TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through July 22, 2012 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Bachelor Pad previews... everybody is crying.

Chris is playing the field.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still disappointed that Chris is going to be on BP. I would have loved to seen Ryan Bowers on BP. Ryan cracks me up.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I"m disappointed that both Chris and Kalon are on and not Ryan . . . he would have been perfect for that show. The other two are boring . . .

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show but Sean was on my local radio show this morning...he seemed like a really nice guy and he has a good sense of humor. By the way, he said he wasn't yelling "Emily" when he ran through the streets of wherever (Prague?)...he said that the yelling of her name actually happened the next day when they were playing a game.

He said that he was surprised at how quickly feelings can develop when you are on a show like this (his sister sent in his application and he just went for the experience and the travel) and that he really had feelings for Emily during the show. He would not comment on whether he had been approached to be the next Bachelor but he definitely said he wasn't the type to go "Hollywood" no matter what.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I heard that interview this morning. The only time I listen to Kidd Kraddick is on Tuesdays during Bachelor/Bachelorette season. I honestly think his elimination may have been one of the most brutal eliminations in recent years.

Roberto will be the Bachelor next season, so if they do make Sean a Bachelor, it will be some time down the road.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, I read the reason they put both Kalon and Erica Rose (again) on BP is they absolutely despise each other.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
Could it be that Emily did not offer the overnight to Ari because she was afraid/knew that he would not turn it down, making him look bad?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping Sean finds some lovely, suitable woman before he is asked to be a Bachelor on this show. He is quite a catch and I'd love to see him settle down and be happy and not have to put up with the shenanigans of this show. He's too good for that.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
One aspect of Emily that I appreciate is that she does not back down. I loved how she confronted Kalon and did not let him push her into being silent. Good for her! That guy is the ultimate jerk.

I don't care for Chris, either. The more he talks the less I like him.

I agree with you Lexie, about Ryan! He cracks me up, too. I think he's hysterical in a "I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him" kind of way. Just observing him from the sidelines. I get shocked at what comes out of his mouth and then realize he's serious. He's ornery and I like that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have to LOL every time I listen on Tuesday and they talk about "gay dad." Lexie, there are times when I want to give up on KK, but they suck me in every year with Kidd's Kids.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
^5 Smokey!!!! With the exception of Sean and Jef (both of whom I absolutely adore), out of all the men who obviously wouldn't win, Ryan made the show for me. Cracked. Me. Up. Hopefully, they will put Ryan on the next season of BP since they didn't cast him for the upcoming season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I couldn't help thinking as I was watching the show, Ryan is really good-looking! Too bad he's so full of himself. I think he knows it, though, and it's kind of funny. He needs an awesome girl who can stand up to him and keep him on his toes. Would like to see some girl put him in his place who really cares about him!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
So, do I watch Big Brother or the finale of the Bachelorette tomorrow night? Such a dilemma!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yikes! They do overlap.

I will tape BB and watch Bachelorette.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With three hours of Bachelorette airing, it would have to overlap..

I had to schedule True Blood and Weeds at 7pm, Bachelorette at 8pm, BB is at 8:01
Final Rose at 10:01, Falling Skies at11pm, BBAD at midnight, Great Escape at 1am, Army Wives at2:01am.. otherwise they all conflicted.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This is the most heartbreaking finale ever. Far worse than when she let Sean go.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I really like how Emily has handled this. My heart hurts watching this...

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
She did handle it well, and I totally understood her loss for words and not being able to explain how she made the decision.
The live audience is silent and sad looking too.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The audience is crying.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Who would have thought we'd have such a truly touching finale?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The loser always feels blind-sided but somebody has to go.

I think it really hurt Emily to have to tell Arie she didn't choose him.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
She sure has had a fabulous wardrobe in this series...her clothes look very costly and every thing looks great on her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The one she has on now to get engaged to Jef is beautiful but I bet it cost a fortune!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, the engagement dress is gorgeous and will go beautifully with the ring set in pink gold.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wish them luck.