TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through May 14, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That doesn't mean TPTB didn't think about trying to pull a "Shawntel" and have Bentley on the show, but from everything that has been reported, Bentley has literally crawled underneath a rock since Ashley's season and hasn't come out yet.

Also, Emily and Ashley are very good friends and Bentley said some very vile things about Ashley so I doubt he would humiliate himself again on national TV knowing that Emily would immediately send him packing at the next RC.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, ABC will show a promo of someone coming in by helicopter (to make you think it is either Brad or Bentley). It is actually a contestant named Kalon (who is from Texas). He is this year's male version of Erica Rose. And if Lindsey can ride up on a horse, he can come in via helicopter.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
What is a male version of Erica Rose? I remember who she is. I just cannot figure out what you mean by that.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Erica Rose was the rich fathers daughter/lucky sperm club member. Her father is a plastic surgeon or some sort of DR. She's been on a couple other reality shows. She's basically a spoiled aging kid living off daddy and thinks therefore she's a princess. She was on BP last season and she was picked as the least pretty or least liked or something awful by all the guys in one of their comps.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Erica Rose was on the Prince's season. She told him she flew coach "just for him." LOL

Lilfair, I actually felt sorry for Erica Rose last season on BP. She tried so hard to fit in and it was just painful to see that none of the men were interested in her. They couldn't even fake it.

She was also on a show on VH1 and for the life of me, I can't remember the name of it, but it was about a bunch of women who were either spoiled by their parents or husbands and were sent away and had to live like us regular folks. There was a "life coach" named Laura __________________ (can't remember her name). Anywho, Erica Rose was on the first season of that show.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lex, I watched that VH1 show and remember her on it but like you for the life of me I can't remember the name of the show. I too felt sorry that she was basically shunned or let be known none of the guys on BP saw any sort of interest in her as a love interest. But come on don't act like a spoiled little girl. (most) Men want women not girls who live off daddy's money. (most) Men want a woman that has a life outside of shopping and going to the spa.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
It was called "You're Cut Off".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's it Gumby !!!!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lexie!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That sad thing about Erica Rose is she was going to law school, but she could never shake the image she got from her first season on The Bachelor. If this guy Kalon is really the "male version of Erica Rose," it is going to be a great season !!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, maybe he could be the next Bachelor?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/03/chris-harrison-bachelor-host-splits-from-wife_n_1475633.html?ref=celebrity&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D157761

Ann

09-27-2005

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison and wife announce separation

By Reality TV World staff, 05/03/2012

Chris Harrison is becoming a bachelor again.

The Bachelor host and his wife Gwen have confirmed they have decided to end their marriage of 18 years and separate "after much heartfelt consideration," People reported Thursday.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-and-wife-announce-separation-13438.php

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, that's really sad. I always hate to hear about people who've been together a long time splitting up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here are the photos of Emily's 25 bachelors. The show starts this Monday!!!

photos

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Well there sure is some eye candy, also some that just look like knobs to me.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The ABC site has the bachelors up and some are of Ashley's season and some of Emily's season. Strange, the have Blakely and William and many more

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The whole thing is confusing. Are they bringing back some old contestants?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually like that idea. It will be nice to have some familiar faces I can relate to, rather than 25 new guys. It's always so confusing the first few weeks till the numbers dwindle down to a size my brain can handle.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I looked at that page, too, and saw Bentley!!! Then I realized that page was lumping all the bachelors together. There's a link to click for Emily's bachelors. Haven't seen any reruns yet.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think ABC is just lazy in keeping their site up to date.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No Jimmer... the link I posed above has the 25 Bachelors.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the link for ABC. As reported earlier, no Bentley this season.

ABC bios

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. It's confusing because the following link shows some of them and some of the prior season's with Emily identified as the Bachelorette.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bios#Bachelors

I guess ABC hasn't updated parts of their site.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, it is a well-known fact that the Sexy Banner Beasts at ABC aren't as on-the-ball as Sexy Banner Beasts at other websites when it comes to updating and posting pictures of all the players when a new season starts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
(((sigh))))