TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: Archive through March 12, 2012 users admin

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
My name is Auntiemike and I'm a train wreck junkie.

(I'll be there Hwy1diva).

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
My name is Reenie and I too will watch the 3 hrs. of trainwreck! Chooo Chooo

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All AAAAABOARD !!!

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I will watch 3 hours of trainwreck.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for the discussion on these boards after the 3 hour shows. We will have such a good time trashing Ben and Courtney!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben's mother and sister are in Switzerland and Ben told them how great Lindzi is, how she lights up a room, but he feels he needs more time with her. Courtney, he had instant feelings for, he told them about her not getting along with the other girls and his sister said that is a "red flag".
Lindzi meets Ben's family. She told them that she loves Ben. His sister asks about Cortney..Lindzi said she is standoffish. The sis likes Lindzi a lot, so does mom. She would fit well into the family. His family just found out Courtney is a model and they made a face.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Jag, I'm hanging on your every word and post. Thanks so much for spoiling!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Hey all,

Despite mildly loathing myself for it, I too am on board for the finale. I've come this far I have to see it through to the end.

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but I noticed on the WTA something Ben said that was very telling. In responding to one of the ladies (IIRC it was the redhead who went home from the 2 on 1 date when Ben kept Blakely), Ben said something to the effect that the point of the show is to find someone you want to "date" when the show is over. Uh, I thought the point was to find someone to spend your life with - to marry. It explains a lot about this season if in fact Ben was only looking for someone to "date." And I suspect that kind of sums up his relationship with Courtney. They will "date" for a few weeks and that will be that. The Bachelor will continue it's streak of producing exactly zero lasting relationships (Jason and Molly don't count).

Oh well.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Hey Jag!! Glad to see you're spoiling again tonight. Thanks!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben told the camera he doesn't feel it was the real Courtney in the house, she acts different when she's with him. Ben's family is grilling her and she feels uncomfortable. She told Ben's sister that the girl's were not friendly with her. Courtney is gushing how much she loves Ben. Ben's sister loves Courtney and approves of her. His mom thinks she is a kind and sweet girl and she would fit well into the family. What is a man to do!?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben is having a pow-wow with his family and he feels his relationship with Lindzi is a slow burn, but with Cortney it was a lot faster. His sister feels Courtney is the whole package. Ben feels if he picks Cortney there will be repercussions, but he will deal with them. Ben feels better now because he saw the reaction he got when he told them Cort was a model.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Odd that Ben is more hung up on what the girl does than who the girl is, character wise. Shallow? I think so.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Lindzie and Ben's last date...he picked her up in a horse and carriage. They are going skiing and had a picnic on a gondola stopped in the middle of the Alps. He said he can see a future with her, having kids. She feels the same. This is her first time skiing, she is holding unto Ben's back.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Auntie, I don't think there is time in the context of the show to figure out who she is; he can only go with what she does. It's a major flaw in the "process" that is The Bachelor. There just isn't time to figure out who they are. It's all very superficial.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben visits Lindzi at her hotel...their last night together before the proposal. They are enjoying some down time. She feels a sense of humor is what she uses to get through life. He noticed that. She thought she would just go into this whole thing to have a good time never knowing she would fall in love. Ben tells the camera that he would like to tell her he loves her but he can't. The night ends with kissing on the balcony.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben feels that he is now sure about his positive feelings toward Lindzi
Cortney and Ben took a helicopter to the top of the Alps and had a picnic. He told her that his family loves her..she hit a home run with them. Courtney tells the camera that she got the stamp of approval and she's in. They rode a little sled on the slopes. Ben feels he loves two women. His date with Lindzi yesterday was wonderful and now Cort today.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I feel like even Ben's family was advised to "sugar coat" their feelings towards Courtney just to "rehab" her image. The fix is IN!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Cort is waiting in the same hotel where he saw Lindzi last night. Cort tells him that she is in love with him. She made him a photo album and the first picture is of them kissing and on top it says "I love you". She read a long letter she wrote to him about her love for him. He has no worries about her and his family gave him clarity. Cort is worried that Ben may not get over all the controversy with her and she is afraid he will do the same thing to her that Ashley did to him.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ben got a little standoffish with Courtney after she read him her love letter.

This guy is not a good catch. Even Courtney should run.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I looked through an Enquirer during a long check-out line at the grocery today. (Do people really pay five bucks for these rags?) Lindzi's ex says they hooked up again before tonight's show aired, reporting that since she slept with him he assumes Ben did not pick her. True or false, what a scumbag thing to do. Some people will do anything for money.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ben is not a good catch.

Yes, Lindzi's ex was a low down dog to tell that to the Enquirer.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
This is going to be the worst ending ever. I swear I will not watch this show again. But I think I said that after Jake/Vienna too.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Today is the day!!!! Ben is confused, he wonders about Cort and the controversy, but at the same time his feelings for Lindzi. Lindzi is half happy and half confused. Can't believe she could be engaged today. Cort feels good that she has finally let her guard down and could be engaged at the end of the day. Ben knows who he wants to propose to. He has gone to pick out a ring. The only thing putting a damper on the day is having to tell someone good-bye.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why do they call this show "The Final Rose" when there is no rose?

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
There is a rose. It's laying on that tree stump right behind Ben.