TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Pad : Archive through July 30, 2012 users admin

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Is no one watching this or is it that I just can't find the postings ?? Looks like it may be an interesting season.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was looking for it too Irishgranny.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I watched. Sleazy trainwreck but ought to be fun.

Ed, wow. My impression of him went WAY down. Too bad Jillian ever picked someone who acts like such a loser.

I do not like the twins at all.

Blakely is an insecure mess. At first I thought, oh she's so nice. But as soon as Chris teamed up with her, it took her about one second to become bossy and controlling. And then she's crying in the confessional. I don't like her much.

I don't like how many of the alumni seem to think they are better than the fans. Chris H even mentioned something about that in his blog.

Even with all my complaints, I think it will be a fun season and I will keep watching and looking forward to Monday nights.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it yet but I have it recorded and will be watching.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
The alumni need to remember that if it weren't for the fans, they wouldn't be there. I got tired of hearing "this is OUR house".

Ed seems to be just a drunk mess. I liked him so much on Jillian's season.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I only saw a few seconds of it, but thought that Ed got drunk because he really didn't want to be there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's amazing how much B.S. Chris was laying on Emily on the MTA show being as he had been with at least three women on BP prior to the filming of MTA.

I never could stand Ed.

TPTB really screwed this up with the fans. They are way outnumbered. What they should have done is have the same number of fans as returnees, and made them pair up with each other. It is only a matter of weeks before all of the fans have been eliminated from the show.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
And the fans were so excited to be there.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Happymom - you dont like the twins? really?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I really don't.

I'm sure I've seen them before too. I saw that they've been on Jersey Shore, or at least linked to one of those guys. I've never watched that show, so, that is not where I've seen them.

Anyway, they somehow seem familiar to me and in a less than positive way, but I just have no idea why.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watched. Still think Michael is the sweetest guy there & the gals should be fighting over HIM!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I agree about Michael being the sweetest guy!

And, I agree with you Lexie, about Ed. UGH I couldn't stand him on Jillian's season and he seems to have gone downhill from there.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
So glad I'm not the only one watching this...these shows are my "guilty pleasure" !
Lexie_girl...couldn't agree more about the number of fans there...makes for a couple of weeks of interest and then they'll be gone. Maybe Chris needs to remind the veterans that they wouldn't be on the show without fans ! And yes, Ed was a disgrace...it's a wonder he didn't drown himself ! I also love Michael, but really don't think he should be there as he's already won once. Should have given someone else the opportunity. Last word...going to be a fun ride !!

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching too and also love Michael

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Maybe Jimmer can get us a banner.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll do that as soon as I can, Dogdoc. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Lexi you are right it would be more interesting if the fans were paired with the returnees. I liked Paige and thought she seemed like a nice girl. Too bad she went home instead of Erica Rose. So the question is......will Michael find love in the bachelor pad house? Seems a crazy place to look for real love.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I finally watched this last night. Hope Michael does find love - forget that Holly.

Ed - ugh. I really liked Jillian during her season. What a creep he is. I had not heard about his cheating on her. To hear Ed confirm that the rumors about him were true made me want to punch him in the nose. Ed should have been the first one out the door. But, of course, that would not do. Gotta have the ongoing drama between him and Reid. (sigh)

I was sorry to see the fans go. I thought they both should have been able to stay through at least one, maybe even two, evictions.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Micheal is a catch...the type of guy I'd like my daughter to end up with. Ed is the type of guy I warn her about....thankfully she doesn't go for that type of guy....the cheaters. phew!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pam2all, during Jillian's season, it was highly publicized that when Ed "left" the show to go back to Chicago for his job (I think that is where he is from), that he was sexxin' girls before he went "back" to the show because he missed Jillian. It was even brought up on ATFR.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I am certain I watched the ATFR of Jillian's season. Lexie, I honest to Pete do not remember this about Ed. I have either watched way too much TV, it was just too long ago, or it is personally seriously scary. My Mom is currently in a facility due to advanced Alzheimers. Heridity being a factor, I can't help but worry when something like this comes up.

So, now I wonder why Jillian stayed with him, I think it was for almost a year, after her season. Hmmmm.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No one could figure out why Jillian stayed with Ed when it was publicized he was sexxin' during his break from the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just thought she forgave him, or didn't want to believe it was true, and he promised he'd never do it again. I was picturing her watching the show and cringing at his behavior.

Reid still makes me think I'm watching Chandler on an episode of Friends! Too bad they had to send Page home. I would've liked to have seen if anything developed between her and Reid. "Swat" was right. David screwed him over. Idiot!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I like Chris less and less each week. I can't wait for him to go home.