TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through October 24, 2011 users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
jemm doesnt stand a chance as she is falling for jay anton's plan to pit her against aaron.

there is already a clip up of Anton telling jemm that aaron was doing and saying things about her. jemm seemed to be falling for it.

its unfortunate because Aaron and fays' fans could split their vote for harry / jemm and then anton will get to stay.

IF jemm caused some serious drama/ fights with Anton, i think she could possibly create a fan base. there is lots of anton hate out there BUT i think jemm is going to roll over and give up.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Anton played it very smart- Jemma is probably the only person he could beat in a head=up vote, and the fact it's a 4-way split makes it more likely he survives.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne4u & Kitt -

I didn't know that no PMs were default - I went nuts trying to locate PMs & found out mine were not on. Could ya'll PM me again. Thanks!!

If anyone knows where I can safely watch the first week, I would appreciate if you would PM me.

Apparently, Victor did a lot of campaigning for Anton last week to save him. I imagine he will continue doing so.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
after jemm's harrassment of aaron, i think she would make a better villain in the house. anton is all talk no action.

i'm not allowed to post youtubes here. Hopefully everyone has their places to watch the extra clips from teh house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watched yesterday's show, and it's frustrating seeing how quickly the hms will abandon what they think they know when someone tells them something different. I guess paranoia is such a big thing in the house it's natural. I hate to praise Jay or Anton, but they've done a good job of making people unhappy. Hopefully when Anton goes tonight and they're told Harry gets the most votes they'll begin to wonder if Anton and Jay can be trusted.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If the boos are correct it seems Jem may be the one going.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now they're giving Anton big boos and Jemma pretty big boos.

Housemate with the most votes and therefore SAFE is Harry! Yeyyyy!

Next SAFE person is Jemma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 6th person EVICTED from the Big Brother house is:

going to be announced in the next segment, arggggggg!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jay gets his team to the evictions so he doesn't feel too bad, but not many people seem to actually vote for him! I am shocked Jemma got more votes, it must be people thinking they had to save her to make sure Anton goes.

I'm rather excited!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
That was a surprise that Jem got more votes than both Jay and Anton.
I really hate the 1 hour wait between shows to find out who is evicted.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I think everyone was ticked off that they messed with nominations. It really isn't fair to have people up who weren't nominated by the house unless it's everyone up. I'm really glad the voters let BB know how they felt.

It doesn't matter to me which one goes, but I am thrilled that it will be one of them.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah yes, that could be it, they're making a statement.

I don't like to admit it in public ;) but I've actaully warmed a little to Anton over the past week, with all his scrambling to be liked. I thought it was kind of - almost - endearing. I still want him to go because I don't like his big head, but I really don't like Jay so I'd be happy if he went too.

The wait is annoying! In the gap I'm watching The Bachelor with who my mum calls "that awful Gavin Henson." It's funny because the longer it goes on the less the girls like him, and it seems as if the only one he's really interested in is the one moneygrabber there!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Shocked that Jemma is safe actually- in a 4-way vote, and a vote to save and not a vote to evict, I thought she was a goner due to vote splitting...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's time....

The sixth person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Anton!!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
jay's face was Jemm was announced as safe. Pure panic, disbelief and basically Gutted.

there was a clip of jay doing a mini-meltdown (like aaron usually does) on the channel five site.

talking to the camera and crying, sooooo playing it out for the at home audience now that anton and him saw aaron doing it. I think that jay may have realized that he was backing the wrong horse when he saw the effect of 'louise is thick' rumor. Worse still, jay couldnt back it up and kept trying to kind of deflect it.

i had a few fav bits when anton was out of house. showing his behaviour and suggesting he got himself out

also liked it when emma repeated back harry's words after Anton tried to LIE to the audience about the Louise is thick comment

most of the questions were softball questions and anton was happily flirting with emma/ playing a great gracious guy who is still intelligent, but is gone because aaron is intelligent too.

It just plain wasnt sinking in that HE HIMSELF sealed his fate. That silly cackling and whispering about being a Legend.....while not doing ONE major villianous act (sp) after all, even the foodcolouring in the clothes could have been funny IF he said YEAH it was me, sorry bout that. can i help ya clean it up?? shall we try to use banana peels??

people love a good natured villain

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Interesting task they're doing- they split into two teams (Harry/Faye/Jemma/Tom vs Louise/Alex/Jay/Aaron) and put them all on rowing machines for endurance- winning team gets to see any four HM audition tapes, last person standing gets a mystery prize.

According to the official BB Twitter, they're over 5 hours in and it's Harry/Faye/Jemma vs Alex remaining- and the women are really into it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Harry's done some rowing, being a posh boy. Otherwise the girls are always going to win at endurance, especially Faye and Jemma, they'll be fighting each other not just the others. Should have been put on different sides.

Show is 2pm today, 1pm tomorrow.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Actually per the Twitter it's down to Jemma and Alex now...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow I'm shocked at Alex! Good for her. I thought Faye wouldn't ever give up against Jemma, she seems that competitive.

Faye is driving me crazy on today's show.

And what's with all the repeats of the week, about half the show was flashbacks!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is just bizarre... this week's nominations have been made by the housemates' friends and family!

SPOILERS ahead:
1626: It's nomination time: we can now reveal that this week's nominations will be made by the housemates' friends and families!
1630: Aaron's brother has made his nominations. Alex's mum has just nominated Faye and Jem
1632: Faye's mum has just addressed the house. Shock horror! She's just nominated Aaron!
1639: Harry's girlfriend has made her nominations. Jay's mum has chosen to nominate Aaron and Faye
BREAKING NEWS: the housemates facing the public vote this week are...Aaron & Jem}

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jem was thinking about walking this weekend anyway, so she'll probably be evicted Friday. Interesting twist though-with no live feed, the friends and family have less to go on than the people in the house!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's going to make for even more Aaron/Faye/Jemma fighting/sulking with Faye's mum wanting Aaron out. I wonder how much detail they gave, whether they just said names or gave reasons.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
WOW, way to shake up the housemates. Since they don't know what's been shown on TV, they will worry about who's been seen doing what. I am surprised that Jay wasn't nominated. He has come across as an obnoxious <self mod> from what I've seen.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
They really are trying to mix things up this season.
I think if they had just stayed true to the formula that was tried and true, including live feeds, they wouldn't have to do things like this.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They had the noms on BOTS, they were as follows:

Aaron('s ??)): Jemma, Jay
Alex('s ??): Faye, Jemma
Faye's mum: Harry, Aaron (says he's plaing with her emotions)
Harry's girlfriend: Jay (lied when left the crypt), Jemma
Jay's mum: Aaron, Faye
Jemma's boyfriend: Aaron, Harry
Louise's mum: (told Lou to be good!!) Aaron, Harry
Tom('s ??): Aaron, Jemma

Most of the Faye and Aaron noms were because their moods upset the whole house.

Aaron: 5 noms
Jemma: 4 noms

Harry: 3
Faye, Jay: 2
Alex, Louise, Tom: 0

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised how many read Aaron as manupulating Faye, or playing with her emotions. To me Faye comes across as so needy and temperamental that at times there is literally nothing he can do that's right in her eyes. He's definitely a bit immature in how he copes emotionally, but to me she's just a nightmare.

How do the rest of you see Faye and Aaron's relationship?