TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 39 - Finale

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 39 - Finale users admin

BB23
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 29, 2021Dipo25 09-29-21  6:34 pm
Archive through September 29, 2021Iluvreality25 09-29-21  6:50 pm
Archive through September 29, 2021Snoopsmom25 09-29-21  7:09 pm
Archive through September 29, 2021Chippy25 09-29-21  7:23 pm
Archive through September 29, 2021Grooch25 09-29-21  7:34 pm
Archive through September 29, 2021Maineiac25 09-29-21  7:54 pm
Archive through September 29, 2021Juju2bigdog25 09-29-21  8:55 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoilers Eyes
@Spoilergirl1
·
16m
Hannah, Xavier and Claire were top five. #BB23

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Tiffany had stayed in the house til the finale, then DX was the designated fan fav.

But it is delicious just to be in the faces of her naysayers in the cookout.

Now that I finished the podcast from RHAP, I will go watch the show, which is still going here on the west coast.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They were so loud!!! I'd have liked an Azah-X final two, but I did get a bit of satisfaction that Big D didn't get any votes AND that Tiffany got a lot of credit from everyone else, and got America's Favourite.

Pretty good season. The only fault was a common one... a predictable winner since the last few.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Derek F yelling at Xavier after the 'lawyer' reveal.

What was his problem!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why didn't Tiffany get to ask a question?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Big D said he came up with the Cook Out but Tiff came up with that plan, no?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I wondered that, as well! Was she the only on who didn't ask a question?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I posted some exit interviews and articles in the "Outside the House" Thread:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/10972/23133510.html&lm=1633012346

Danielsbabe

08-07-2003

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danielsbabe a private message Print Post    
I don't think Claire got to ask a question either

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that noticed Alyssa knocking everyone out of the way to jump on Xavier after he won.....while Christian watched from home. ?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Azah with the grumpy cat face on stage, you're not motivated by money, remember? Awful player IMO

Kyland is a jerk, I can't imagine sitting next to him on a long flight, with or without a mask.
Hitting the flight attendant call button repeatedly to change seats.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe how long Azah took to pick her her answer cards.

I kept yelling at her, but it didn't help.

Worldtraveller, yes, I saw Alyssa run to Xavier.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Alyssa and Xavier spent some time together last night. Ha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Worldtraveler, OMG about the plane, you are so right!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sigh... I turned it off and deleted my recording after Xavier won the final HOH. No interest in seeing anything else.

A season that started out so hopeful, and ended just... blah.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
But Karuuna, you missed Derek F at his best.

He single handedly suggested and ran the Cookout.

He carried all the helpless women to the end.

He berated Xavier for hiding the fact he (Derek) was a lawyer.

He held his head high, even when Julie said it was a clean sweep for Xavier.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, Dogdoc, that's exactly why I turned it off!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I voted for DX for fan favorite, but I'll admit it was very satisfying to see Tiff win it. She deserved the accolades she received last night for her master plan. And it was good for DX to know he came in second, which is hard to do when you're voted out as early as he was.

DF is so delusional and it was so interesting that Azah said she was going to take X with her if she won the final hoh. X clearly deserved to win over those 2 couch potatoes.

And Ky -- instead of gaslighting should have just apologized for how his comment came across. Just say "I was surprised and emotional in the moment and I'm sorry I offended you" It's SO easy!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Forgot to mention the most disappointing part of the finale -- no Dr. Will! The jury discussion seemed so planned and stilted. At least Dr Will asks some interesting questions. So sad they did not find a way to include him (or maybe he's just not interested...)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I am guessing that Dr Will might want to lay low right now since he just got rid of his stalker, Mike Boogie, and is going through a divorce.

Appearing on a cheesy TV game show probably wouldn’t be in his best interests at the moment.

They could have gotten someone else - Dayvonne would have done it and she would have been perfect, especially this season. But the producers are lazy or the show is too cheap. So many missed opportunities.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think they are both on the list of ex HGs that want to cut ties with anything BB. Danielle Reyes would have been perfect. But she is also on that list sadly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since, I do remember Day posting something about disconnecting from the BB community, but she did post a lot about the Cookout and BB23.

They don’t have to have a former HG chair the roundtable. They should hire Taran from RHAP - he would be perfect. Or Joleen Lunzer - she would bring the comedy.

I really wish they would overhaul the whole show, format, casting, comps, host…..everything.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many jury members actually knew who DF's father is/was.
Bringing up Frankie G's name....thank god you lost 9-0. Shame on you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Danille Reyes tweeted that she and Jason would love to host it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rosem yes, Day said she was making an exception to this season to make a few acknowledgments because of the Cookout.

Over the years, I have run in to several HGs. Most all of them... wanted to put the experience behind them. Only some are comfortable with the constant attention, even if everyone liked them.

Mike Boogie should have disappeared but craved the attention. Maggie disappeared from the face of the earth, pretty much. I hope DF does too...but I think he won't mind being infamous.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that DF will live a lifetime of victimhood. Forever defending his game and the imaginary weight he supposedly carried that no one knows about.

He will never admit that he sucked.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo that's a turn around from what Danielle stated on hers and Jason's podcast. She had no interest in going back no interest in doing a guest host spot nothing at the time.. and I was quite sad when she stopped doing the podcast with Jason. I was hoping she would come back again.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know if you go and do a little research on DFs background... It's quite interesting. Joe Frazier had 11 children from six different women. The first four he had from two different women before, I believe, the age 19. He only married one of the women but she divorced him in 85.

When Joe was 24 he met the woman he was still with when he passed, but never married. She was his mistress for 40 some years. She was also his manager his decorator his travel agent did his laundry. Pretty much did everything for him from what I gathered.

She was white, so people speculate that that was why they never got married. She herself said he was a big womanizer. While he was married he had his mistress and he would still have several women in each hotel where he stayed. Derek's mom met Joe Frazier because she found a pair of keys that he lost. It doesn't seem they had much of a relationship other than having a child together? Joe Frazier did recognize and take care of Derek. They put him in military school when he was in eighth grade, so he would have "good influence" around him.

For some reason though it says that neither the rest of the family nor Joe told Derek that the dad had liver cancer. When he ended up in the hospital Joe just told Derek that he had food poisoning. They wouldn't tell Derek which hospital his dad was in and the dad passed away without their being able to say goodbye. They said it was because... And I can't remember the exact wording here... But it had something to do with the "behavior" of Derek and/or his mother. Derek stated that his dad would have given him his watch his ring and everything had he been able to see him. I see this is sort of one of those family things.

I'm assuming they didn't look at him as part of the nuclear family? I mean it's possible because Derek doesn't have the easiest personality to get along with. He did make the statement that if he ever won the lottery he would buy the gym back that was his dad's. It's now a furniture store. He said his dad would like that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just hope he remembers the past taxes and whatever else he was talking about that he needed to pay. I think CBS doesn't deduct anything from the checks they get and they need to set a big amount aside for taxes on the winnings.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Evel Dick said on anything you win Federal takes 40% and California state takes 10%...so that's 50%

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: