TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through March 04, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, the Jake/Vienna breakup was on TV. I can't remember if it was during one of the tell all shows or on one of the AFTR shows.

BJM, ITA with you about Jake. He really was a tool to Vienna on the breakup (and I'm not a fan of her's either). It was brutal. And as much as I disliked Vienna, I tended to believe her when it came to the problems they were having. She was very specific about dates, places, etc. etc.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Specifically how was Jake so horrible to Vienna? And Vienna in turn acted like a controlling manipulative crazy person on Bachelor Pad with her guard and protect your heart guy (can't remember his name).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with you that she acted like a whack job on BP with Kasey_Who_Will_Guard_Your_Heart and get a tattoo to prove it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed on all points! It was really ugly watching Jake be so dismissive, condescending and just plain rude to Vienna on the AFTFR when they broke up. She ended up running off the set in tears. It was really awful. And then she was just as unforgiving to him on BP, with Casey (I'll guard and protect your heart) by her side. What a pair!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, call me jaded but I didn't feel bad for either Jake or Vienna because they were both so awful and deserved whatever they got. But I did feel bad for all parties in the Melissa, Molly, Jason fiasco.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I never liked Vienna anyway. Not that I was a huge fan of Jake.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Sea that I never liked either one, but what Jake did to Vienna on the AFTR show was brutal.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Yikes! Definitely have never seen any of these things! I'm half SUPER curious and half thankful I didn't have to watch these things go down.

I've never seen any season of Bachelorette, but even just finding out that the two finale guys have to propose to the one girl and have her choose?? Does seem rather awkward. Not sure I'm looking forward to that when I start watching this next season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nolanry, the two final guys don't have to propose to the Bachelorette. Ben just dropped to one knee and proposed before Ashley could cut him loose.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't think two guys have ever proposed to the Bachelorette except during Ashley's season, although I think Jason did get down on one knee and Deanna stopped him before he could say anything. I don't really remember for sure though. The Bachelorette just dumps the unchoosen at or sometimes before that final rose ceremony. (I liked that Ali said goodbye to Chris and didn't put him through that final.) It is kind of awkward though that both final two guys always pick out rings. (Not sure Chris did though.)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I always liked Jake until his ATFR. I didn't care that he picked Vienna, the girl no one liked. They had chemistry, she wasn't completely awful, and he gets to pick who he wants. On ATFR, we saw a VERY different side of his personality than we had seen on his season and especially on Jillian's season. Watching the way he talked to Vienna then was super uncomfortable. Not only was he how BJM said, he seemed very controlling, not nice, and expected her to do every little thing he wanted her to do when he wanted her to do it (even unimportant things like measuring a room or some such home decor thing, some example Vienna used and was very believable) and if she wouldn't he would completely lose his temper. During the ATFR, Jake came off as though he seemed that type of reaction and behavior was ok. Like he didn't understand how anyone wouldn't understand that she was being annoying and think his reaction was ok and justified. He seemed seriously unreasonable and self centered and blamed her for everything.

I didn't like her much and liked her even less as time went on. Even though she ran from the set crying, I think that was an act. I do believe most of what she said on ATFR though. I think she may have embellished a little, maybe not though, and that she acted more distressed than she actually was trying to get sympathy. But none of that changes how I feel about Jake who turned out to be probably the worst bachelor ever.

He seemed so great, although boring, on Jillian's season. Ali seemed so awful on Jake's season and not bad on her own season. Ben was quite likable on Ashley's season and very unlikable on his. And not just because of Courtney. Sean is much less boring than he was on Emily's season. It's interesting how we don't really get to see the real person when they are part of the big group.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Very interesting hearing all your views on Jake. I agree that there is something about him that doesn't sit right even when he tries to be on his best behavior. And Vienna wasn't a prize either. They surely didn't bring out the best in each other (assuming there was some best to bring out).

I agree that it's also interesting how the Bachelors and Bachelorettes seem different when the focus is on them.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I believe Jake and Christine Chenowith are dating now.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That is bad, bad news. Kristin Chenowith is so sweet. She needs to run. RUN! Far, far away from him. Ick.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh dear! Kristin Chenowith deserves so much better than Jake! I love her. I would think she'd know better.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
isn't she quite a bit older?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
She's 44, he's 35. Age is just a number. There were reports a couple of days ago on omg! or wetpaint that Kristen broke up with Jake.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
"The Women Tell All" should actually be interesting tonight.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I changed my mind, Desiree should be the next bachelorette.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying the Tweets.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am so alone here! Help!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
AshLee is saying that Sean told her there was nothing between him and the other women. He is denying it and looking confused.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
sorry, I'm on the left coast...I'm just stopping in to see what is going on :-)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Bloopers are funny. Fact: Sean does not know how to open a champagne bottle.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought Sean hinted to Ashley she was the one.