TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 21, 2012 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, he's old world. He's neanderthal!

I think his actions show just how immature he really is compared to many of the other guys.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I can't figure out why they think Chris is so gorgeous. I just don't see it. Kalon, to me, is still a rat and playing his role. I don't think I have heard Lindz talk yet. Ed has a drinking problem, he cheated on Jillian and I don't find him likable. Blakely is plain nuts. Choosing a partner to play a game with does not mean you are choosing a lifetime partner. I find Jaclyn very hard to look at physically. (I know that is not nice to say). Jamie was made a total fool of in the last episode. Just my thoughts. I would actually like to see Mike win again. I like him.

Allym

07-29-2012

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allym a private message Print Post    
I wish the show would do a version that uses people from one city. That way, when the Bachelor selects someone at least they are in the same geographical area and have a chance of succeeding in a relationship. Then they could have the Bachelor Pad show all with people from the same large city.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Allym, you have a point. It would never work though!

Michael is my fav guy & I really don't like any of the gals. Since Michael & Rachael seem like they're paired up until the end......I guess, I like Rachael the best of the gals......

Allym

07-29-2012

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allym a private message Print Post    
I'm not really attracted to any of this lot of guys although I did think Reid was interesting. He certainly got the boot didn't he. Michael is kind of too good looking so he would be the type to stray I think. I have always thought the best husband would be a bald guy who is not that attractive, but I could tolerate the way he looks. The reality is that all men think they are God's gift to women, and there is always a woman who will try to take him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Allym, the tendency to stray comes from the inside not the outside. Bald men can stray, too, if they don't value their relationships. Good men come in all shapes and sizes. They're just hard to find. As are good women.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the last two episodes and... wow! Chris. Just wow. I'm thinking he really isn't long for this show, is he?

First of all, Reid. I dunno who he is since I never watch these shows, so had no preconceived ideas, but did he make a dumbo move or what? Overplayed, outplayed, and outlasted! Hahahaha!

Donna, later. Your bikini is not going to win this game for you. Too bad so sad.

I really dislike girls who think they can get whatever they want like that.

Then Jamie. Wow, talk about needy. Although Chris did lead her on, she was just needy.

I think Chris is also gonna play Sarah, until she becomes too clingy too. Doesn't she have a tendency to do that, too? She was acting that way towards Ed, wasn't she? She knocked boots with him then got all pissy when he started showing interest in Jaclyn.

Denirob

08-17-2006

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denirob a private message Print Post    
Looks like Michael go caught in his own trap and Erica is sending him home with her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Erica is venting. Bye Michael and Erica.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Who left??

Allym

07-29-2012

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allym a private message Print Post    
Whoopeee! No more Manipulative Michael! Little Caesar met his Brutus! I don't find Chris likable but he is sort of an innocent in their cutthroat world so I am glad he caught on to Mickey Mouse.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I also don't like Chris but tonight I was glad to see Michael go home. Up to tonight Michael was my favorite but I seen a side to him tonight that I didn't like plus he has had his chance!

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I was a little over Rachel crying for Michael. She has known him like what a week. LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Rachel was over dramatic, but I can't blame her for being so upset. It's like Fantasy Island and now her new love is gone.

I'm just so bummed Chris didn't leave. He's going to be strutting around there and just intolerable now. We always say BB changes the rules to keep players in the house, kind of felt like producer meddling to try and keep their best villain in the house.

I like Michael. He just got a bit cocky and overworked the Erica angle. If he'd have just sat back, the blonde girl planted the seed for them. He just pushed it to much. I'm going to miss having him around.

I swear every time we see Ed he seems drunk. And that poor blonde is just now realizing he's using her. I feel bad for her. I don't particularly like her that much, but seeing any woman treated like that is sad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True dat Brenda. I wasn't a fan of Jaclyn's when she was on The Bachelor, but I really did feel sorry for her last night - especially after Ed said he was interested in some girl back home in Chicago. Of course, a leopard never changes his spots. He was cheating on Jillian DURING the filming of her season with a girl back in Chicago.

And can someone PUUUUUHLEEEZE tell me why out of this group, I'm liking Kalon so much? I also like Tony, but I don't know how long this lovefest with Blakely will last.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's weird isn't it how we can watch the same person on different shows and get a very different impression of them? Are they behaving differently, is it the situation or is it truly editing?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
or Jimmer, add producers storylines, they get paid a good salary imho for appearing on these shows, so I wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt some production type meetiings... we have to keep it interesting for the audience type scenarios...

and who would've given Chris that much credit to pull Erika in to the voting room? I think it was a bird in his ear to come up with that little twist imho.

Erika hasnt been as strong of a villian, or she hasnt been on my radar - I only watch while flipping back and forth tho

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, if you are referring to Kalon, he said last night that he was never really into Emily. But I have to admit, out of all the couples on this show, you can feel the connection between Kalon and Lindzi. And from what I understand, they are still together.

Now as far as Miss Rose is concerned, according to RS, Erica is intensely disliked among the Bachelor and Bachelorette alumni. RS was relating a story last week or the week before about how there was an "date auction" for charity among the alumni. He was already going out to L.A. for business and Erica (whom he considered a good friend at the time) asked him to bid on her so she wouldn't be the only person not to be auctioned off. RS said while some of the former contestants went for $1,000+ per date, and one or two went for almost $5,000, RS bought Erica's date for $300.00 just so she wouldn't be "date-less." And once again, I need to have my gaydar tuned up, because according to RS, Erica is openly bisexual. This would probably explain why none of the men are fawning all over her trying to get a date or partner with her on both of her seasons on Bachelor Pad.

RS and Erica were very good friends up until maybe a month or so ago when they had a serious falling out and now RS has absolutely nothing good to say about her (kind of like all of the alumni).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
What the heck is going on!!! Lex, after last night, I am also loving Kalon too! Loved him and Lindzi on the date they were on. Perfect for him. Also,he's the one that mentioned to Chris to have Erica Rose go into the voting room with him to watch him vote. Smart move, that made the difference.

I understood the Erica provided the Bachelor Pad "head honchos" with some of the information that allowed them to shutdown RS on spoiling the Bachelor Pad. She burned her bridge with RS.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, yes she did. RS felt especially betrayed since he was Erica's only friend in that entire franchise. And if he didn't pay $300 for that auction date, Erica would have been the only contestant who didn't get a single bid.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And I absolutely loved Kalon & Lindzi's date.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Erica seems to be a very vengeful person. If she feels someone wrongs her, so seeks revenge at all costs. no wonder she doesn't have many friends.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Personally, I will miss Erica and her crystal gavel. I won't be sorry to see Chris go, but I'm also afraid he will slide by to the end.

Am I thinking right that the winning couple have to decide whether to keep the money for themselves, or split it with their partner? Or is this another show. There's too many shows and I get them confused sometimes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just read in RS's blog which came out today that Blakely is planning to move to the west coast to be with Tony. Who knew??? Of course, RS was kind enough to give the contact information for the only Hooters in Portland.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
On the Bachelorette I think Kalon got a bit of a bad rap.

He did use the word baggage when talking about Emily but the term 'have a lot of baggage' could just mean she had a heavy load as a single mom.

I am no longer fond of Emily.