TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 29, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through January 29, 2013 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Sean appears to be a genuine guy. I like Desiree, AshLee and Lindsey, so far. Thought that Guinness record breaking kiss was ridiculous and not very passionate looking at all. I heard that was actually their second attempt. Kacie should have kept her big mouth shut. Tierra is the trouble maker so she'll probably be there for awhile. I would like to see more of Catherine with Sean. I didn't understand why Sarah's dog was flown in from Colorado.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I totally loved that Sean brought Sarah's dog in for a visit. How cute was Leo??? It was really a sweet thing to do and made me cry.

When Kacie decided to tell Sean about Tierra and Desiree, I was thinking, "Kacie, Kacie, Kacie! Have you ever seen this show? Don't be that girl!" But she didn't listen to me, and now she's gone. I like Kacie, but she always looks like she's had too much to drink. Maybe Sean noticed that about her, too.

Nolanry, loved what you said about Tierra not being here to make friends with the other girls. I know they're not there to make friends, but they shouldn't be so nasty to each other either. It does reflect the kind of person they are.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
P.S. That Guiness World Record kiss thing was embarrassing, stupid and just not romantic in any way, shape or form. Ugh!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would call it icky!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it was a sweet IDEA to bring in the dog, but unless the dog enjoys travelling and was accompanied by a person he knows and loves, then it probably wasn't something I would suggest putting a dog through, especially one of the breeds bred so the are prone to respiratory problems.

And then to present him on a wet driveway...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The dog didn't even jump out of the car to see her. She had to go pick him up.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sarah's blurb under her indicates she's "from" Los angeles. So, I'm guessing the dog was driven to the bach house?

Desiree would be my pick, but I think you're right that she's starting to focus too much on the other girls and that could be her downfall. I also fear that if Sean keeps a couple of these more fragile women around too long they will be totally devastated when he does cut them.
Poor Kacie B obviously hasn't watched the show enough to know you don't tattle on the other girls. She shot herself in the foot and gave Sean the perfect out to ditch her now.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think you're right Brenda, my SO's mother mentioned that right away. She was like "Bet one of the only reason's they did that was because Sarah lives in CA where it's all happening so it wasn't too much trouble and would make a cute scene."

Haha, I still liked it though :-)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Poor Kacie B obviously hasn't watched the show enough to know you don't tattle on the other girls. She shot herself in the foot and gave Sean the perfect out to ditch her now

I didn't see Ben's season but I've been told that she's acting a bit differently (besides her tattling) this year than on the other season she was in. Didn't he look extremely uncomfortable and awkward when she was talking to him about the two girls?! I could tell he insta wasn't cool with it. And later on when girls kept jumping in with Sean and stealing him, I got the impression he was relieved that Selma stopped by and interrupted Kacie's moment with him. I think he wanted to ditch the convo.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I heard they used a clip of Kacie from Ben's season where she was talking about the other girls. Not cool if that is true.

Oh, I guess Sarah's dog was nearby in L.A. That makes more sense. Maybe the podcaster I heard thought she brought it to her parents.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read that too, Rslover. The scene in particular was when she was talking last week about the girl with the frizzy hair that wanted to leave - it was the same clip from Ben's season when someone was talking about leaving.

Also, when they were playing beach volleyball this week, two clips of women giving ITM were actually filmed a couple of weeks later when they were in St. Croix. RS had pictures of them wearing different colored bathing suits on the beach of St. Croix. Why production would have them talking on a beach in St. Croix about a volleyball game a few weeks earlier is ridonkulous - but that's how production rolls in this show. They are always doing stuff like this.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Question for everyone who watches this regularly. Something I've been discussing with a friend is all the girls wardrobes on the show. She sarcastically talked about how they all own the most beautiful dresses, and joked about how clearly the show provides them these dresses to choose from, which is something that hadn't occurred to me before. And then I noticed on the beach all the girls were wearing the same brand of bikinis.

I've only seen S8 besides this one so...I thought I remembered them wearing their own dresses and bikinis. So for all of you who have been watching this more regularly than I do, did they, back in the day actually wear ALL their own clothing? Or has the show provided them with clothing choices since the beginning?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nolanry, this question actually came up in Reality Steve's column this week. The girls were all supplied bikinis when they came on the show.

The girls have to provide their own clothing and gowns until they make the F2. Iffin they make the F2, the producers take them shopping.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wasn't there a girl who sold her horse to afford to buy fancy clothing for this show? I think it was a girl from Ben's season. Maybe Linzie?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was Linzie. She was from a fairly well-to-do family.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Desiree reminds me of Katie Holmes. Anyone else think so?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 28, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes! Totally!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, January 28, 2013 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The Bachelor is on 2 nights next week....Monday and Tuesday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep and two eliminations too. (I think.. two rose ceremonies).

Incredible that he gave the group date rose to Tierra.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That show last night was terrible.

How could whats-her-name do that rock climb in the heat and make it to the top. How did she happen to wear shoes for rock climbing. How did they get back down?

Roller Derby! Why did they pick something so obviously dangerous.

Tierra sob sob "I want to leave" sob sob (Oh, where are you going? To get my rose?) Tierra now

Last night's show was just plain stupid.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
i agree Doc. It was horrible. Why would they pick Roller Derby???

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
And surely that one on one date girl didn't get to keep the earrings and necklace. They didn't say so but that was a bit too much.

What a waste of money to close the dress store while she shopped.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
You guys are funny. They are provided gear for climbing when they arrive, same as they are provided gear for roller derby. I do have to wonder who picks these dates. Roller Derby?! Who wants to see or do that?!?! The rock climbing was very cool. I've never been to that park but want to some day.

The jewelry -- Sean himself told her she got to keep the earrings. The necklace was a loaner and she gave it back before she got into the limo.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ok, I didn't hear Sean say she got to keep the earrings and I didn't see her give back the necklace.

I know they gave the other girl gear but did they give her shoes at the rock climb? I remember Sean saying something about she wore the right shoes.

But how can anybody who has never climbed do a hundred foot climb! She said she couldn't stand the heat. She said she was afraid of heights. That would have made it twice as hard and yet up she went!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree with Dogdoc's post.

Yes, she got to keep the earrings. When he auf'd her to the car and she said she had to give the necklace back, I thought she was mad enough to give the earrings back!

Roller derby seemed like an incredibly stupid thing to force on a whole group like that.