TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Emily - General Discussions: Archive through April 24, 2012 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve reports that Emily Maynard will be the next Bachelorette- the producers were apparently so desperate to get her to agree they're moving shooting to her hometown of Charlotte.....and 5 will get you 10 the producers will also move heaven and earth to get Bentley as a contestant...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
ICK.. another 15 min of "fame" for her.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
only upside is that none of the girls from Ben's season will be the next 'ette

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Never say never Bonbon... I read today that one of the girls in the F4 (not saying who since it would be too spoilerish for this thread) will, in all likelihood, be the next 'rette after Emily.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll still watch but I'm not particularly looking forward to seeing Emily as the Bachelorette.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She was way too sugary-sweet for my taste. And I was soooooooooooooooo tired about hearing about her late fiancé and her daughter.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I like it! I don't live far from Charlotte so I'll enjoying seeing local sites and maybe hearing Bachelorette gossip.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Me too Yes, maybe the Observer will post hints!! I bet they will put the guys up in a house at Lake Norman or in Ballantyne Country Club. It would be fun to see where they are filming and maybe get a scoop

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Beach, maybe we will have to stalk them and see how many times we can get in the background of their shots. They need to call us....we can come up with all kinds of things for them to do!!!! Charlotte is a beautiful city at night and NC is a very cool place to visit/live. I am happy for them to showcase it.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
LOL, it would be fun to jump in their shots like Jim Carrey used to do on "In Living Colour" and act the fool with our We Love Chris Harrison signs.

When do they start filming? I bet they will go to either the Nascar All-Star Race or Memorial Day race if the timing works out, or to the Nascar museum so they can bring up the Ricky Hendrick story (which makes me sad for his parents to have that brought out for public dissection again). Dale Jr's bar Whiskey River could be a private party destination also.

I will have to ask my friend who is a vet tech where Emily takes her dog if she knows anything and we can start our sleuthing!

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I live in Charlotte, so hopefully I'll see them around!

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
More Emily, ewwwwwwww, I think I may just pass on this one and wait for the bachelor pad, she is just tooooo sweet for me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Beach, I think they are already filming because Chris Harrison said Emily's season would premiere on May 18.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Like her or not, I watch this show for the cat fights (yes, guys have cat fights too!) and the gorgeous places they go. I always picture myself and DH in some of these beautiful places and how much fun it would be!

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
If you go to www.CharlotteObserver.com and search on Bachelorette you can find pictures of the house where the guys are staying and an article (and pictures) about a date she had Tuesday night in downtown Charlotte.

The house is very close to my sister's and is in a gated community (off Ardrey Kell near the Bagel store for my local peeps). It is gorgeous looking and I hope those guys don't trash it too bad! I went and had lunch with my sis today and we noticed a helicopter hovering overhead for a long time and it appeared to have a camera or something pointy on the nose of the helicopter.

We are joking that we might have a cocktail party tomorrow afternoon and work our nerve up to sneak through the woods to spy on the guy's house. Maybe we can skip through the background of one of the MOST SHOCKING EVER rose ceremonies lol!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just started this thread for Emily and moved some posts over. I'm not very excited that it is her but I will be watching anyway.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
When does the train wreck begin?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, it begins some time in May. I can't remember the date but whenever DWTS ends.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
It may be a train wreck, but it is our train wreck! (LOL....I always threaten not to watch. I think I have watched every season!)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
May 14

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's right... and I wouldn't want to be on this train wreck with anyone else but y'all!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I just read through the last month of RS blogs (from beginning to F4), and it appears we will be "Bentley-free" this summer.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness for the Bentley free news, Lexie!

I didn't mind Emily as a contestant. Although I never saw her as having a strong personality. She seemed to be the type of person that let's things happen around her while still being the center of attention because of her looks and sad history.

Anyway, looking forward to another mind numbing summer of Bachlorette and Big Brother. ;) heeeelp me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And don't forget Bachelor Pad, Lilfair!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Baby, oy YES BP-

Let the games begin!