TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through August 01, 2012 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
First, let me say I don't like this show and don't watch it fully. The behavior of these people makes me cringe. Missed last week, but caught about half of tonight's episode.
Chris is really a scumbag, isn't he? Far from the heartbroken victim of rejection on the Bachelorette. Emily dodged a bullet with him.
Ed is nothing but an immature overgrown frat boy. Methinks he needs some help with what looks to be a problem with alcohol. Was really hoping he was going home tonight.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom..you aren't the only one cringing at these "wantabees". Ed is the worse of them all and I loved him on Jillian's season. I don't understand ABC. This show should be on a cable channel and rated X. I'm far from a prude and I was young once and looking but they go too far. Just caught the last hour tonight. It doesn't seem that many people are interested in it.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
actually, I dont love this show ether....but if it was on cable I would not be able to watch it at all....I only have a antenna....and I am poor....so when there is nothing on at all...and BB disappoints....its a option for me....like I said, even if its bad....at least its something.....'a talking point'.....thats why I come here...to discuss its 'not that greatness'..lol

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I only caught it tonight because Hell's Kitchen and MC was repeats and will be tomorrow and next week. Ugh!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for Chris on Emily's season and he's showing even more to dislike! ICK!
And yes, Ed is so immature. Poor Jillian for picking him when she could have had Reid. *sigh* Reid seems like a great guy, but I'm sure Ed will work to get him out.

And those twins?! Seriously?! Where do they find these people. They were acting like 15 year old girls. Fighting and carrying on while people are trying to sleep? Train wreck indeed! And I'm loving every minute of it. LOL.

Wally

08-13-2011

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
love the Pad

all the wimmins lucked out tonight since the newbie super-fan twins Brittany & Erica self-imploded unto themselves; what a twin-wreck

newbie super-fan David lucked out tonight as well since everyone else had bigger fish to fry, such as Mr. Ed and Ryan.

preppy schnob Kalon seems to be rebounding nicely on this program, bedding down with Lindzi is it?

don't understand how single-father Tony _ who was so homesick/missing his kid during Batchelorette _ is back here
in the Pad, macking it up

scheming everyman Reid, who looks like a combo of The Weatherman and Chandler from Friends, needs to get his ducks in a row if he wants to oust the power players (Ed, Chris, who else?)

Erica is sort of crossed-eyed

Jaclyn's face has a lot of character

does Nick do anything? besides look relieved during the rose ceremony

Jamie sort of looks like a more risque Tinley, Tenley?

Michael seems to have good taste as shown by his future hook-up with Rachel, whom I always thought was a beaut

do Sarah and Donna do anything? which one made out w/Ed then voted against him, then felt bad about it?

Chris is a big jerk, isn't he? so mature! NOT!

I'll tell ya who Ed looks like: in the post-apocalyptic TV series Jericho, there was a military contractor soldier guy who was at odds with the civilians of Jericho when he tried to requisition stuff that the town needed to survive; Ed looks like that guy

I think Blakely is kind of a sexy creature sometimes, like The Creature From the Black Leather Lagoon, but I would'nt want to tangle with her

guess I'm rooting for Michael (& Rachel?) and hapless newbie David Dave

can't wait until they do the Who's the Best Kisser saliva fest!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And those twins?! Seriously?! Where do they find these people. They were acting like 15 year old girls. Fighting and carrying on while people are trying to sleep? Train wreck indeed! And I'm loving every minute of it. LOL.

I am going to miss the twins. They had me rolling last night with "I hate you, you don't have my back, I love you - let's hug it out, I hate you, I love you."

Not only did Emily dodge a bullet with Chris, but it shows what a d-bag he really is. He was professing his love for Emily on the Men Tell All - AFTER he was involved with at least 3 women on the Pad. Chris is actually making Kalon look good.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And I also read somewhere (maybe Reality Steve) that Kalon and Lindzi are still together.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I never would have seen that coming. Is Kalon behaving differently at all on Bachelor Pad?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kalon seems to be fitting in with the guys. He still makes snarky comments to the camera, so I'm not sure he's behaving that differently. No huge ego-driven entrance to alienate everyone.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I couldn't stand Kalon on Emily's season, but I don't find him too bad on the BP. Maybe because Chris and Dave are acting a lot worse than he is.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the banner Jimmer.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Hey Jimmer (or another mod)... can one of you pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top please correct the spelling of this thread. It should be spelled "Bachelor Pad". (Sorry. Anal writer type here...) Thanks! :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I started to watch this last week and fell asleep in the middle of it (I was traveling and dunno why I even had this on). Was Paige a "fan"?

So the twins left last night? Too bad so sad. I thought they were too young to be on this show. How old are they really?

I never have figured out the premise of this show. And the "returning champion?" What, you won last season, but you didn't stay with the girl, so you're back to see how many more you can boink. Er, rather, how many more $$ you can win? I don't get it. (Then again, I never watch any of the "B" shows so I don't know any of these people anyways. I think I watched the Bachelor show with what's his name who was from the Bay Area, the guy with the really bad hair cut who picked the girl who kept going topless all over? Only cuz there was nothing else on for a while.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Costa, last season Michael was paired with Holly (an ex-girlfriend), who was actually involved with the another guy on BP (whose name I can't remember). They got engaged but I'm not sure if they got married.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh. LOL. So she was boink-o-matic? :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I'm not feeling this show this time around. I can't watch more than about 5 minutes and I'm changing channels to something... anything else.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes Holly did marry the guy. I think his name was Blake. I like him. Her, not so much. LOL.

The point of this show is to have fun and see if you can win some cash. Who you pair up with is not necessarily someone you wish to have a romance with, but it can be. It's like a big frat party. Lots of drama and booze.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Fixed the title (you may need to refresh your browser to see it).

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I saw Chris H on tv recently (maybe Kimmel, maybe it was just a youtube clip) saying that they really should show this on After Dark or Cinemax or something, an unedited version.

I am glad the twins are gone. I couldn't even understand them and didn't really try to. They are like toddlers. Way too young for this show and way too much immature drama for this show. That was very poor casting. I can't imagine how awful it was trying to sleep with them fighting all night long. Even watching them was tedious.

I agree that Emily really dodged a bullet with Chris. My opinion of him goes down every time he is on camera. I understand that leading Blakely on is to win the money. But he is hurting two women. And we know from the previews that he is going to be involved with a 3rd.

Ed and Sarah hooking up was totally skanky. I wonder if he even remembered it. And all that drinking to excess...

I also don't like that Michael kissed Donna to reward her by fulfilling a fantasy. That is a really arrogant thing to say.

Chris saying "It's our house" really bugged me. He has only been around for one season. So if he's going to be like that, he should not be like that to that extent. (I don't like that whole fans shouldn't be there mentality anyway. As if they are lesser people.) He is acting very hypocritically, imo.

Who were the two women kissing each other? Was that Erica Rose and Sarah?

All that making out with other people who are acting so skanky. ewww

This show is so ewww. I'll keep watching though. I have a feeling the kissing competition is going to be really gross to watch. At least the twins aren't going to be there for it.

That rhythmic gymnastics comp was really bad. The girls really looked so terrible and like they weren't even trying. It was like watching little kids. The look on the judge's face...well, it made me wonder if she thought it was all just a joke to them or if they were being disrespectful to her.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Jimmer. You're always the best!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Erica Rose? Is that the one who is ALWAYS on these shows? WTH? WHY is she ALWAYS on these SHOWS????

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have now realized that I will watch anything!

I am still watching this show and I don't like any of the people!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I know that feeling!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This show is my guilty pleasure, even though I feel like I need to shower and poke my eye out when the show is over.