TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through February 25, 2013 users admin

06-29-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Spoiler moved to spoiler thread. Please be careful to only post spoilers in the spoiler thread. As well, please do not tell people where to post. That's our job.

Thank you.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am sure Des will be the next Bachelorette. That's all I thought about leading up to the rose ceremony. I am sure they made her an offer and the brother thing was scripted

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I thought it was odd that nobody ate any of their dinner at Des' house. Her brother left the table and took Sean outside to talk, they returned to the table, and Sean later got up to leave, yet everybody still had full plates of food in front of them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too. Their plates looked full -- a big old hunk of blood rare meat sitting on it. Guess they all lost their appetite!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
So Des is the next Bachelorette? Lol. Funny. They didn't seem right together... I like Sean he is quirky. I don't think any of the girls seem like a match for him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
According to an interview that I heard, Sean eats a very strict diet. It sounded like a training diet, but all I remember is that he has something like 10 egg whites for breakfast and 10 egg whites with dinner. I wondered what happened to all those yolks.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Des being the next Bachelorette is just speculation.

That steak looked good! I was impressed that Des has such a nice place and that she invited her parents and brother there to meet Sean.

One thing that puzzles me is Sean going on and on about what a tough decision this is and how he doesn't have any idea of who he will choose. Maybe I'm cynical but if I were Sean I'd be hinting that there is a clear front-runner even if there wasn't one. The last thing his future potential fiancée needs to keep hearing when she watches the show is what a tough decision it was to choose her.

Of course, he could just say that he was trying to keep the show suspenseful (and maybe that is true).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As of now, Des is not the next Bachelorette, but things could change dramatically between now and next month when filming starts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's a shame about all of those yolks Kookliebird. Yolks are the bestest part of the egg.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Lexie - I know! That's why only that part of what I heard stuck with me.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Does he have a dog? I give my unused yolks to my dog. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I eat both parts of the egg. The lecithin in the yolks is good for you.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
So yesterday I went to visit a client and she told me her brand new employee couldn't work for her because he just got cast on The Bachelorette. Filming to start in mid-march. Hmm. He also told her if you make it to the Final 4 you get $50k and if you are one of the final two it is $150k. Never thought about the money before. Also, he is one of the few guys that will have a feature done on him the first episode when we are meeting them all. Too bad I never got to meet him!!!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
That's a lot of money....now we know why Tierra was crying so hard when she left : - )

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Roblover. I had always wondered about the $.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Can't you just buy egg whites?

And if I was worried about egg yolks for my health, maybe I wouldn't give them to a pet, either. I'm not worried and I don't care for eggs (except devilled) anyway and I don't feed people food to my cat.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't think cats like eggs. But dogs sure do. some dog food has egg product. I only use 1 yolk for every 2 whites when I make egg salad, so that's where my extra yolk comes from. it just gets too chalky if I use both yolks and the dog gets a special treat. :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yes, you can buy eggs whites. great for those recipes that only call for whites.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
<Added random content to prevent display in new message search.>

Sean sent AshLee home.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that was a brutal rejection. I don't know what he could possibly have said to her at the end that would have made her feel better.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was brutal. I knew he was going to send her home. It was too heavy with her. Most guys don't want that much pressure or responsibility. And then what he said to her, that he thought it was her from the beginning and then what?! This was supposed to make her feel better? I hope he has some more answers for her now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
One thing that I've learned from watching the Bachelor is that the person doing the rejecting usually seems to want the rejected person to make them feel better. Somehow they expect them to say something like, "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." Which of course is totally unrealistic. They may be fine eventually but they aren't going to be fine at that point.

As much as I felt bad for AshLee, I agree that AshLee was placing too much of her happiness in Sean's hands. No one should feel that level of responsibility for someone else's happiness. A couple needs to be happy individually as well as together.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
dang, I wish is would not have looked here....still have a hour/ten min's....so sorta now know the ending....hmmmmm

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, exactly.. he is doing the choosing and each week he whines about how hard it is for HIM, but that is little consolation for the one/s going home.. or it gets them hoping of a comeback. With Chris he said he knew who had to go, so, he knew.

AshLee snarking about this wasn't for fun, perhaps missed the point that you DO want to have fun as well as be serious. In fact you hope to have more fun, especially at this point in a relationship.

Yes, she was too heavy.. like he was her savior. Just about set him up for failure in the future.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Indeed -- who's going to pick the heavy when you have two fun loving girls to choose from? I don't think Sean ever expected her to be angry. Weepy, yes, but angry threw him.

What I'm wondering is where was Chris? Why didn't he say "Ashlee, sorry you didn't receive a rose, say your goodbyes" Seemed like she stood there long enough before walking out.