TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: Archive through March 12, 2012 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Here's her cover.

I'm with you Costa. I initially thoughtgh Courtney was attractive and cute, but never beautiful. I thought Jennifer looked so much prettier on the WTA show.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
A smile? Clothes on? Gee, I hardly recognized her. snark, snark....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also liked that Courtney seemed pretty comfortable in her own body and that body didn't feature greatly enhanced boobs, served up by various items of revealing clothing.

And with Ben we saw her showing a personality, being able to draw him in and just not all awestruck acting and not obsessed with "saving" him from other wonem "not there for the right reasons".. as if they aren't allowed to have reasons, all of them.

Monica seems the most fun, but we didn't really get to see her with Ben much, which was unfortunate since we had a vested interest through Escapee.

Oh! And I think in my paper they had some questions for Chris Harrison about Ben's HAIR!!

OK, it was in Entertainment Weekly.

Q: Let's begin with the most troubling aspect of this season: Ben's hair. Discuss.

A The first thing I said to Ben when we started taping was "Is this what we're going with?" I was kind of joking and kind of not. I'm all for strapping him down and shaving his head. I think about halfway through the season [the hairstylist] just gave up.

RMAO!!

This is the EW on the stands now with The Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen (the actress, as Katniss) on the cover.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Next week's TV Guide had a blurb about "the final rose!" Harrison says something like "adding that the the model's last-minute attempt to save face is sure to keep everyone guessing. 'It'll be interesting to see what the reaction is. She's tried to change her stripes. A lot of people aren't sure if that's her just trying to rehab her image or if she really is sorry.'"

I think I can pretty clearly state... she was trying to rehab her image. Unsuccessfully, I may add. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
After watching Top Chef last night and Heather, I give Courtney some props for caring enough to rehab her image.. unlike Heather.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Friday, March 09, 2012 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
I thought Courtney was adorable when she stepped out of the limo. Then she opened her mouth.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, March 09, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
They should put Heather, Sarah, Courtney, and Colton in a room together and lock the door. They would probably like each other. And maybe put Rachael (BB) in there too and there would be a big fight.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Friday, March 09, 2012 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Courtney looks like Charley Sheen. She's photogenic, physically fit, but not beautiful.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Winning!

(You don't think Charlie Sheen is beautiful?!?!? )

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Charlie Sheen has a boyish cuteness going for him Jimmer.

Anyhow, I can just hear Ben on the last show saying "I have to pick one of these girls and I don't know which one I want to pick." Then we will see a shot of Ben contemplating, while looking down at the ring.

Ben does really well at looking contemplative.

I also like his blank expression while a girl is pouring her heart out to him.

This guy is all heart!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
lol!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love how a woman will tell him she loves him, and he just grins and says, "Wow" with no emotion whatsoever. What do these girls see in this guy??? I think he could be the least liked bachelor since Hound-dog Bob.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - It's almost enough to make ya feel sorry for Courtney. This season surely hasn't improved Ben's image.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ya know how when you are reading a good book you wish it would go on forever.

Ya know how when you love a good television series (Monk perhaps) you wish it would last for years and years.

Ya know how when you watch Bachelor Ben and his bevy of beauties you think "Why on earth did I spend so much time watching and fretting about this stupid show."

I am glad it will finally be over!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ashley's blog for the WTA - she is hilarious!

Say No to Cosmo

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie! I love her blog and always forget to look for it! I have enough to remember with Chris H.'s blog, the EW recap and Ben's (BS) blog.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
DOGDOC - I am also happy this will be over. I really get annoyed with myself because I watch this show!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ashley makes an excellent point in her blog. When Ben came out on the WTA, he very charmingly commented, "Welcome to my nightmare." In contrast, when Brad, who everybody thought was so bad (before Ben), came out at the WTA, first thing he did was say how pretty everyone looked. That's a Texas boy for ya!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I think Ashley (in her blog) says what we are all thinking! She is so good.

I usually enjoy the fluff of this show but Ben and Courtney have ruined this season for me. Just don't find any redeeming qualities to root for.

I can't wait for the end!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Even though I've been very disappointed in Ben as the Bachelor, I have enjoyed watching the train wreck unfold and discussing it with all of you. That's the fun part of this show: coming here to dissect every last detail with all of you as soon as it's over. I love my TV Clubhouse peeps!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Me too, BJM. What good is a trainwreck if you can't enjoy it with your bestest TVCH peeps?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed!

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
I'm ready for tonight! Bring on the Benny and his poor decision making and let's do this! 3 hours of trainwreck tonight. Who is will me?