TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 16, 2012 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Good. She's back.

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/news/ashley-spiveys-bachelor-pad-blog-episode-2/

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/08/07/chris-harrison-bachelor-pad-episode-3-blog-2/

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/news/ashley-spivey%E2%80%99s-bachelor-pad-blog-episode-3/

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
more blogs including Michael's from ep 3. If you scroll down, you'll get earlier blogs.

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/

(BB really needs to pick up. sigh)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Lex, hon, your comments on Blakely are what made me decide to catch up on this show this weekend with On Demand. I've caught the first two shows and yup, Blakely is Mayor of Crazytown. Hilarious that she didn't learn from what's his name's season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Would someone PUUUHLEEEEEEEZE explain to me what these women see in Chris and Ed?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Beats me Lexie.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
It's pretty sad that I find myself rooting for Kalon, because Chris and Ed turn my stomach. At least with Kalon, you know what you are getting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gumby, ironically I find Kalon to be the most tolerable out of this group (with the exception of Dave, who left last night).

FWIW, I have read that Kalon and Lindzi are still together.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Who got the boot last night?

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I like Nik for some reason and I am glad he didn't go last night. And Emily sure dodged a bullet getting rid of Chris. He is a train wreck. Wow!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Dave the fan, and Jamie, the clueless got booted last night.

I felt bad for Jamie. She's going on and on about how great Chris is, how loyal he is, while he's in a hotel room with another gal. I never liked Chris on Emily's season and my instincts were right. I think he may play okay with the boys, but he seems to have zero respect for women. Can't stand him!

Ed is just a lush, always wanting to be the life of the party. I'm sure most of his girlfriends tire of it quickly. But there's no malice there, just drunken foolery. With Chris I see malice.

Kalon is a surprise for sure. Lindzi is very quiet. I wish we'd see more confessionals from her about what's going on.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I want to see Chris get smacked down! I can't wait! His arrogance is sickening.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And the irony of all this is BP started filming maybe a week or so after Chris was eliminated from The Bachelorette. BP was already "in the can" when Chris was boo-hooing on the MTA show about how devastated he was losing Emily.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Brenda!

So the fans' plans to stick together to make it to the end totally backfired on them. One of them got the boot each episode, and there's no one left? (Well, OK, the eejit twins took themselves out, but they would've gotten the boot had they not.) I thought they were useless anyways. Donna was, well, she would've been called that "s" word back in high school. Paige seemed sweet. Dave seemed to be too have too big of an ego. I guess I didn't get to see enough of Chris to get to know him enough.

Jamie was the one who was trying to take Blakely's "guy" away from her? That was Chris, right? So yeah, she deserved to go. And then he deserves to follow. I think he has zero respect for women. I have no clue who he is other than what I've seen on BP so far (I've not seen last week's episode yet either), but the man seems to act like a total tool towards women. Wasn't HE the one who asked Blakely to partner up with him?

Ed seems like a party boy. Not someone to be serious about. Which is why I'm surprised whomever it was did the hokey pokey with him. Was that Sarah? That was a stoopid move. Yeah, go sleep with the drunk dude and see how far that will get you.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have to say that this is the first time I've managed to watch the whole show in one sitting. I am so surprised that I like Kalon now. Hated him in Emily's season, but he is what he is and states it to anyone who asked. I found myself hoping that he wins the whole show.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/08/14/chris-harrison-bachelor-pad-episode-4-blog-2/

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Michael S's blog ep 3 (last week)

I found this to be interesting:
We open with a really interesting night in the house, where Ed not only pulled Jaclyn aside, but pulled Chris and myself aside as well. Bags packed, LIMO IN THE DRIVEWAY... he told us he was going to leave.

The pool full of "ice cream" was NOT ice cream...it was Soap. It is hard to think of something that is more unlike ice cream than soap. And I'll tell you this: the second we dove into that pit we couldn't breathe AT ALL. I was SHOCKED at how easily the bubbles flew into your lungs and made it impossible to take a breath in OR out...MADNESS. They seriously called paramedics over cause we were all choking on soap that got into our lungs for 30 minutes afterwards.

This was an interesting cast/season, especially compared to BP2. Last year the alliances were CLEARLY divided the whole time. There was no suspense really during rose ceremonies because our alliance had things pretty locked up for the most part. Additionally, during "down time" (hanging out by the pool/non-competition days) people only really hung out in their respective alliances.

THIS SEASON everyone was always together.

The entire blog is quite a bit longer.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Michael S's blog ep 4

Just a little snippet:
Chris spends the night with Jamie, wakes up, and figures it would be a good idea to take Sarah instead. Which leads me to believe that Chris has the reasoning skills of a 3rd grader trying to do quantum physics. It's just not happening. I am also reminded of a mouse in a maze...without cheese. Doesn't it seem like he is just running around... lost, meandering into bed with girls, then wondering why he feels "trapped?"

lol! so true!

It was really upsetting seeing how Chris treated Jamie on her way out... Really upsetting.

Michael seems like such a nice guy.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Some of these BP peeps must be mortified after watching themselves on the show. I'm embarrassed for many of them. Hopefully they will have grown from their experience.

Allym

07-29-2012

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allym a private message Print Post    
Do you think the producers request that someone like Blakeley be kept on the show to stir things up? She is frightening!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
OH....I so agree about Blakley.......

Talk about a "needy" person!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I really hope that Ryan Bowers is cast on BP4. This would have been such a fun season if he were on it instead of Chris.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I agree Lexie! He would have been great. Maybe next year. Chris is driving me nuts and I really wish he'd leave soon.

Allym

07-29-2012

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allym a private message Print Post    
Chris seems kind of old world. If you remember, his family still does a lot of ethnic dancing at home. I don't think he is a chess player or has the kind of mind to manipulate all of the variables. It looks to me like he just could not stand Blakely anymore, Jamie talked constantly so he went out with the other one. I think he acts like he is looking for a relationship and just doing what guys do.