TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 12, 2012 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I totally agree with you! This show is so skanky, but I find it hilarious. Those twins were acting like they were in junior high. They seriously need to go to counseling.

I don't really like the way they brought the fans in. They're totally outnumbered. And somebody needs to explain to Chris that this is NOT "our house." The producers are renting that house to film a TV show. He's just lucky they let him be on it. What a jerk!

And as much as I like Michael, was that a hickey he had on his neck during the rose ceremony? Couldn't one of the girls have loaned him some coverup?

For those who are saying he shouldn't be there since he won last year, he's said he came back for the dates and to have some fun, maybe even fall in love. All he could think of last year was Holly (who didn't deserve him, by the way), and he helped her win the money. This year he deserves a little fun.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True BJM, I don't think Michael has any delusions that he will win two years in a row. He has repeatedly said he is there to find "love," whatever that means since the only couple on this show that has made it is his ex-girlfriend and Blake.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I just want Michael to have fun. Maybe he and Rachel will hit it off, but I wish they wouldn't say the awful things they say in their interviews. My opinion of Jaclyn has gone way, way down from the way she talks about people. I might not like the twins or Blakely either, but I wouldn't go on camera and say I'm better than them because I went to college. Education does not make a good person. Who does she think she is?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I have now realized that I will watch anything!

I am still watching this show and I don't like any of the people!

LOLOLOL!!!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Erica's obsessive comments about the fans not being worth of being there is driving me crazy. I want just one person to be smarter to her and point out that she was not anybody before she was cast to be on the show, she is the same as them, cast to be on a reality show. Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Erika and Chris both. I don't like their disdain for the fans. Without fans they wouldn't have had their 15 minutes! 15 miniutes that they continue to try and milk.

Wally

08-13-2011

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
so now fan Michael, who won the challenge with impromptu partner Rachel, is a challenge-threat, a player even in this game, although not sure who if anyone he is aligned with

felt awkward watching Michael dance primly with conniving Jamie after he gave her the rose, after having snuck some kisses from her during the prom photo shoot

also weird confessionals from Jamie inter-cut into the scene where a disinterested Chris tells her, "Not tonight," as she approaches him as he sacks out on his top bunk ... before that, she confessed she was here to find love so she could show her children the footage in the future; then after the rejection, she says she's through with love and rejection and that if she'd wanted it she could've "made it happen" like she "usually does" ... kinda revealed her to be a sad sad person ... and then the gratuitous butt-shot as she ambled into her own bed for the night

didn't even know who tan, bikini-clad fan Donna was until her future presence in the house was in question; then Nick getting some last-minute smooching in before the vote

Kalen being all Mr. Decider

the Ed-Reid split ... Reid ultimately came off as a blow-hard no-fun villain (and more importantly a shitty friend), while Ed came off as a betrayed "I thought you were my friend" hapless dude who somehow prevailed anyway

Blakely and Erica still surviving; Blakely evident hunger for the ca$h because she really really needs it is sorta scary and I wonder why she just hasn't just found a sugar-daddy hubby by now

can anyone figure out/break down the main alliances for us here please??

Wally

08-13-2011

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
p.s. never realized how Tony sort of resembles Michael Scott from The Office/Steve Carell ... when Tony and Nick had to leave the triple-date with Rachel after she cho-cho-chose Michael, did Tony say that he wanted to make-out with Rachel? or something like that

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm so bummed Reid is gone. I adored him. I don't fault him at all for trying to rally the underdogs. HAven't these people ever watched Survivor?! Poor dumb Tony just wants to be with the cool kids, so votes with them. But they'll discard him quickly. Kalon enjoys lying to both sides, but eventually someone will catch on. Ed just seems drunk and clueless all the time. What did Jillian see in him?? Ed is going to be the perfect guy to take to the end because he can't win anything.

And Chris just gets worse each week! I hope the previews of him going after Blakley next week are his downfall. Blakely may be crazy, but she's fun crazy. LOL.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
The fan who won the challenge is David.

Ed and Jaclyn were acting totally skanky hooking up. Ew

So sorry Reid is gone and Ed is still there.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ed should have gone just because of his poor showing in that challenge. He didn't even finish it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was never a fan of Jaclyn and wish she would have left. Actually, I would have been happy if either her or Sarah left.

And Blakely is just bat-shit crazy. She thinks because she took David on the date last week that she should get a rose on this week's date. David needed the rose last week and she gave it to Chris who was in no danger of going home.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Exactly Lexie. I hope David pointed that out to her. He needed a rose and didn't get it from her. I don't think he owed her a Rose. She is crazy, but a crazy that I enjoy watching. I don't enjoy Jaclyn or Sarah.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, personally I enjoy bat-shit psycho crazy. It definitely enhances my BP viewing experience. Sarah and Jaclyn do nothing for me when it comes to bringing the crazy. BP is Crazytown and Blakely is the Mayor this year.

Wally

08-13-2011

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
yes, that's right, droopy dog-eyed David Dave the fan with the plan

thanks for the correction, folks

uh, can anyone still say what the major food groups/alliances are?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The "power couples" are:
Michael and Rachel
Chris and Blakely
Ed and Jaclyn
Lindzi and Kalon
Although Kalon seems to be trying to play both sides.

The uncool kids who had a chance to come together as a majority and blew it are:
Donna, Erica, JAmie, Sarah -- they could have voted Ed out because Ed already had one vote.
David Nick, Reid and Tony were the boys on the outs. They needed Kalon's vote, but he just lies to them.

Basically the uncool kids lost their chance as they are now down 2 players. So the power couples have to turn on each other. Eventually.

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
thanks, Brenda!

yeah, missed opportunity on the Ed/Reid vote, too bad

in a weird way, I'm starting to root for Kalon, whose arrogant sliminess sort of seems appropriate for the Pad.

also rooting for underdog fan David and overdog favorites Michael & Rachel

rooting AGAINST Chris and Ed

the rest are just collateral damage

and I want Jamie to lose her mind (which seems to be coming
when Chris trades her in for a new model car?)

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
oh, Jaclyn's gross too

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
also, I've forgotten what made Erica so terrible before as she's been kind of muted this season

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
I still don't understand how Tony is now hanging at the Pad so breezily without any separation anxiety for his son

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Tony seems a bit pathetic.

I'm rooting for the same as you. I hope Kalon dupes them all. Chris and Ed can't leave soon enough! And Jamie is going to implode when Chris finds another to smooch.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Chris. I don't mind Ed as much because he seems more befuddled and drunk than mean. Chris is just a mean guy who thinks he is this great gift to women. I never saw it on the Bachelorette and sure don't see it now.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I didn't see Ed's season but can't imagine him as a potential candidate - what bar did they drag him out of. I was enamored with Chris - til I saw this ugly side to him. I would have loved to see Ryan on BP - if what we saw was the "best" of him lol

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Ed was up against two really great guys (Reid and Kiptyn)...even more surprising Jillian picked Ed now that we have seen this side of him.

I was hoping Ryan would be on BP. He would have been quite entertaining, I think.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
link

Jillian Harris Defends Ex-Fiance’s Drunken Antics on Bachelor Pad: "Ed Is Not a Loser"
July 25 at 04:20PM EDT by Gina Carbone

It was the first question in our heads when Ed Swiderski hit the sauce, dropped his pants and jumped in the pool on the Bachelor Pad Season 3 premiere. Actually, scratch that, the question first came up when he said he was a blonde guy: What does (brunette) Jillian Harris think of this? ...