TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through July 10, 2012 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
CBS blinked....They've moved the premiere of 3 back a week to the 29th because ABC scheduled the Bachelorette finale and ATFR for the original premiere date of the 22nd..

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
She did call Sean "honey" when she was in the car and she said she would miss him twice when she was saying goodbye. I wasn't really watching the whole show so not sure if she said that to any of the others?

Too funny have Sean run after the car yelling her name because isn't he the one that ran around a city's streets yelling her name? Can't they think of something else for him to do? : - ) Of course they always have the Bachelor/Bachelorette leaning on a balcony with tears in every show too. ; - )

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Didn't Emily tell Ricky they could sleep in the same bed that night but later she said "Good night, see you in the morning."

I think they need a script proof reader.

Also, what a goofy scene with Emily turning off the lights and walking upstairs to bed while the poor camera man stood there in the dark.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I noticed that as well.

Wendy1rn

06-06-2011

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendy1rn a private message Print Post    
Just thought I might add, I'm a nurse, and the word "honey" slips out a lot of my mouth when I am talking to patients, family members, friends, et cetera. When I'm talking to my husband, he is babe, or baby. He is the ONLY one I endear with that term.

Wendy1rn

06-06-2011

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendy1rn a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I thought that too. However, maybe Ricky was in Emily's bed, Emily was just planning on going to bed later than her and she would see her in the morning when she woke up next to her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Perhaps, but it would make more sense if she had said "I will come to bed soon".

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Hey....how about the lawn chair at Jef's place that had bird poop on it. Darn thing showed up in a couple of different locations....same bird poop.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Missed the chair.

I have a question: If I go to the spoiler thread will I know who wins.

I don't want to know but the thread might be interesting.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes. FWIW Reality Steve has announced who he thinks Emily picks.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer. I will stay out of the thread.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used to read Reality Steve till I finally realized this show is more fun when you don't know what's going to happen. Knowing ahead of time who she's going to pick takes all the surprise out of it. Plus RS started getting kind of mean and talking about boobs too much for my taste. I think he's 15.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I really like all 4 guys who were left at the beginning of the most recent episode. All seem very nice and kind and responsible and love Emily.

I thought Emily was very nice to point out the many good qualities that Chris has ... and to not say anything negative about him.

While I think it was obvious that he isn't right for Emily, the mom of a 6 year old looking for a life partner and dad for her daughter, I think he is going to make some woman very happy someday. (I am surprised and a bit disappointed that he is going to go on Bach Pad though.)

I think his looks and deep voice make him seem more mature than he really is. In the last few episodes, his actual maturity, or lack of, really began to show. However, I still think he is a great guy and not exactly immature for his age, just not right for Emily and very wrong for Ricki.

I feel very badly for his hurt feelings. His dad really misinterpreted Emily's answer. But I also think that she should not have answered Chris' dad's question about love the way she did. She should have known that her answer would have seem to mean having feelings of love for Chris, not the process (or whatever she said in her blog). While I'm sure she did have some feelings of love for him as another human, really cared about him, etc., there is no way she could have been falling in love with him after only one passionate kiss. As soon as Chris revealed that on their hometown date was the first passionate kiss they had, I knew he would be gone. (That on top of the somewhat cool and awkward way they seemed together the whole time. Although I always think this show is so highly edited to show us things and hide things from us.

Things like Sean's not super passionate kisses. But I think they have them...they sure did up against that wall in a previous episode. I wonder if there is more heat to them than what we've been shown.)

Wow, what a weird joke Sean played on Emily. I really didn't think it was that funny. Especially when he said he wished his mom had cleaned up his room a bit. And all those stuffed animals.

I didn't like Arie's family speaking Dutch in front of her either.

Loved Jef and everything about his family. Jef is awesome. I think all 3 of these guys are. Arie and Sean could be saying lots about Ricki too, the way Jef does, and we just don't see it.

This is one of my favorite seasons of this franchise. I really like Emily and I like these remaining guys. I am sad already for 2 of them because they fell so hard and are going to be heartbroken. I do like seeing the love stories so much more than drama in the house between contestants. I like being able to picture Emily in the end and living happily ever after with any of these 3 guys. I think I'm most rooting for Jef though.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Those kissing scenes with Ari are so hot!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow! Three sincere messages of love from the three guys!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Saddest departure scene ever!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I love Sean. If I were single and 25 or so years younger I'd take him! He's exactly the type of guy I went for when I was young and single.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
West coasters....get out the tissues for tonight's show. She had 3 wonderful guys left and too bad someone had to go home. I was not excited about Emily being the B'ette but I think she is a truely beautiful woman. A true lady to the core. I hope and pray she makes the right choice, I would hate to see her get hurt again.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think she may have made the wrong choice. Sean seems like a great guy and he remained kind and caring even after being rejected which I think is a true test for someone. I do think that Jef is nice though. She obviously has a lot of physical attraction to Arie but he doesn't seem anywhere near as solid relationship material as the other two.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Sean is being considered for the next Bachelor. Can't recall a classier exit so close to the end. It was heartbreaking to watch.

And wow, she can't even chat with Arie in the fantasy suite because she can't control herself? Hmmm... I still think she picks Arie, but I'm usually always wrong on this show.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I've read that they have already chosen the next bachelor. He's the guy who Ali chose, Roberto.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Emily made it so uncomfortable for Sean.

She said "Let's go sit down" and they did.

I expected her to talk to him but she just sat there waiting for HIM to say something.

Then she asks "How are you feeling?"

Poor Sean. What a gentleman!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I love all three of these guys! Saddest departure ever...

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I agree Doc, that was uncomfortable. I thought she should have started that conversation.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Her last conversation with Sean was so awkward. Kept waiting for her to say something . . . and then how are you feeling??????

I still can't see her with Jef. He seems more like her little brother to me.

Sean would have made a great Bachelor . . but Roberto is a great pick too :-) although listening to him talk about how it didn't work with Ali will get old quick.