TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through February 12, 2013 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have a very narrow comfort range, temperature-wise. I don't like to be either too hot or too cold. That polar bear plunge would not have been my cup of tea. The rapelling stuff, though, would be scary, but I'd just keep telling myself that they've never lost a contestant yet on one of these shows, so it must be safe.

Sorry about the double negative re: Tierra and the hypothermia. Just to clarify, I thought Tierra was playing it up. She may have been cold, but she was stretching it for drama. And it worked!

Bless her heart.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
lol Babyjaxmom at 'bless her heart'.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks for clarifying for us northern folks what the definition of 'bless her heart' is. LOL!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Who used to say, "bless your little pea pickin' heart"? That's what I think of when I hear "bless her heart". LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone follows this but the following is a link to a blog by Sean's sister. She's pretty funny.

http://shullfamily.blogspot.ca/2013/02/bachelor-recap-episode-6-seanie-bear.html

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
Just to clarify for some who believe Tierra made up the boyfriend. It's a true story. Reality Steve had it back in Oct 2012 from someone who e-mailed him about it.

I can't wait for Tierra to be gone - she is not ready for a relationship at all - too immature.

Go Catherine and Lindsay my 2 favorites since Sarah is gone now.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Darn,I was hoping Sarah would be the next Bachelorette-only final 4.
Someone up thread said Ashlee was quite and more business like and that her and Selma were close. I do believe they were both in their early 30s so that may be why they seemed different than the other girls.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Yep, you are right about the ages Lakecat. Reality TV World did an interview with Selma which is where I found out and mentioned up thread that Selma and AshLee were close:

Who did you get along with best in the house? I know you kind of kept to yourself, but was there one particular girl you got along with well?

Selma Alameri: I didn't keep to myself; I just kept away from the drama. I actually got along with all the girls. I really did. But I would have to say I was closest with AshLee. Her and I were sort of the oldest ones in the house. (Laughs) She might kill me for saying that but (laughs) we were.

So we got along best, but I really did enjoy all the girls that lived in the house. They were all amazing, well, with the exception of one. But we won't mention any names! (Laughs)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cpaaa, no one is doubting the dead boyfriend. There are doubts to the truthfulness of her story. Tierra is only 24-years-old, the boyfriend died 3 years ago, so she would have been only 21 when he died. She said on the show that she lost her boyfriend of something like 11 years, which meant they started dating when they were 10 years old.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Auntie Mike, that would be Tennessee Ernie Ford.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Tierra said that they were childhood friends,and that later it became boyfriend/girl friend status.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Checking out his sister's blog from the first ep on. Thanks, Jimmer!

This link has links to each week's blog.

http://shullfamily.blogspot.ca/p/blog-page.html

She reveals that other than the actual bachelor or bachelorette, those competing have to bring their own wardrobe, do their own hair and makeup.

Sean was asked where he wanted to go but he let production choose. He did specifiy the type of thrill seeking dates, though..

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Wow...so they do have to bring their own wardrobe and do their own makeup...interesting. Thanks for the fun facts, Seamonkey! I started to get a hankering that that was true because I feel bad saying this but I do not like the way Lesley does her make up most times, I'm not sure she has as deft a hand with it as some of the others so I kinda figured no way is a makeup artist responsible. Also most the time the girls look all "done up" to the same level, but I've noticed more and more that Desiree dresses a little bit more plainly than the other girls. Less layering, no jewelry, her daily clothes (not dresses) seem a bit more common than some of the others. Not that that's bad! It just probably means she didn't max out several credit cards before she came on the show ;)

And also thank you Lexie_girl, for responding further back in the thread when I was questioning if the girls have to bring their own dresses or if the show provides them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nolanry, I suspect that some of the girls help each other with hair and makeup, especially those that get along with each other (I'm sure Tierra is on her own). I have heard in the past that many of the women form friendships with each other, so I wouldn't be surprised. I always wondered how Sarah would manage to pin up her hair with only one hand, but she may have learned to do many things that would stymie the rest of us.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Some of the girls went to help Tierra when she suffered her 'hypothermia' attack.

I give them credit for that.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, thanks! I enjoyed reading Sean's sister's blog.

Sea, thanks to you too! I am looking forward to reading the blogs from the other weeks.

Now that we know the girls bring their own clothes, I guess at the last (or one of the recent) rose ceremony, production told the 3 rose holders to wear something black if they had it and the 2 girls in the middle to wear white if they had it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
His sister did say that it seemed some of them helped each other with hair and such..

And that Sean had to bring all of his own clothing when he was on Bachelorette, but as the Bachelor, clothing was provided.

Sounds like she gets lots of questions she cannot answer, since she DOES know the outcome. B logs ae short but she does give actual info. (along with quite a few pics of her children).

Jimmer, that was a great find and glad you shared. I certainly wouldn't have come up with it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm glad everyone is enjoying them. She is funny and she provides an interesting perspective.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jimmer, that was a great find. I did enjoy reading her blog. But she keeps trying to get me to cook...

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Well, Tierra's drama finally got her booted. Sean let her go home since this was all so hard on her! LOL This show was really full of her drama and the only thing he could do was send her home. Of course, she thought the other girls "did it to her" and it was all their fault. Poor, delusional gal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was almost worth the wait.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!! She's gone.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She was waiting for him to comfort her and he didn't. She got beaten at her own game.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I almost fell off my sofa from laughing so hard when Tierra said she would not "lose her sparkle." OMG...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I forgot about the 'sparkle'.