TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: Archive through June 14, 2010 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He was probably just taking them indoors with a camera phone with lower light and no flash. Nothing to do with Twitter.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Janie. I must say of all the guests I thought might be there I never would have guessed James.

Here is a pict from James twitter (howie must have been beside himself... Boobies Janie)

http://twitpic.com/1w6uee

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Philip Alan just posted some more pictures on his FaceBook. They are much clearer..

http://tinyurl.com/27js6lh

Holly

07-22-2001

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
But Jimmer, why would a professional photographer, there to take pics of a relatively well known tv personality, use a cell phone camera? I just can't see that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Good point. I forgot he is a pro.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
He used his cell phone so he could get the pictures out fast !!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
But seriously, he could use an iphone.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
He might be using an iPhone, but until next week, they don't have a flash. Those are low light pics so even with an iPhone they will be limited.

I think the Twitter pics were fun, fast, meant for instant posting from a phone. The Facebook galleries house the good photos.

Holly

07-22-2001

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Bonza, I looked at the Facebook gallery early this morning. Most of the pics were the same as those posted on twitter with some added ones of Janelle. Some were still not good quality and the groom was noticably missing in most of them, which I found strange! There's a guy with a soul-patch type facial thingy that I thought was the groom as he's in most of the pics with Janelle (along with that Bo guy <eyeroll> but I think it's her brother as he doesn't look anything like the one identified pic of the groom!)

Anyway, I'm sure she'll have good quality pics in her own private album and I suppose that's all that matters.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Holly - lol - I looked at just a few FB pics and they were obviously the "good" ones. Maybe another thing to consider is that they might not have wanted to post the real wedding album photos for public consumption. Like you said, the happy couple will have those. :-)

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Just goes to show that you can't please people. He and Janelle were trying to do something nice for her fans by posting those photos in a speedy manner. He is a pro and his portfolio of photos that he's taken is beautiful. I'm sure that he has photos of the wedding that he's working on that will be perfect once the project is completed. Had he decided to wait for that, there would still be complaints.

Driggs

05-12-2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
No images were removed. If you have further questions regarding moderation, please send them to the Moderator email account. Thank you.

Hmm, okay. Something strange happened, then, because I posted a photo of Janie and her groom and double checked to make sure it posted properly. It did and then when I came back to post the candle photo, the other photo was gone.

Driggs

05-12-2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Ladytex, I could not agree more! Like, wow! Janelle actually thought so much of her fans, she paid extra to hire Phil to take some photos for the internet. He was not her primary photographer and had to stay out of the photographer's way while she was shooting the wedding/reception, so it's understandable that most of his photos are not quite as professional looking as his regular work. But, fans have been clamoring for him to post any pictures he had as he went along, so he did and, blurry or not, most of us appreciate that. As for right now, since he's enroute back to Los Angeles, we don't even know whether or not Phil has more photos and videos to post. Maybe, if so, they'll include more of Janie's handsome groom. But, if he does have more pix, groom or no, I know that I, as a Janelle fan, will be majorly appreciative of whatever condition those photos are in!

Driggs

05-12-2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Janie and her groom at their rehearsal dinner. The caption Phil put under the photo says that the backdrop is the setting of their first date:

Janie and Jess

Holly

07-22-2001

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Jeez, just sayin' pics were very blurry for a professional, ya know. Just a comment, an *opinion*, not a complaint or a slam! No need for getting all put out, dear. Opinions ARE allowed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Driggs, I have enjoyed all the photos and links. I was wondering, though, I never heard what her hubby does for a living oh and are they getting married in Minneapolis?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think her husband was or is in the Air Force. I read on another board that she actually talked about him in the BB house, to Danielle I think. Apparently they dated when they were younger and he wanted to marry her then, but she wasn't ready to settle down and be an Air Force wife. She wanted to travel and see the world, which she did. They reconnected and the spark was still there.

I think her mom Ann may have posted somewhere that they want to have babies soon.

They were married in Deluth MN.

Here is a better wedding album from Phil.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=178562&id=6909574238&ref=mf

Like he said. "Here is a PROPER album"

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Wow Driggs I thought he was her main photographer. This is one of the many reasons I love Janelle. She started out as a BB fan and she has always been kind and interactive with her bb fans since then.

How awesome to have Phil there. He does amazing work!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Beau, Janie and Naters

Beau Janelle and Naters

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    

Janelle and her little sister Angela

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    

Mr. and Mrs. Jess DeSanto

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    

Buxom Blond Bride Janie!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Following the new trend, Janie had a separate dress for the reception.

Driggs

05-12-2010

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Jess and his brother have a real estate investment company and they own alot of hotels and motels in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan. Actually, Janelle spoke of her Air Force Guy (LOL) in both BB6 and BB7. In BB6, she said that he went into the airforce when they were 18 and he wanted to marry her and for her to go with him and though she loved him, she turned him down. He went to airforce, she went to college and they still dated but ended up breaking up. Years later, they got back together but broke up again after she turned down his proposal again (she had things she wanted to do before marriage and he was hurt she wouldn't marry him). Then in BBAS, she said that many months latr, she regretted turning him down the second time and she contacted him, but he would not take her back. So, it's been at least three years since they found each other again. I just find their story so romantic! I am great friends with a person who is a general manager at one of the hotels Jess owns and she said that when he proposed to Janelle this time, he called the office and screamed into the phone, "I proposed and she said yes!!!"