TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through July 02, 2012 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm picking Arie for the "win". I think they have the most chemistry and I've liked him for a while now.

Sorry, but I don't see Emily converting to Mormonism. I'd be surprised if Jef 'wins'.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Well, she can have Arie. I think they are cute together and there is mutual "like" going on.

I'll take Sean!!!!!! Hubba, hubba!!!!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I need to add that I'm really enjoying the scenic locations! Beautiful country.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Arie seems to get the 'ardent' kisses.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
My pick is Jeff for her but I don't get to pick for her LOL. I see most chemistry between Emily and Jeff. Hope this works out for Emily.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We still think it will be Arie but we've been fooled before by the editing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lil, I'm with you. I think Jef gets the FR.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I don't see Jef for her at all. He just doesn't look like "her type". Plus, I'm not sure that they have even explored the faith issue. I can't see him marrying outside of his faith unless he were not a very devout Mormon.

I think Arie has the most chemistry with her, is adorable and they are very comfortable together as well. He would totally understand the life style that she was surrounded by with her fiance. They make a cute couple.

And like I said earlier, I think Sean is a good catch....I've got both arms out. Now, if she would just toss him my way I'd be happy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike, while I don't follow racing, someone on another site said that Jef actually looks like Ricki's father - so maybe he is her type physically.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I like them all but Chris. I think Jeff's religion will probably be revealed during the hometown visits. I wonder if Emily wants another race car driver as I would think the stress level would be so high considering she lost one love to it.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I looked up pictures of Jef and of Ricky Hendrick and there may be some similarities....at least in personality. The hair, however, it totally different. Who knows if she wants to have another "Ricky". I hope she sees Jef for his unqueness and individuality and not for any similarity to Ricky.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
After last night, I am quite confused. I have no idea which guy Emily is going to pick.

I thought Arie was the one as, to me, their attraction to each other seemed to be huge. They can't not kiss! However, I think Emily may have some residual trust issues with him.

I don't see her with Chris, at all.

I liked her and Jef last night. They were so cute with the puppet show, and the "pillow talk". He could be a strong contender as he wants a family yesterday, just like she does. But, she also said he was a big kid. I'm not sure a big kid is what Emily is wanting for a life partner.

That leaves Sean. While I had not picked up on a big attraction between them, last night that changed. Emily's eyes twinkled with delight at the very sight of him. She just kept looking him in the eyes. I couldn't help thinking "she's in love with the boy".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pam, I agree with that. I think it could be either Sean or Jef - I'm just leaning a little bit more towards Jef.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've wondered all along if Jef was a Mormon, but haven't they shown him drinking beer along with the other guys? I remember him ordering "two pints" for him and Emily in London. That's a strict no-no in the Mormon religion. I was thinking his parents being in South Carolina had to do with mission work, as well as his youngest sister being in China.

If she sends anyone else but Chris home next week I'll be surprised. He really showed his immaturity this week. I guess she just didn't have a connection with either Doug or John. Hometown visits should be interesting.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jef stated in an interview that he is not an "active" Mormon.
I also think it will be between Sean and Jef. Arie should have told Emily about the producer from the get-go, so there could a trust issue with him. Jef may act less sophisticated, but he runs a very large company, he has to have some smarts, but he may just be a kid-at-heart. I thought John was boring, just nothing there. I just don't see her keeping Chris after next week. Too bad she couldn't send 2 home this week but she needs 4 for hometown dates.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Watching Chris' reactions last night was scary to me. She better get rid of him next week. I think he held himself together because of the cameras but I would hate to see how he would react in private. Looks like he could be a stalker, just my opinion. I don't see such a major connection with Emily and Jef and he looks like a kid. I think her final 2 would be Arie and Jef.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Chris H's blog
JUN 26
01:04 AM ET
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' episode 7
by Chris Harrison
This was my first time to visit the historic city of Prague. Prague is one of those places I had heard so much about and I was sure that there was no way it could live up to all the hype. ...

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
link
ASHLEY SPIVEY’S BACHELORETTE BLOG: EPISODE 7
It’s time once again for the Emily, Jef, and Arie show! Seriously, do y’all think she has a chance with anyone else? Am I being too biased? Let’s get started!...

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
There is a link to Emily's blog on the page with Chris H's blog. Just scroll down.

Also on the same page as Chris H's blog, there is a link to Kristin Baldwin's recap of the ep. I didn't read it yet, but she is usually pretty funny.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FYI- schedule changes for the finale/ATFR:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/02/bachelorette-finale/

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Emily is in love with each guy and each guy is in love with her.

I can't figure out who she is going to pick.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jeff really knows how to write a love letter.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Sean's trick was stupid.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I was looking forward to seeing Ari with his family - and as I figured, they're normal! I really dont like the talking in Dutch in front of her - I can tell you that my son's fiance's family speak Russian, all their family gatherings are in Russian, his fiance translates some, but that's their family - he took 2 years Russian in college -

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yea! Bye Chris!