TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 21, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through May 21, 2012 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
You know Sea,...if this is true...then shame on the produces of this show, or who ever picks these guys....Putting someone of question out there for the possibility of a relationship,..(this show')....is wrong....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Further proof that Mike Fleiss has no morals:

Arie used to date the producer, Cassie Lambert, who is in "charge of Emily." Cassie Lambert is the one who put Arie on the cast.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe she knows he's a nice guy and thinks he and Emily would like each other? I see nothing wrong with that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Eh... I think I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one BJM. Dollars to donuts that Cassie never told Emily that Arie was her ex-boyfriend.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Now if they kept it secret, that's kind of sneaky, but I see no reason to keep it secret. I dated a guy who had gone out with a friend of mine a time or two. They didn't hit it off but knew each other enough that I considered her approval a good reference that he was an okay guy. Introducing someone to someone else is how must of us meet people to date and I hope when people do it they really have the people's compatibility in mind.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cassie Lambert and Arie didn't "date a time or two," they were a couple. And who does that? Who puts their ex-boyfriend on the show to find another girlfriend? The whole thing smells.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
It could have just been a coincidence Arie said it, but his first comment to Emily was........so glad to finally meet you.

It just struck me as an odd first comment but if he was involved with a producer, maybe not so odd.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
This is the most boring show going. It is just ridiculous that Fleiss brought Emily back. Gack!!! So lame.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
If I recall correctly, Chris Harrison indicated that the bachelors all knew that Emily would be the bachelorette, so that could explain the glad to finally meet you comment.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Glenn.. it seemed like there were at least 24 odd first comments. I think one guy at least claimed not to have watched the Bachelor the season Emily was on that but it does seem like the identity of the bachelorette this season was no mystery to the guys they recruited.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sorry, but after the way the producers have manipulated this show all these years, I still say having Arie, a RACE CAR DRIVER, who is an ex-boyfriend of one of the top producers, is a set-up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh that does make it a bit more suspicious, that he's the race car driver.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
I don't see Arie sitting around watching tv on monday nights to watch The Bachelor and have a familiarity with Emily that would have had him use the phrase finally meet you.

I can understand someone showing him a picture or a video clip of Emily as bait to get him to do the show but his use of the word finally implies he has more knowledge of her than the average guy, almost like inside information.

disclaimer..... I also think Dealey Plaza had a second shooter if that helps.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL! Well I know on some shows they do show them clips of previous shows or seasons, so I suppose they could have done that in this case.

And I know if I was going on a show like this (never ever) I'd be curious enough to research it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kind of the suspicious type, eh Glenn?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Suspicious and, at times, mysterious

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just don't care. Doesn't bother me a bit that he might have dated a producer. If they end up having chemistry together, what difference does it make? Chances of her finding a daddy for little Ricki are slim to none anyway, so I just don't care.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Glenn!

I don't care either Babyjaxmom. I never abided by the "I dated him previously so anyone that knows me cannot date him ever!" I find that it is so hard to find anyone you have chemistry with that it doesn't matter where you met and how.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
even though i find her kind of boring, she is one of the most 'real' contestants, i think. she does seem to be genuine about them knowing her and her learning about them.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
..and she is not doing any heavy kissing.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ryan went on the first 1on1. They baked cookies for Ricki's soccer practice then they went to a concert, he got a rose. The group date was a fun time with the Muffets. Second 1on1 was with Joe. They flew to Virginia where she grew up. He did not get a rose. Ryan got the rose on the GD.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
OOPS, my bad...Jef got the rose on the GD.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Snoozefest! This show peaked with Womack(I) and has been downhill since. Please, put it out of its misery.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Aaron and Kyle went home, plus Joe.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I must say this..I think Brook Burke and Miss Piggy must have the same dress designer. They had on similar dresses tonight! Who would have thunk they had the same taste?