TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Viewing RP: Archive through July 13, 2010 users admin

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Sorry Chew - I was wrong - you are doing that part right. :-) I was afraid you had an old icon on your desktop when you mentioned the black screen. Wish I could help you for real (no pun intended) but I use a totally different Mac computer.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Real has said they will have a pop-out full-screen window upgrade very soon. That should help!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Chew, you downloaded 2 things from that page right? The FLV player and BBFLVLauncher zip file, right? And then you installed the FLV player and unzipped the launcher zip file?

Well after you have opened up IE and started the feeds playing there to get your cookies, the BBFLVLauncher.exe is what you click open, not the FLV player. The launcher is the box that has the selections for which cam you want to open.

And to be clear, after that you never use IE again unless somehow you lost your cookies and have to go sign in again.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba, this is a case where everything installed perfectly for me on the very first try, so I really don't know what to do to troubleshoot problems with this thing :-( Usually the stuff I end up knowing inside and out are things I have had problems with and that I had to figure out. I think the people having problems are going to have wait for someone who has been through it and has figured it out. I truly don't know what to do to help and I feel bad about it :-(

All I know is I had that new BBFLVLauncher page open the whole time I was working on it, and I followed it line by line.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I did do all what you said Naja and when I tried to open the 2nd thingy...it just was a black screen... and Im not sure what 'unzipped'...Im sorry...Im just tierd...ill try again later...

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Chew, in step three on the program page ( http://www.bbviewer.com/bb12flvlauncher.html ) it tells you to download a file. The file's name is BBFLVLauncherV1.1.zip. AFter you have downloaded and saved it, you go to it and right click on it and choose to extract the files to a folder. That is unzipping. Then after you have unzipped it, it will have given you new folder with a file called BBFLVLauncherV1.EXE inside. That is what you click open to get to where you can choose which cam you want to open. After you click it open, it's just a grey box with 5 buttons on it. F1, F2, F3, F4 and Quad.

Debra

11-20-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Here's a pic of what the Launcher looks like.

Maris

03-28-2002

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
mac user here too, bummer

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
It's purdy. I want one. :-)

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
DIPO:when my speaker buzzed it was not plugged into my puter properly...try that?

Cnicm

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cnicm a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much everyone with the help for this new player!! Love it!!

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
Against my better judgment, I reinstated my feeds yesterday, after cancelling them.

Now, with this new viewer, I am sooooo happy!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I printed those instructions and went to the download place and now I have a little black box that says FLV Player 2.0 and it has a list of things to do to open a video, either, click here, or click the button, etc. I don't have that thing that debra has a picture of.

The instructions don't mention anything about downloading two things, so I am confused. I have XP is that the same as Win 7. When I right click on the IE icon I don't ahve anything that says run as admin.

Anyone got any help for me?

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I actually got as far as the 2nd box, above'...but still cant make it work...so unistalled it for the 3rd time.... Im just not computer smart.... Maybe Naja would be into "phone support"...lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, in step 3, it says "Download BBFLVLauncher V1.1 HERE and extract it to its own folder.". That is the second thing you download.

The word "HERE" in step 3 is a link to download the launcher (The thing in Debra's capture above). It is a zipped file, and you have to unzip it to get to the launcher. You don't install it, It just works right away by clicking on it.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
yes Dipo you did step ONE

now: sign into real.com account on internet explorer and open your old feeds.

THEN do step THREE (downlaod the other thing Deb has!) open it. click on one of the 4 feeds and bam you got it

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
Dipo, did you go to the right page? because it DOES say to download 2 things - here's the page:

http://www.bbviewer.com/bb12flvlauncher.html

the 2 things to download are the FLVPlayer (it tells you this in step 1), and the BBFLV Launcher (it tells you this in step 3)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just be careful to uncheck the Yahoo toolbar so it doesn't get installed as well (assuming you don't want it you certainly don't need it).

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
and at step 2 do this
right click "e"
"run as administrator"
"continue"
ie opens
go to real.com superpass
sign in to your acct and open feeds

Do STEP 3 now
step2

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I had to do that to get it to work (using Vista and IE7)

Nansco98

03-06-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nansco98 a private message Print Post    
Sorry if I missed this, but on the flvplayer how do you make it say on top, when I go to scroll down or do anything, the player goes to the bottom and I can't see it.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thanks to all of your help, I finally got it to work. It's so much better than that small screen.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Nansco..that would be a third download according to the link:"
To have FLVPlayer stay on top of other windows, try Deskpins. "

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Oh crumbs I give up. It keeps telling me to login in to superpass and I'm logged in. Can't seem to figure this one out. Oh crumbs.

Nansco98

03-06-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nansco98 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Luv, does anybody have Deskpins, because for me to do it would be terrible.