TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Sean Lowe - General Discussions: Archive through January 07, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, December 17, 2012 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts January 7th. I liked Sean when he was on Emily's Bachelorette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too. I hope it's not like so many of these shows and we end up hating him by the end of the season. But then again, a lot of us weren't crazy about Emily at the beginning of her season, and she was pretty well liked by the end. I'll still watch either way.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry. Double post. New computer. Ugh!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know how well-liked Emily was by the end of her season. She was probably my least favorite of the Bachelorettes. Iffin you ever peruse the other sites where it isn't so heavily moderated, people were crucifying Mike Fleiss/ABC for shoving Emily and "Lil Ricki" down our throats.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Actually I was more thinking about how many of us liked Bachelor Bob Guiney and Bachelor Ben before their seasons, but HATED them by the end. I hope Sean doesn't turn out that way!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too..

I was never crazy about Emily and less so today than previously. I suspect she will be on more reality tv, unfortunately.

Anyway, I'm on board for another mindless season promoting Chris Harrison, among others.. (these things become more and more about certain hosts)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually kind of like Chris Harrison. I've seen him on other shows making fun of himself, so I think he's okay. I just love the drama of this show (cat fights!) and love to see the beautiful places they go. I know none of it's real. Although Ashley and JP seem to have worked out well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He just took himself a wee bit seriously at their wedding.. giving advice like an expert, though his own marriage fell apart.

I don't dislike him, but he's definitely one of the hosts who has expanded the role a great deal.

It is all entertainment.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe people whose marriages have fallen apart are equally expert on the subject as people with successful marriages?

I like Chris though I find him unintentionally funny. The way he talks he almost seems a part of the couple's relationship. He was talking to one couple who broke up and he said something like "We had dinner not long ago and it seemed so good!" We were LOL. It was like they broke up with him.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jake P. is another guy I really liked before his season and now I can't stand him. (Actually, I did still like him on his season, it was after that he became so unlikable.)

I'm holding out hope for Sean. I really liked him on Emily's season.

I know it's all entertainment, and it rarely seems to turn out to be for real...but there is always the hope that it's real. I didn't watch all of JP and Ashley's wedding, but it was on as background noise for me and in the parts that I paid attention to and didn't FF through, they really seem like a great couple, best friends, and so connected. So much chemistry there too, they couldn't stop touching each other. They were even going to kiss at the alter before the ceremony! (just because it's so natural for them to :-))

It would be great (for me as a viewer), if all the bachelor/ettes turned out like Ashley and JP.

I like Chris H. a lot; however, he bugs me sometimes. I do wish that he was not the official at the wedding. But, oh well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I like Chris, but my biggest problem with him is he will spin something to manufacture drama that isn't there, just as he (and Mike Fleiss) will cover-up/ignore something that could be embarrassing to the Bachelor/ette series.

But then again, Mike Fleiss signs his paycheck so I guess Chris does as he is told.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheesh.. I LIKE Chris, but he's not a counselor, he is a host. I do think he's gotten too involved at times (or the producers have. But he's a likeable guy. I watch the show, still, I even have hope, still.

Ashley and JP seem quite wonderful together and I loved the wedding (could have done without the show promos but that obviously helped to pay for the wedding and FF is easy).

I hope they have a good season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But then again, Mike Fleiss signs his paycheck so I guess Chris does as he is told.

Bingo, Lexie! He gets paid to do a job. I did find it ironic that he was giving marriage advice at JP & Ashley's wedding, but I'm sure he had a script to follow.

I've loved Chris Harrison since he showed up on the Soup (E TV) and was making fun of himself and his show. Gotta a love a guy who can laugh at himself.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Damn! I did it again! There's some kind of a lag on this computer that makes me hit "enter" twice. Sorry!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
OK, now this is a funny way of promoting the show...

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/01/03/bachelor-heartbreak-hotline-chris-harrison-sean-lowe/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 04, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve is at it again! Apparently he's being sued by Mike Fleiss (again!) for coercing Bachelor contestants into revealing secrets about the show. Even though I don't read him anymore (I found him to be pretty sexist and immature, plus I just don't enjoy the show as much when I know what's going to happen), I know a lot of people who love him. I think this is all a publicity ploy for the show.

Don't worry, there are no show spoilers in this article:

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2013/01/04/16346533-bachelor-producers-sue-reality-steve-blogger-over-new-spoilers?lite

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tonight!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I can't wait. Just love this cheesy, over the top un-reality show.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I'm going to watch tonight....I need an intervention

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Emily better not be the surprise!

Dfng

08-04-2005

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfng a private message Print Post    
I lost track of 50 shades of Grey girl... please tell me she went home.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
yep thank heavens!!

Dfng

08-04-2005

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfng a private message Print Post    
Luvmom - I just saw that. Where did they find this girl...really.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think this is going to be a fun season. Don't understand why these women don't learn not to get drunk on the first night. Geesh.
Sean seems very sincere and in this for the right reasons. Hope he stays that way.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sean does seem like a sincere likeable guy. A much better less smarmy vibe from him than Ben and Brad for example.

Handing out the roses throughout the night sure increased the tension though.