TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Viewing RP: Archive through July 14, 2010 users admin

Blueyedtexan

07-17-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Blueyedtexan a private message Print Post    
Jab you are running a windows version that you have to be logged in as administrator

Blueyedtexan

07-17-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Blueyedtexan a private message Print Post    
*** continued...... administrator on IE.... right click the IE icon on your desktop and you will see where it says "run as administrator, click it and an IE window will open, when it does sign into Super pass in that window

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am going to try this again when I have more time. But Luvbbplayers, I don't get all those options when I right click on the big E, I get Open Home Page, Start with add-ons, create shortcut, delete, etc.

I did finally get the flvlauncher, but it wouldn't do anything, so I have uninstalled and will try again.

By the way does it matter if I have an older computer? It was top of the line when I purchasaed it, but I think it is aobut 5 years old. I have been planning on getting a new one, but I didn't want Vista, so didn't.

Could this be part of the problem? Thanks guys, for all your help and patience. I know enough "computer" to be dangerous, but you guys always help me out and I am grateful!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I still have not figured it out my self! I have two separate icons on my desktop. The FLV player and the BBFLV launcher shortcut. When I click on the launcher it take me to "downloads" then when I click on the file I have to open and run it. I then get a small box (about 1 inch by 1 1/2)divided in to 4 quadrants with a number in each for the 4 feeds and "quad at the bottom. If I click on a feed I get that I am "not logged on to Superpass"

The other icon opens the player which is black and is about 4x4. It says to play video either click here, drag and drop, paste etc. in the middle.

I have tried to open Superpass sign out then sign in. Re install, open IE after/before...every which way...I am missing something and can not get it to play!

At least I have my sound back on RP! If anyone can figure out what I am doing wrong....PLEASE let me know!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Dipo No that is not the prob. I have a netbook running XP and it was easier to install on it than it was on Vista. the XP one has IE8 which I HATE too. but it went smoothly and works great on it. you wont have the run as admin on older non-vista puter.

YOU dont need to uninstall the flvlauncer. you need to go to NEXT step! as shown above open IE and sign into real acct. then download the "here" link in the instructions to get the } bbflvlauncher and open IT next

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
By as shown above I mean
"after you have opened up IE and started the feeds playing "

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
SO:
1. do NOT uninstall the flvlauncher
open your IE and open your feeds
3. now down load the OTHER program called
bbflvlauncher
open the last one:bbflvlauncher

Ksmom

06-15-2010

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ksmom a private message Print Post    
I also was having the exact same problem,
I uninstalled the bbfvlauncher,using IE as an administrator, signed into superpass, viewed the feeds, minimized the feeds and redownloaded bbfvlauncher. It was still telling me that I was not signed in to superpass. In frustration I logged out. About an hour later I decided to try again opened bbfvlauncher and dang if it pop the feeds right up. Hope this helps someone else.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This doesn't work for mac's does it?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lil, I keep hearing that it doesn't.

Damn, I hate this new way of viewing the feeds.

I wish someone would come up with a viewer for Macs!

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Got BBViewer working last night.

When I click the BBV icon on my desktop this morning the small window prompts "To open a video..."

Can't figure out how to get the feeds up again using BBV.

Any help would be appreciated.

Debra

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Redhawk for some reason I had to sign again at Real this am.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to point out something from some misunderstanding I think I am reading in some posts from yesterday.

If you see this, it means you are clicking open the wrong thing to see the feeds. If you are getting what this picture shows, you are opening the FLV player on your first click instead of the BBFLVLauncher.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Debra:

At this point I'm brain dead. LOL

Could you please provide me...

1. the link where to sign in at
2. and then what next to do as I keep launching the browser version and not the Viewer.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Naja that was my problem.

Located the Launcher and viola!

Thanks again for all the help and insight you provide all of us.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
YAY! :-)

Debra

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Yay Naja and Redhawk!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I'm on a live chat with Real. I'll post what happens.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is the chat that I just had with Real:

Fae Pears: Hello. Welcome to Real's Live Chat. How can I help you?

Maryann Rose: When will the feeds work properly? The thumbnails do not match the main screen, and it audio/video is choppy and there is a lot of looping. I thought this was supposed to be better than the old RealPlayer?

Fae Pears: I am sorry to know that you are having problem with viewing Big Brother Feeds. Let me assist you with this.

Maryann Rose: Its not just me, it's EVERYBODY!!!

Maryann Rose: https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/10972/7885180.html&lm=1279123357

Fae Pears: I believe it's important for you to know that we are currently working to get this issue fixed.

Maryann Rose: Yes, this is what we have been told since July 8th.

Fae Pears: Click on the link below for the updates about this issue.

Fae Pears: http://real.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail-subscriptions/a_id/7970/p/4/r_id/166

Maryann Rose: I posted a link for you to read what people have been complaining about.

Maryann Rose: Well, I'm sure you can't do anything about this. Don't know why I bothered.

Maryann Rose: Have a nice day.

Fae Pears: I have issued 2 weeks of complimentary service to your account to compensate for this inconvenience.

Maryann Rose: Thanks for that, but I only use Real for BB and once that's over, I'll not bother using such a terrible service.

Fae Pears: We understand your frustrations. Your account expires on 10-13-2010.

Maryann Rose: Yes, I'm sure you do, however I don't have much faith that people are working on this. It has been the same since the feeds started on July 8th. No improvement whatsoever.

Fae Pears: Okay

And, there you have it. I guess we are stuck with the crappy feeds for the rest of the season.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
The only change I’ve noticed has to do with the Chat aspect.

Chat now remembers the friends you create so you can easily find out the room number where they are currently located.

Not worthy of writing home mom about since all the major issues still exit IMHO.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Everyone who is unhappy with the current feeds should be calling

Real's Cust Srv: (866) 212-1343

and complain.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Like I said earlier, Real has their priorities mixed up. The service is terrible.

Catbowl

02-12-2008

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catbowl a private message Print Post    
I want to thank whomever made bblauncher. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Now....why on earth couldn't Real do something like this????
FULL SCREEN!!!!!!!!! yaayyyyyy I can see!!

Slugger

07-17-2005

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slugger a private message Print Post    
I just checked and found this page which details the problems they are working on.

http://real.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail-subscriptions/a_id/7970/chat_prod/rp/chat_cat/csvideo

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Just cancelled my Real. I honestly haven't been watching at all this year, so pair that with the awful feedback everyone is giving about the feeds I decided I didn't need to pay for it anymore. Interestingly enough, I'm paid through October because I never cancelled last year. So, I've officially paid for a year of Real which I've never used. Great. Oh well, at least if I do feel the need to check in with the Hamsters I can at anytime.
Head's up, Real still tries to explain to you all their amazing features while you're trying to cancel. I kept having to cut her off because she was telling me stuff I already know. Gotta love Real. Or not....