TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through September 11, 2012 users admin

Debbborra

08-17-2012

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbborra a private message Print Post    
Wally, that would be awesome!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Finale is tonight. Previews look intriguing!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm watching & flipping over to "The Voice".

Denirob

08-17-2006

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denirob a private message Print Post    
Blakely and Tony are moving in together. She's moving to Portland. Now he's getting down on one knee and proposing. She said yes.

Denirob

08-17-2006

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denirob a private message Print Post    
Chris' family are deeply diappointed in his behaviour on The Bachelor Pad. His father told him that that was not how he raised him to treat people.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
We find that Rachael wasted her time pining over Michael.

She is way better off without him.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Nick wins the $250K.

Way to go Nick!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Rachel lost big time. She lost Michael (a good thing) and $125,000.00 (a bad thing.)

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I'm torn on this one. I feel awful for Rachel, but I can understand why Nick did it. That was certainly an interesting ending!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Hope this wasn't a setup for Rachel to be the next bachelorette.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Whether it was a smart decision for Nick, this guy is a huge, arrogant jerk. And that's being too nice. JMO

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was crazy. I can't imagine Nick will be invited to any future Bachelor parties. It certainly changed the game for sure. I think we all thought people would always say "share". I look forward to the day when they are both greedy and the fellow housemates get to split the cash. Not enough to buy a new car, but could pay off a few bills and take a trip.

I wish Blakely and Tony all the best. They just may be one of those odd couples that makes it. Does she have a child too? Or just him?

I feel bad for Rachel too. To think you've just won and then have the rug pulled out from under you. Wow.

And Chris is still as arrogant as ever. His family may be scolding him but he still doesn't seem to get it. He has a lot of growing up to do.

I was hoping they'd talk to Reid more, but I guess he went out too early. Would like to know if he and Ed are still at odds. I suspect so.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Blakely looked like she is totally at peace with herself. I don't think I've ever seen her happier. And I think she scored a much better man that Courtney did with Ben. Blakely can have the last laugh.

Nick was a total . They didn't vote for just Nick, they voted for Nick and Rachel. A lot of those contestants were Rachel's friends - not Nick's. It sounds like they talked a couple of days before and they agreed to share the money. Obviously, when everyone was going on about how Rachel wanted to leave when Michael did and she got "stuck" with Nick, that just stuck in his craw.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved Nick keeping the money!! He was right, no one wanted to partner with him and Rachel did act like she got stuck with him. It goes against our kindergarten sensibilities to not share, but it's a game. The only loyalty she showed him ever was at the very end when she said share.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
It's one thing to be selfish and take the money because no one liked him or wanted to be his partner but what turned me off was the way he acted afterwards.
He was not a gracious winner at all, no sportsmanship. He was still laughing in the car afterwards. Such a turnoff. He was a huge coward and wouldn't talk to Rachel when they walked backstage. Shows what kind of man he really is.

Rachel was right, he wouldn't have been there if it were't for her, she wanted to bring along her friend, Jaclyn.

I really wish Rachel would have been just as selfish as Nick and then the other contestants would have a little cash in their pockets.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Thank you Texannie. I loved Nick keeping the money. And everyone was just upset because they got outplayed by someone they gave no credit to. I think Nick made perfect sense as to why he kept the money. He did play a great game. If it were up to Rachel she would have taken Ed and Jaclyn and she still would have ended up with nothing.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I was happy he kept the $$$. BP is so high schoolish. No one really bothered to get to know Nick because they were too busy hooking up, talking smack about each other, over drinking, etc. Rachel didn't treat Nick very well and said things that were hurtful. I think Rachel lost track of the fact that she was playing a game. This was the best outcome of any of the BP's , well at least for me. Shame on Rachel for forgetting she was playing a game for 250K. She should have made sure that Nick felt like she was thankful that Nick was there to partner up with. Sometimes karma is a female dog....remember that Rachel. She acted like a complete spoiled, entitle brat after she lost.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Rachel was loyal when it really counted.

Nick was not.

Monkou

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Monkou a private message Print Post    
I think that Nick did the right thing. No one wanted him to be in the "deserve to be here" crowd because he was a "don't deserve to be here". The others are just jealous that one of the deserve to be heres did not win and they got snowed by one the don't deserve to be heres.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'll admit I found it exciting to see him go for broke and say "keep". He obviously did not like the comments from people about not deserving to be there, etc. However I do agree he was not a gracious winner. He was pretty nasty and cold Rachel after pulling this stunt. HE could have been a bit more sympathetic. So, this finale was just recently taped, so the people have the chance to watch the show and see all the private comments? Probably really impacts how people vote at the end. Kind of like early Big Brother when people were not sequestered and were allowed to vote. I have to wonder if the vote would have been different if they'd voted 1 or 2 days after selecting the final 2.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think the finalé was taped maybe two weeks ago so Nick didn't see all of Rachel's ITM before the vote. Rachel sunk her own ship last at the finalé. What does suck is that I think most of those votes were actually for Rachel and not Nick. Maybe next season there won't be such an "us against them" attitude among the players.

There was nothing Chris and Sarah could have done to change the vote. They both left a bad taste in everyone's mouths with their behavior.

Debbborra

08-17-2012

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbborra a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the bigger issue for me than taking the money, was the mean spiritedness that he conducted himself with after. The maniacal giggling in the car after was just ugly.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Debbborra, I agree.

Ironically, for such a non-entity that Erica Rose is, her eviction is what started this mess. They were so hell-bent on getting rid of her, yet she wasn't a threat to anyone. None of the men were interested in her and she couldn't win a challenge to save her life.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I liked that Nick played the game to the very...last...minute.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Exactly Brenda and Debborra. It wasn't so much that he pulled a fast one on Rachel and took all the money, it was the ugliness that came after. No class at all.