TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through January 08, 2013 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sean and Arie's talk was funny.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She was 50 Shades of Cray Cray. I didn't read the book, did the girl in the book do all that crazy dancing?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why do these girls think that acting kookie will get them points!

That one girl almost killed herself doing acrobatics in a long dress.

Yeah, and getting drunk is a really turn on.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hey how about a Double Bachelor show.

Sean and Arie compete for the same 25 girls.

I think it would be a 'knock down drag em out' winner.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Sean and Arie talk was fun. At least the show is willing to poke a little fun at itself. LOL Dogdoc. Don't encourage them - they may try it.

I was curious to see if Sean would keep the wacky wedding dress girl. He seems to have a good sense of humor.

I've only read one chapter of Fifty Shades (LOL - I must be getting old but it didn't do much for me).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The wedding dress girl did leave didn't she?

Sean is so naive. I laughed out loud when he wondered if giving out a rose when he first met a girl would cause problems with the others.

Bwhahahahahaha

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think he kept wedding dress girl (was that Lindsay?).

LOL - Slowly giving out roses. Yessss ... No tension at all.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
He kept Wedding Dress Girl. I was surprised that he did.

Sean seems like a nice guy. I just do not find him attractive. I didn't during Emily's season either.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I wish they would stop with the recycling and bringing back people from other seasons (Kacie).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I loved Kacie so I'm glad she's back, however from previews for upcoming weeks I fear she's not long for the show.
Couldn't believe he kept wedding dress girl!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually loved the drama of him giving out roses all night. Also, Sean wouldn't have to try to remember all of their names at the RC.

I did think it was funny that some of the women were barefoot last night, so they wouldn't be in high heels all night well into the early morning hours.

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
Lindsey (wedding dress girl) is the daughter of the Post Commander here at Fort Leonard Wood.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I kind of like Lindsay. She seems to have a sense of humor and she tried something different but then she was worried that it went bad and wished she could do it over which at least shows some sincerity. Whereas the Fifty Shades one was just going to be wacky.

I think that Sean is a very good looking guy (cough - not that my opinion is probably relevant in that respect) but he is different looking enough that I can see women either being crazy about him or not interested.

I like absolutely everything about Kacie except her parents. She is beautiful, fun, great personality and lots of energy. However, I don't see her with Sean.

(LOL - Oh and plus her showing up made me have to re-do the banner to fit her in - ARGH!)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
seems like Sean has a thing for dark haired gals.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
I liked the idea of passing out roses as Sean saw the need. I would think after dealing with that many different women in a matter of hours, they would tend to become a blur. If you have a conversation and something makes you want to know more, why not "tag" them with a rose.

He created far better drama than the producers could ever manufacture. I wouldn't mind seeing this happen again in future seasons.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why Sean couldn't have gone 'skins' during the cocktail party ! That would have been different.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What is 'skins'? Nude?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Shirtless. Sometimes when playing team sports if the two teams don't have different matching team shirts one side takes their shirts off and are known as the skins so they can identify who is on which team. Used to do it a lot in gym class.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh! Thanks Jimmer.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I find Sean to be a little dull, personality wise. He's gorgeous and has a great body but not too much personality. Hopefully, as the show continues, his personality will show thru. Didn't see the beginning of the show with Arie but will watch it tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jag, he and Arie were pretty funny together. It was a different side of him that I didn't remember from Emily's season. I hope there's more of that, otherwise it will be a long show.

He is nice looking though. Looks like he could break out into one-armed pushups at any time.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Chris H's blog

At the end of the article there is a link to Sean's blog (at People.com) and also a link to Kristin Baldwin's recap. (Her recap of last night's show was ok, but often she is hilarious.)

Kooklie, in his blog, Sean mentioned not being his normal loose self around Emily.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The TV writer in our paper keeps referring to Sean as a "born again virgin". Not sure what is up with that.

At least some of the nutty acting ones went home, but not all.. I find him pretty dull too, but dull is better than the days of the bachelor making sexist remarks about all the women.. and the guy who referred to everyone as "smoking hot".

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that there is only one AshLee.. (however they choose to spell it) left ... I can't stand it when there are 25 girls... 19 girls... however many .. and they all have the same name.... so much easier (and quicker) to get to know them when they have different names....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree!