TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through May 28, 2012 users admin

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
What was i thinking! It peaked with Pavelka.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this weeks show much more than last weeks. Maybe it was because of Kermit and Miss Piggy!

I'm going with Arie for the win. He seems the most natural with her so far. Charlie seems very sweet. Jef just seems too young. Kalon is this year's villian. None of the other guys are doing much for me, so Arie it is.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I wish Stevie had gone home. I also wish his name wasn't stevie.

Sorry to see joe leave.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Stevie is so not her type. She was probably told to keep him around for conflict!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think we are all getting exposed to the life of a debutante.

Why did all of Charlotte turn out for her date?

She knows just how to walk in gowns. Gently holding the sides of her gown.

Even her cookie baking is very genteel.

The Greenbriar is in West Virginia, not Virginia.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Courtesy of Stray Cat in the spoiler thread. Scroll down for pic of Arie and Cassie Lambert. According to this story, Emily was not happy when she found out about them.

Arie and the producer

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
The place they went for the concert (NC Music Factory) is a downtown hot spot for live music and very popular with the 20 something crowd.

Believe you me, that small group of people was no way close to 1/1000th of Charlotteans based on the traffic I have to drive in everyday, LOL! There are almost 2 million people who live in the metro area so for her to say Charlotte is a small town and that guy to think everyone showed up to see Emily is a big exaggeration, but isn't everything about this show?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had wondered about the "small town" comment.

That picture of Arie and the producer -- he looks so different. I wonder how long ago it was. And I think they should have told Emily that the producer was involved with him in the past. Secrets are never a good idea.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was exaggerating about 'all of Charlotte'. Everybody seemed to be there just to cheer them on.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Doc, my post wasn't directed at you .

I was just taken aback by the guy stating something to the effect that Charlotte came out to cheer on their sweetheart and Emily's comment about a "small town" and that was what I was talking about in my post. Where she went is a big party place and I am sure there were more than a few drunk people happy to hang out and cheer for any reason, LOL!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Emily is soooo.... boring. I won't be watching her. Her daughter is as boring as she is.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
DH and I refused to watch American Idol last night, so I got him to watch this show with me (I'd recorded it). At the end he goes, "That's a cute little show. That Emily seems like a nice girl and she deserves a nice guy." He's not as jaded as the rest of us.

Happymom, I was screaming at my TV for "Stevie" to go home. First of all, he's a little old to be "Stevie." Second of all, does she really want a "Party MC" to be her daughter's new dad? Just ugh.

I thought the drama about one of the guys dissing Ricki was supposed to happen this week. I should never believe the promos! Just have to say, I've always been of the belief that if you love the person you should at least make an effort to love their child(ren) as they are a part of that person's total package. I think the guy who was urging them to think about that was 100% right.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
is he from NY? for some reason when my husband was in the investment business, all his clients from NY called him "Stevie". A former boss of his (from NY) still does. LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Bachelor shows often do the "coming up this _season_ on the...." types of previews at the end of the show. You have to listen really carefully.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
What band played at the concert?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
:-)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Some guys can pull off the "Stevie" or "Johnnie" "Mikey" "Georgie" `~~ these names are often saved for the elementary school boys.. but I have known some men who pull it off quite well.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Scotchbright - Gloriana was the name of the band.

I have a friend who is 62 and he is "Bobby" to everyone...it works for him for some reason.

Charlotte is not that small of a city - Emily is making it seem like it has a population of 400...

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Stevie is from NJ and he so needs to go. I want to hear Emily ask him his 5 yr. plan.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Oh good gracious, can you imagine if someone asked you what your 5 year plan was? I think I would have to answer having the house repainted and getting my husband to trim the bushes

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
My 5 year plan is to clean my house. So far I haven't advanced much. Maybe if The Bachelor brought 25 handsome men over to do it for me..... while it would be a slightly different focus for the show, I think it would be a good one.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like your thinking yesitsme!

I think when you are twenty-something, it's a fair question: where do you see yourself in 5 years? Because if you don't see yourself married with babies, Emily doesn't want ya! :-)

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Watched the first two episodes. No strong impressions at this point of anyone....well, other than I don't like Kalon, but I am not supposed to. This is a more diverse group of men than usual. I can tell more of them apart more than I normally can at this stage. That's a good thing! (though I think it is easier with the men than with the women.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I remember being asked about my "5 year plan" in a work seminar. I totally made up a plan to develop a photography business. Wasn't really what I wanted to do. My real 5 year plan was to have babies and stay home with them, but I couldn't tell them that!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am starting to like Emily. She looks cute when she is not all dressed up.

I liked Chris on their date.