TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through February 05, 2013 users admin

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I don't believe her story. Sean is frustrated because the girls won't tell him specifics about Tierra, but every time one of them has said something, he sends them home. He did it to Kacie and then tonight to Jackie. She really needs to go.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
From the previews Tierra is getting worse and worse.

That letter to Sean at the very end of the previews seems strange.I wonder who it is from.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The Bachelor starts at 9 tomorrow night and The Taste as the lead in show at 8. It's probably to get everyone to watch The Taste which, from comments, you all are not really enthusiastic about. I love Anthony Bourdain, so I will watch any show he's on.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Could this show be more scripted?? Tierra showing up during a Sean interview....how did she know where the GD went and when, during the show, have we seen Sean being interviewed and being asked questions? None the less, being the hopeless romantic that I am, I will keep watching this "non scripted reality show"!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The previews from last week totally gave away that Tierra was going to get the rose. They could try to at least keep a little suspense for us.

And yes, not fair of Sean to try and pressure the girls to give specifics on Tierra when we all know that the girls who tattle get sent home. The girls are trying to give him hints and still be diplomatic. Sean those are Red Flags. Do not ignore them!

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I often wonder if they are allowed to tell him when they leave because it's like the just give hints. I would be telling everything on my way to the limo!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why have a competition and then let everybody win! That was unfair of Sean.

Why give the rose to one of the losers!

How could Sean not notice Sierra sneaking up behind him.

The girls don't even get to hear what Sierra says in the personal interviews. Her laugh last night was scary.

She is giving me the creeps.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
In regards to Tierra, if 1 or 2 girls don't like her you can overlook it but if noone in the house likes her SHE is the problem.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
And, what's with Sean? "No one will give me details." Well, duh. If they do they get the boot. Come on fellow, just the fact that he is being "warned" in a very subtle way by numerous women ought to alert his radar. I really don't want to be disappointed by him so am choosing to believe that the production people are manipulating this with Tiarra and we will see the end for her...when the time for her drama is over. I don't see him having that close a connection with her. She draws out the protective instinct in him and is using him horribly.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
When Robyn left, they walked out and there was a clear 'cut' between walking out the door and her getting into the limo. I think she told him more about Tierra, but the producers didn't want us to know.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Sean did look 'thoughtful' as the limo drove off.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tierra = Courtney 2.0

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Tierra is modeling herself after Courtney.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I think Tierra is all about "face time". I won't be surprised if we see her on Bachelor Pad.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The women probably say a lot more that is edited out when they are leaving. LOL - I know I would if I were them.

Sean's making me feel a bit uncomfortable the way he seems to be a sucker for emotional neediness. His comments to Desiree were kind of interesting. I'm kind of paraphrasing but didn't he say something to the effect that he and her had something special going on between them so she didn't need extra attention or a special rose? It's almost like he is paying more attention to the needy ones at the expense of the ones that he has a real connection with and is most comfortable with.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Hated all the drama last night and not even looking forward to more tonight. It appears Tierra gets hurt and uses it for all its worth with Sean.

I liked him with Lindsay and I love Catherine . . hope she gets a date soon!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Tiarra really shouldn't worry so much about the other women in the house. She is her own worst enemy. I don't think she'll get much further since she is not genuine.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was reading today that the incident last night with Tierra actually went on for hours and spread from room to room. There was no way Sean could have avoided not knowing what was going on in the house. I think that is why they were all shocked that he didn't take back Tierra's rose.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow! I forgot it was on again tonight.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie said, "Tierra = Courtney 2.0." EXACTLY!!!

Sean is SOOOO being manipulated by the neediness. Not an attractive quality in a man. Exactly what I was afraid of is happening this season: the guy we loved so much in the Bachelorette is being made out to be an IDIOT on the Bachelor. It's really disheartening. As Sean keeps saying, "I'm very FRUSH-STRATED about it." (Ugh!!!)

Every time they show Tierra in previews of future episodes, my heart sinks. Please, Sean, kick her to the curb! The sooner the better!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not even a good version of Courtney.. and I was with you all, talking to Sean... you wish they would give you details, but if they do, you boot them. You conversely don't like them tattling, yet YOU ask one of them, at least, to do exactly that.

I wasn't liking Robyn or Selma much, either. You can be loaded off, but smiling is still an attractive look.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think the producers have a big say in who leaves and who stays so they can create a storyline.. Tierra is not a sweet person but if the show didn't have a blatantly bad girl the season would be even more of a bore. She will be gone soon enough.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That may be true, probably is and I know that I don't bore at the same things as they think we do. I'd actually love seeing more interaction and talk with the pleasant women .. and also rather see some of them on future shows if they have to repeat which clearly they think they do. Not counting Bachelor Pad, which I haven't ever seen beyond clips forced into this show.

I really think some of them are simply auditioning for Bachelor Pad when they come on this show or Bachelorette. More drama = more air time = another show.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have never heard of or seen a snow bus.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Why are they doing so many dangerous things this season? Sorry, but no one is worth putting yourself in danger for.