TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through June 25, 2012 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hate the way they drag out calling the names in the rose ceremony.

They make it look like she is pondering whom to call. She knows what name she is going to say.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Drama. It's all about the drama. And I disagree with Chris Harrison's blog that said he was waiting outside the door to announce the final rose when Emily came out. He'd already told them it was the "final rose" of the night when she went out to talk to him. She had the last rose in her hand. I backed it up to be sure, but he definitely came out and told them it was the final rose. Unless they showed the film out of order? (Wouldn't be the first time.)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
BJM...I think it is all planned out before the RC. They just script it to cause more drama. When there are 3 guys left, she will pick the winner not first but second. This show just likes to cause as much drama as possible. It's stupid, but I still watch every season and episode. Why???? I'm a romantic at heart.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, June 22, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Ashley's recap

Her blog is one of the best things about this show! So funny!

If you don't have time to read it all, at least scroll down to the pic of Emily and the guys laughing at Chris during the archery challenge, and further down, at the pic of Arie and Jef "What does he have that we don't?"...TOO funny! lolol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, June 22, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The photo captions are really funny. Thanks or sharing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, June 22, 2012 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree her blogs are great!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 22, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This may have been one of Ashley's best blogs of the season.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, June 22, 2012 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
She's much more entertaining than she seemed on the shows.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Ashley's photo captions are a hoot! Thanks for the link!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow! A couple of these guys have really fallen for Emily. Somebody is going to be really hurt soon.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How could Chris actually find Emily by jogging around the streets of Prague!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
That's called production, Dogdoc.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Poor Doug

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chris gets mean when he doesn't get his own way. I hope he goes home.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i love Emily and Sean together!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
No roses on 1on1 dates with Arie, John and Jef. Arie finally came clean about his prior romance with one of the producers. Emily knew about the whole thing but he felt it wasn't important because it happened soo long ago. On her date with John there was no romance there. Doug, Chris, and Sean went on a 3on1 date and she sent Doug home because he really didn't show too much interest in her and he misses his son so let him go home. Chris is acting very hyper because he hasn't had a 1on1 date for awhile. Sean got the rose on the 3on1 date. Arie told Emily he loves her on their date. She is on her date with Jef now.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Sean is my favorite, but the date with Emily and Jef was very sweet. Finally I can see what everyone else has seen in him all season. Despite his hairstyle, he's adorable.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
No cocktail party. Emily has made her decision. Chris wanted to talk to her. He will be upset.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jeff gets a rose. Arie gets a rose. Chris tells Emily he has to talk to her and she goes with him. Chris gets a rose. Boo hoo!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I guess Emily was not going to give John a rose all along.

I think Emily made a bad decision in giving Chris a rose.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This was one of most dramatic rose ceremonies ever. lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So the whole thing with Arie just blew over? Not to wish Arie bad luck but that was kind of a let down after all that build up.

Arie is just bad news (IMO) and Chris is a little too intense. I like Sean and Jef for her. They both seem to be nice guys. But sadly I think she is turned on by Arie. Figures.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I personally think that her date with Jef was the most fun, cozy, and romantic date that she has had with any of the guys. I think that her trying to draw out his connection with the producer made Arie seem less than truthful to her. Maybe, it was all scripted to produce drama. Who knows? And then there is Sean running thru the streets calling her name and meeting up with her. What..she walked John home and left all alone on the streets of Croatia? Chris gives me the creeps and I hope that he goes home next. I am now rooting for Jef. Is he a Mormon? He lives in Utah, but I don't know if he was born there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I still like Arie. I see real chemsitry there.
I like Jeff too, and see geniune ease between the two.
Sean is about as cute as can be, but I don't see him with Emily.

I've never been a Chris fan and now he's creeping me out. I think she should have sent both him and John home.

I had wondered if Jef was mormon as well. If so, I don't think he'd do this show. His family lives in another state, so what brought him to Utah? Following a girl?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jef is Mormon. His parents are Mormon Missionaries in South Carolina. He is active in his faith and church, but he is not an "active" Mormon. I googled him and got the info from examiner.com