TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through September 09, 2012 users admin

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Monday, September 03, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Bachelor Pad Spoilers (don't read if you don't want to know)

http://star-spin.com/bachelor-pad-3-spoilers-2012-reality-steve-reveals-winner/224

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Wow. Just wow. Who knew that Tony and Blakely would end up in happily-ever-after land, and Rachel would get royally screwed not once, but twice. By Nick and then by Michael. Double ouch to that one, but I sort of feel she was a bit naive to that -- two weeks and you think you'll have everlasting love with someone? Nah. And I think Nick would def pull the selfish trick; from the little I saw of him on this show, having never seen him before, I would never think he'd be a gentleman and would share the grand prize.

That said, though... YIPPEE!!! Chris and Sarah get the big giant razzberry and a big zip zilch nothing from the rest of the playahs!! Hahahaha! You know, Chris, sometimes karma does come back to you. You screw everyone and when you most need them, they will not be there for you. Think about that. Sarah, you just really are not very likeable. Period.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Agreed Costa! Next week will be entertaining at least.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
What season of The Bachelor was Sarah on?

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
She was on season 11, the first one with Brad.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gumby. I have no clue who she is, don't really care for her at all (don't like her personality and don't really think she's at all attractive), and since I never watch any of these B/B-ette shows....). How far did she get in that season?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Did we used to have a banner?
I'm trying really hard to avoid the spoilers. I want to experience the drama as it happens on TV. LOL.

I'm just so scared that Chris could win this thing. I find him so repulsive I'll just be so disgusted if he wins. I'm trying to think who will vote for him. I would hope Tony wouldn't after his "best friend" kicked him out of the house. I think Erika Rose might, just to be mean to Michael's new "girlfriend". I think that one crazy girl might, the one who kept throwing herself at Chris. Ed might after the other couple send him packing, probably JAclyn will as well. Ugh.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Jaclyn is really unattractive when she cries.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gawd, is she an ugly crier. I didn't like her on Ben's season - I'm not quite sure why they brought her on BP. She's like iceberg lettuce - she brings nothing to the sandwich.

Wendy1rn

06-06-2011

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendy1rn a private message Print Post    
Costacat, Sarah did not get far in Brad's season. Brad has a twin brother, who they brought in one night and did not tell the girls. Brad wanted to see if the girls would notice. Most of the girls knew it was not Brad. However, Sarah flunked the test and just treated Brad's brother like he was Brad, and so he sent her packing. :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Hahaha!! I love that. Thanks Wendy. I would have suspected she's pretty clueless, and I think that confirms it. Hasn't she slept with two or three guys in BP already? On national TV? I would think that would definitely say "I'm SO clueless!"

Wally

08-13-2011

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
I don't know how/why Rachel let Nick dictate who they would take to the Finals. It's not even a lock for them to win against Chris and Sarah, pretty risky. I would think they'd have a better chance against hapless Ed & Jaclyn. It was so damn sad to see Nick toasting to Final Four with Sarah and Chris while Rachel was upstairs crying in confessional.

Rachel should have never given in to Nick; at the very least if they had taken Jaclyn & Ed, Rachel would've had her friend with a chance to win in the Finals too; now, Rachel's probably lost Ed & Jaclyn's vote as well.

The previews for the finale made it seem very dramatic and crayzay.

No way Blakely votes for Chris/Sarah, hopefully Tony too.

Anyone care to breakdown how they think folks will vote?

Like, I have no idea how a Kalen or Lindzy would vote.

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
p.s. loved Rachel's performance of "Sister Christian"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! I found the previews for next week very disturbing. If Michael truly does tell Rachel, "I didn't go on Bachelor Pad to find a wife," that really stinks and my opinion of him will drop clear to the basement. He totally wooed her while he was in the house and led her to believe they might have something on the outside. And wasn't he the one who told the camera, "Last year I won the money. This year I'm coming back to the Pad to find love." Poor Rachel. She never should have given in to Nick.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Evidently Michael was dating a girl before he went on the show. They were sort of "single" while he was on the show, but he is back together with her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That stinks. I thought Michael was a nice guy. My opinion of him will drop rapidly if this stuff is true.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Forgot to say that even though I'm not liking Nick much, he did look really awesome in the guyliner! The wig was stupid, though. He should've stuck with his normal hair.

Debbborra

08-17-2012

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbborra a private message Print Post    
Rachel - Why didn't she fight harder? Why didn't she say no, or rather NO? Maybe part of her wanted to do it and it was convenient to let it be Nick's fault? I mean let's face it, the guy isn't all that persuasive.

Jaclyn - Really? What kind of friend is she to drop someone over a game? It's not like Rachel slept with her and lead her on and then told her and all of America she'd just gotten over on her. Oh wait, I guess if Rachel had done that she'd forgive her for it.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Not sure why everyone is so hard on Nick. He did what was best for both of their games. I know he hasn't really played but I don't think he has been a bad guy. I like him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
With Nick, he's just a non-entity. They haven't shown us much of him, given us much to root for or like. I think he did make a good choice for his game. And if Jacyln will throw a best friend away over a game, then I think they weren't that great of friends to begin with.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
In Chris Harrison's blog, he said the back and forth between Nick and Rachel went on for hours. He wore her down. We only saw a little bit of it on the show.

He also said in his blog that Jaclyn and Rachel have made up and are friends again. I do think it was the right game move for them to go up against Chris and Sarah, cause nobody likes them and I can't see anyone voting for them. Except maybe Erica Rose.

Are we going to have to see those awful twins again in the finale? I might need a cocktail or two.

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
I don't understand how/why Rachel seems to get messed over in her love life, both IRL and on reality shows. I think she is an elegant sort of beauty (although kind of trunky, but still).

Would she make a good Bachelorette or too rarified, not girl next door-sy enough?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2012 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rachel is a very pretty girl, but she seems very needy. She got way too serious about Michael way too fast (part of that is his fault with his patio picnics), and it looks like from the previews for next week she's gonna get dumped again. So sad.

Wally

08-13-2011

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
I always thought Rachel was supposed to possess some sophistication, savvy and social whatnot since wasn't/isn't she a New Yorker who works in the art/fashion/auction industry?

Wally

08-13-2011

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
instead of wasting a whole season on one potentially boring Bachelorette, I think they need to do a three-headed Bachelorette with say, trainwreck forlorn delusional Jamie; jilted Rachel; and rookie Paige, or something like that, wherein a gaggle of guys would be picked from amongst the three, but there could also be the potential for love collisions and triangles and madness ensues.
Each gal would have a set amount of personal roses to hand out and blah blah blah. So it'd be looking for love with a side of competition.