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS posted that Sean's ratings were the highest the show has had in over two years.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It was a good season. Sean came through the process unscathed, which feels like we haven't seen that happen in a while where the men are concerned. I hope we end up still loving Dez at the end of her reign too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did you guys just catch that Chris said breakup with Catherine when he meant to say Lindsay?

I caught that, too, Rslover! Live show, so they couldn't fix it!

I thought it was ironic that the "2nd place" finisher was wearing silver and the "winner" was wearing gold. Loved when Lindsay took off the heels. She did make a very classy exit. I kept thinking of Ben and his angry, "What I do NOT need is for you to sugar coat it!" And it only got worse from there.

Dogdoc, I had that thought too (about Catherine being pregnant), but if she was, they would already be "secretly" married, since they're both so traditional and Sean is very religious.

Can't wait to see their wedding on TV.

How can Sean be on DWTS? I thought they'd already announced the cast for this season?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
P.S. I loved the shot of them riding off into the sunset on an elephant. How cool was that?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS has some pictures and bios of a few of the guys on Dez's season... hubba freaking hubba....

The few that I saw are easy. on. the. eyes.

They moved the filming start date from this Sunday to Friday night.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, that was the worst kept secret that Sean was going to be on DWTS. We knew that weeks ago.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I caught Chris's slip of the tongue as well......So glad he proposed to Catherine , she is so sweet and pretty. Lovely couple who have a strong religious faith.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I thought they could have been secretly married.

I wish they would have let Chris marry them on the spot. I think Sean would have done it!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
It was my understanding that Sean's father was also a pastor. Maybe it would be more meaningful to them to have his Dad do the ceremony.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You're probably right, Auntiemike. And they want to be surrounded by all their friends and family. I would totally have a TV wedding if ABC were picking up the tab. And just think of the awesome wedding video they'll have!

Lexie, I don't read the spoilers so hadn't heard Sean would be on DWTS. I also don't watch that show, so probably wouldn't have heard anyway.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I would like to see both Catherine and Sean be on DWTS, seperate partners, it would be intresting.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Me, also, Texas4ever;).
I missed the shoe removal, but she was probably removing the source of the only pain she could actually control. Sean's rejection, no matter how kindly done, had to be palpable.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I loved Sean's parents. Especially his dad . . . he will be a great father-in-law!