TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: Archive through March 12, 2012 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why would an ex send you flowers on Valentine's Day?

Just asking.....

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
The same reason you'd go shopping for a wedding gown after you break up. She is delusional.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She might want to make it seem that it's all Ben's fault.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ben says they are together and are engaged. This is all a bunch of BS for drama because they know WE are so unhappy with the ending.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
She never looked good but he is looking worse and worse, in my book.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Courtney says "people don't like my honesty"...barf

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben has a lot of muscles..he looks good with or without a bathing suit. I think Cort looked beautiful on TFR and tonight. I wish Ben didn't have the facial hair. Ben just came out and they hugged and kissed. He feels they are in a good place now and it can only get better. They have a trust issue because he abandoned her at a time she needed him. Ben feels now that they can be seen together, he is optimistic. Ben told her he loved her and will not abandon her again, and not step back when the going gets tough.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
At this rate they won't have time for Lindzi to come out. Did poor Lindzi even get the after being dumped crying session in the helicopter? Not sure if they didn't show that, or if I left the room and missed it.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
thank you for posting!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
They are watching the proposal together holding hands. She is crying and put her head on his shoulder. Ben is teary eyed. Ben said it is the two of them against the world and that that beautiful proposal is now soiled. Chris has the ring and Ben put it on her finger and said there will be a wedding. Ashley and JP are on next.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
They are really trying to tug at our heartstrings and make us like them.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
It doesn't look like Lindzi will be on.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine why Lindzi would want to be on. I hope, by now, she is recovering from the "pain" of having fallen for Ben and not been chosen. She is a delightful, smart, gorgeous young woman. I'm sure she'll be snapped up soon.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
True Auntiemike...

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
After Lindzi left in the copter, they only showed her for about 30 seconds.
Ashley can relate to how Cort feels. She feels awful for her. JP feels the worse is over for B and C. The only people that matter are them and their family. It's tough being in the spot light.
Chis asks if A and JP have wedding plans. They are a wonderful couple. JP said A is pregnant...only joking. A has a residency in NY and plan on getting married in a year. Chris is going to become an Ordained Minister for the day and marry them. They have their kids names picked out. They are moving to NJ out of the city.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Funny how they are ending the show with Ashley and JP and not "the happy couple" that the show was all about.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Jag - good job!!

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
Most boring final rose ceremony ever!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well people got the train wreck they were looking for. I admire Lindzi's composure though.

Pure desperation dragging out Ashley and JP at the end. I am happy for them at least and hope they have a lasting relationship.

Maybe Emily's Bachelorette is dead in the water as well. There was virtually no promotion of that either.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Chris asked Ashley if she had any advice for Emily for the new Bachelorette show, which starts in May.
I'm happy Ashley and JP are still together. Does that make two successes for the Bachelorette shows and zero for the Bachelor show?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm a romantic at heart and I think Ben and Cort truely love each other. They say a cat can never change it's spots, but maybe she has learned a lesson the hard way. I hope they have a long happy life together, he seems smitten with her and I like him but not that facial hair tonight. I know I'm in the minority but I know what it's like to be truely in love. They just need to trust in each other and they can now face their problems together and not by text and email, but together. If Ben's mother and sister accept her and her family accepts him, which they do, who are we to question their love. I've met worse.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
If we are to believe that this is a reality show, then they need new "script writers". I lost count of how many times the word "vulnerable" was used, "she needs to open up", "I need to open up", "I am feeling so vulnerable", etc. and the proposal is always a rehash of their dates. The show has become boring and I have no idea why I keep watching every season. I must be a glutton for punishment.
I did love Ashley and J.P. Ashley looked great tonight, I think she has had a nose job. And, I love J.P.'s smile.
I guess they couldn't get enough past bachelorettes for the Bachelor Pad. I thought they had an announcement inviting women to apply to be on it for the $250,000.
Now I don't have to scream at my tv scream on Monday nights. I can save all my anger for Coltan on Survivor. Oh wait, next Monday DWTS starts!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Was disappointed Linzi wasn't on ATR.

Jimmy Kimmel just had a funny montage about the Bachelor. She showed a previous clip where Jimmy picked the final 4. All very amusing. Love Jimmy.

I feel kind of bad for Ben. Courtney used her charm on his family and they encouraged him. He got himself in deep with this looney girl and now I think he doesn't know how to get out of it without looked very bad. If they really are in love, hopefully being out of the spotlight will give it a chance. But all I can think is "fat chance".

Linzi is supposed to be on Kimmel. I'm going to tape it.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I didn't know she was supposed to be on the Kimmel show. Let us know what she said after you watch it, please. When Ben didn't choose her, she was numb and speechless. I felt bad for her.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I don't feel bad about either one.

They deserve each other and I needed a barf bag.

I skipped most of tonight but every time I checked in........ it was the same line.

Muffin put it perfectly.