TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through September 28, 2012 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Emily said to Ricki 'we did it!'.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Chris H's blog about Emily's finale and Bach Pad will be up tomorrow morning per his twitter.

Kris Jenner was at the Bach. finale. (blah) I saw a pic of her with Chris H and Mike Fleiss.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://peoplewater.com/about-us

Jef's pic and more info about his company.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think it was strange that on the Finale..they dropped Arie off to make a Love Potent before Emily got there knowing that she was going to tell him he's not the one. I 💗 Jef!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe the potion was flimed earlier? Or they just couldn't tell him? They didn't show it, but it seems like maybe he didn't go through the picking out of a wedding ring, which seems like a good thing.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
OK...I said going in I liked Emily (yeah, part of it was that she was from Charlotte), but she was an even better Bachelorette than I had expected. She was feisty, kind, seemed to read people well, made good choices, cared deeply but also seemed to have fun with it all. I thought all of her final guys were good men and good choices for her. Oh....and she always had great clothes!

I think Arie is a good guy, but also thought he was competing hard and doing it primarily for his career. I do think he had feelings for her, though....but I think it was mostly the emotions of the moment. It would be difficult not to get caught up in it all. And they did have chemistry!

I love Jef and hope that things work out between them. I think perhaps he went into it to get publicity for his charity, and was surprised that it became more serious. Whatever happens with them, I think they are both grownups and will act with dignity. It was good to see that. I thought they settled each other and loved that they seemed to be able to talk about serious stuff in an easy manner. I think he has enough of that edge she wants, but beneath it all is grounded. And I think for him, she has the sweetness and the vinegar. I can see them making each other happy. And I am usually a cynic!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Jef's company does charity work but it is not a charity in itself. It is a business running to make money, which it then uses a portion of to help with the charity aspect. Most businesses that I know do this these days. We've run our businesses that way for many years.

I think he was the right choice for her. I hope it works out.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Watched Emily and Jef on Jimmy Kimmel last night. Jef said that when Arie went to Emily's home town after the end of the show he had thought that she picked neither of them (that he didn't know that Jef and Emily were together at that time).

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I like Jef and thought they just might end up together. From the blogs, it appears that Arie is not just a tool - he is the Craftsman department at Sears.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Here it is on Youtube:

Emily Maynard & Jef Holm on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxGevIozYHg

Emily Maynard & Jef Holm on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZoZywt9WH0

Sandra

07-05-2004

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    

I can hear the Mormon missionaries knocking at Emily's door

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Jimmy Kimmel's comments about the Bachelorette in his monologue were hysterical.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Emily and Jef were very cute on Kimmel and he is so funny.

I just watched his first interview with Emily at the beginning of the season. He picked the F4 and the only one he got wrong was Ryan. Kathy Griffin was on the show that night and stayed for Emily's interview. She asked Emily if Emily could tell if there were guys who just wanted to be on to be the next bachelor and the look on Emily's face was so funny as she nodded yes.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Back from vacation. Missed Kimmel - darn! Got caught up on Bach last night.
I was wrong again -- thought she'd pick Arie. I think Arie was very sincere, why else would he fly to her home town? I actually wouldn't mind seeing him as a Bachelor. I find him interesting to watch.
I think it's probalby good Jef is moving to N Carolina. I wish them well.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I watched the YouTube kimmel clips.

Jef said that Arie didn't know Emily picked Jef. When Arie flew to see Emily, he thought she chose no one.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Super short article and short slideshow of pics after the engagement celebrating Jef's birthday and pre engagement of Emily.

here

'The Bachelorette': More Emily and Jef photos, couple speaks out

THE BACHELORETTEJULY 27, 2012 BY: REGINA AVALOS

No finale blog from Ashley Spivey on her website or the bachelortv website. :-(

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
LINK

photos of their trip to Africa from examiner.com article by Stacy Carey August 1, 2012

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And here comes some backlash...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/emily-maynard-hooked-up-with-arie-luyendyk-days-before-jef-holm-proposed-201218

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I've also read that Arie left Emily because she slept with Jef, and that that Arie was paid (and offered the Bachelor role) to go through with the break up scene. And I've read that Emily slept with Arie several times during the season.

I don't believe any of it, even the part that someone said Arie said "You slept with me."

It seems anyone can say anything about anyone and it gets put out there and people take it as fact.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't believe anything that comes out in US magazine. They seem to make stuff up just to sell their rag.

I just went and read that article (couldn't resist). It said Emily and Arie slept together when they went to the Fantasy Suite. Um, did the author even watch the show? She didn't take Arie to the Fantasy Suite expressly for that reason. She didn't trust herself!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also don't believe anything that comes out of US Magazine. Wasn't that the same rag that said Chris Harrison (who is 40-years-old) left his wife for Emily?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was wondering that too BJM. Obviously, the "author" (and I use that term loosely) has never watched the show.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Emily Maynard's Alleged Texting Pal Identified By Reality Steve

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981574019

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Saw Jef & Emily on one of the entertainment shows last night. They were making an appearance at one of Jef's charity events for his People Water company. They still seem very much together and were laughing at all the crazy stories out there about them. They said they always call their families and friends when the stories come out and tell them, "It's not true!" They claim to be planning a wedding for next spring. I'd love them to turn out to be another Trista and Ryan.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You may want to hold off on sending Jemily a wedding gift. I've been reading little teasers on RS's site over the last couple of weeks about Jemily, and today he posted the entire story. I have to say, I'm more inclined to believe RS and this girl Kaylee Shepherd, than I am to believe anything that comes out of Emily's mouth.

Here Comes the Bride... NOT