TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through February 14, 2013 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
sort of wanted to see his sister meet her and call BS on her behavior. was really surprised he gave the rose on the group date to lindsey. she was the one i thought would be one of the ones going home. was really surprised he sent leslie home

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Seemed to us Sean wasn't particularly stressed that he let Tierra go. I think he said or implied he wasn't going to keep her anyhow so it was time before he got to the final four and the home visits. Of course we've always suspected that the producers at least encourage, if not direct, the keeping of certain individuals for the drama and Tierra certainly fits that scenario. We've also think that sometimes the drama is used to mask a developing relationship with another participant that if shown early on would pretty much remove what little suspense exists.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm sure you all will be happy to know that Tierra's eyebrow has a Twitter account and is now tweeting (poor woman can't control it).

At least she still has her sparkle.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It appeared to me that Sean was really excited to have her meet his sister and was trying to keep it a surprise. But, Tierra didn't 'get' his excitement and kept doing what had worked for her in the past with him.... tears, drama, poor me. You could see that Sean was crestfallen when he left. When he went back, the decision was made and there was nothing she could have done to save it. I thought Tierra was angling for him to boot Ashley on the spot... backfire !

On the other hand, when Sean and Catherine were on the beach talking about her dad, I could really see their connection and was surprised that she didn't get the rose on that date. Then, they saw the dolphins.... I just went awwww..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Jimmer.

I'm SO glad Tierra is gone. I loved the advice given to him "don't end up with the girl no one likes". Maybe that should be further known as the Ben Lesson. :-)

YEs, Tierra was too wrapped up in her own drama to realize that Sean wanted her to go meet his sister. The sad thing is that i've seen guy after guy in real life fall victim to the manipulations of a Tierra-like gal, so Sean is not unique at all. Thankfully he had someone to snap him back to reality.

I'm really disappointed in the misleading "coming up" segments of this show. I know they do this every season and it ticks me off. At the start of the season we were shown footage that made it look like Desirees boyfriend came to get her. Well, it appears that's part of her hometown, and it's her brother. Why do they feel the need to mislead us?!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can't comment on the previews because I don't watch them (but as a general comment, it's certainly fine to discuss stuff shown in the previews in this thread because the previews are a part of the show).

LOL - Best line of the night (and there were a lot of good ones) goes to Catherine.

"I just need to pee and I'm good to go!"

She is just so easy going and fun and she has such a great time doing things. I love people like that.

Another thing that I like about her was how upset she was when Lesley didn't get a rose. Some people would take the attitude that it was great that a major competitor was gone but she was more concerned with understanding how Sean thinks and what he is looking for in a partner. Very nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was really cute.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Jimmer that was my favorite line of the night to. LOL I love Catherine.

As far as Tierra is concerned, I am glad she is gone but I think it might have been a little boring without her there.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
I am really enjoying this season, well didn't enjoy Tierra but I guess her drama was entertaining. I think Sean is a great guy and hope this crazy method works and he finds his wife. I'm rooting for Catherine, I also loved her line "I just have to pee and I'm ready to go." She sounds fun and not high-maintenance.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Catherines nose stud is very distracting to me-im an old fogey. I wonder if Catherine might be too different than Sean. Catherine is a vegan from Seattle- and maybe a free spirit.Sean is from Texas (the beef capital) and probably more conservative than Catherine.Ashlee is probably his best fit. How old is Sean?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I generally don't find piercings (other than fairly simple ear piercings) attractive. However, Catherine's stud seems quite small and I find her incredibly cute and attractive. So I guess I'll make an exception for her.

Sean is 29. Catherine is 26. AshLee is 32. Desiree is 26. And Lindsay is 24.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I think Catherine is adorable. I am hoping she is his pick, and he hers. To me, it seems like the two of them simply beam at each other. However, based on her comments about Lesley having more in common with Sean than she does, I am uncertain now as to how Catherine really feels about Sean.

I agree that Catherine's comment: "just need to pee and I'm good to go" told so much about what kind of girl she is. My favorite line of the night.

So happy Tierra is finally gone. I agree that the season may have been more boring without her; but, it had reached the point that it made me physically tired just to watch her scenes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Catherine's tiny nose stud and find those to be fine in many people.. some other facial piercings CAN be distracting, but usually I can get beyond that and then often find a great person behind that facade. Personally I'll stick with pretty conventional ear piercings, just three.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It should be a hoot to see how Tierra does on BP.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just to be clear, it's not at all that I dislike people with a lot of piercings. Some are very cute and of course it has nothing to do with whether or not the person is nice or not. I just think they would look even better (to me) without them.

Anyway, based on what we have seen, I think Catherine seems wonderful.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I love the way you think!!! I hadn't even thought of Bachelor Pad. I was thinking how much fun they're going to have with poor, picked on Tierra at the WTA. But BP! I can't wait till summer!!!

I, too, fell in love with Catherine when she made the comment, "I just need to pee and I'm good to go!" I think if Sean had seen that, he would have thought, "There's my wife, right there!"

Even though she's a vegan from Seattle, they could make it work if they fell in love (like that ever really happens on this show--forgot myself for a second there!).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Don't cry too much for Tierra. If she wanted to get engaged she would...and she did! I wonder if the poor guy's seen her on The Bachelor yet. Damn him for spoiling my BP plans!!!

,20673583,00.html,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20673583,00.html

http://tinyurl.com/ba34lcu <--------- try this <sea>

Ugh! Still having probs with the link. Mods? Please? Thanks in advance!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Tierra was always aiming for BP, but I won't be seeing her there. Uh, well she can always get disengaged by then.

I'll fix the link but People links almost NEVER work as is.. you need to go to tinyurl.com and past in their link and use the link created..

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
we have vegans in texas too LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some Mormons have diet restrictions of their own anyway.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mormons? Where did that come from? I know Mormons can't drink alcohol or coffee, but other than that, I don't know of any dietary restrictions. Who's Mormon on this show anyway? They all seem to be drinking a lot of wine and champagne.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wow I didnt realize he was so young. I assumed around 32-33.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Really interesting article here (Selma and Arie are now dating), but this concerns Tierra and her fiance. This is an interview with Tierra's brother, Tyler.

..."Right after she left to film, though, he had a huge change of heart and wanted to get her back," Tyler insists. "The only problem was he couldn’t reach her. Her phone was turned off. He kept trying and trying, but he couldn’t get ahold of her. That’s when he called my parents, who told him what she was doing.”

“When he found out she was filming The Bachelor, he did everything he could to try to get to her. He even called ABC to find out where she was filming so he could fly there."

The producers hoping for a really, really crazy moment where he barges in and confronts Sean, so they told him all the details! "He was literally on his way to St. Croix the day he finally reached her. It turns out, that was the exact same day Sean let her go."

Read more here: Tierra's engagement

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Who doesn't Arie date?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL Auntie... ain't that the truth?