TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Monica update

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2001: General Discussions: Monica update users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, August 12, 2005 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Monica from BB2 was on Thefishbowl.com today and I asked her about the quilt that her fans from TVCH made for her in memory of her cousin that was lost in 9/11. She says that it meant so much to her that her fans would do that for her and she said she had the quilt framed and was giving (or gave) the quilt to her godson whose mother it was that past away.

I remember when you guys did that for her and I thought it was such a wonderful gesture and I wanted to give you all an update.

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-09-2001

Friday, August 12, 2005 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Moved posts and added more to this discussion in the BB6 area. Please visit HERE for details.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: