TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 28, 2021 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Haven't they been arguing daily?

I simply cannot imagine having to put up with Big D under any circumstances.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Same ongoing argument - Big D sees Azah cuddling with X .. Big D thinks that means Azah if she wins part three will take X .. Big D thinks Azah is just pretending to say she will take him.. Big D wants confirmation..(Which she already has too many times to count.) Azah says she hasn't waivered - (She should have added .. but if you keep this carp up I may change my mind...)

He then went and told X about it..

All this to Azah - EVEN THO' if the situation was reversed .. Big D wouldn't even have a thought to take Azah because of his "final 2" with X (and every other houseguest that left the house.) And he has told her as such...

---

I really want Azah to win part 3 now.. and look at Big D (and only Big D) as Julie asks who she is sending to be #9 in the jury ... and sigh .. and say "I'm sorry Big D....big pause... but... I .. am ... keeping .. you .. and .. sending .. X... out .. the .. door" ... The way he has been behaving.. he deserves even less...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for Azah and the cuddling.. She is basically using her potential decision, should she win part three of Final HOH, to cause Xavier to feel obligated to provide a level of closeness that is against his desires.

Sure he could have continued to say no, but for a short time with Big money on the line...

Azah, as a presumably "woke" woman, shame on you.

Xavier, I hope you can take this experience and perhaps wonder if Alyssa wanted that closeness with you or felt it might keep her in the house longer.

And out in the world, think about those who have more or less power in job situations.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I also want to say shame on you Azah. You are going to look back on this and not be very proud of yourself.

If she wins the final HOH, and takes Xavier to final 2, I just have no words. I will just keep hoping that she is smarter than that.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
She’s being creepy about all this cuddling when there’s only one other person left to do nothing while they cuddle. I DO think she’s doing it to hopefully convince X to choose her for F2, but I assume she would NOT reciprocate—she’d take Big D!
She is a poor representative for the CO, and for women… there were so many GOOD ones gone way too soon!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Since Azah is going to pray over night whether to take X to final two if she wins part 3.. (because Big D has been so obnoxious and off the rails) .. X needs to stay up most of the night just whispering in the room...

"Take X .. Take X.. Take X... "

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Is this the most clueless final three in history?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did finally watch the latest show and Azqh was shown cuddling with Big D, but really since Xavier has not returned her crush all season, she should back off. If he did that to her, unwanted.. well look at the flak caused by Brent's statements and making certain female HG uncomfortable.

Yes, they did speak up, but if someone does not speak up it really doesn't make it ok.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taran said, in today's recap, that Azah said to Xavier yesterday that with all the talk from Big D, she is tempted to take Xavier, so that is dangled in front of him (as of yesterday). So there was another incentive to let her cuddle.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of X, but I think he has dealt as well as he can with an awkward situation. He does not welcome Azah’s attention, discourages it with her, but tries not to flat out embarrass her. I think he is trying to protect himself and her image. Not all men would be so kind. Even when Big D tried to engage him in how ridiculous it was for Azah to push herself on him he did not agree openly, just said nothing would happen while they were In the house.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
When to turn on feeds and they turned them off on me….

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Just got home from celebrating a friend’s birthday... before I left I was watching the feeds. Sometime between 4-5 BB time, Azah was lying down (I know... hard to believe, right?!). X walked by her—she mustered the energy to quietly whisper: “can I tell you something?”
X said sure,
She said after what happened, she’d decided if she is the one deciding, she will take X to F2. He said “wow, thank you, that’s so nice to hear... thank you for telling me that...”.
Then he walked into the bathroom, saying “damn, that’s big...that is HUGE! “

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read this:

Tiff for AFP Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
·
8h
Azah is telling the camera she doesn't think X should come in 3rd and she will take him to final 2 and she is not going to make a deal with him to take her, "he should honor his deal with Big D" she's fine coming in 3rd #bb23

And that wraps up this season.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
LOL. Have we ever seen and end game like this? I have never seen a group of people trying so hard to lose the game. The "mission" over winning. Ky wanting to take "X". Big D fighting with Azah when she may decide the second spot. Azah praying over taking X (even though she believes she will lose to him). I don't get it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My Paramount plus subscription ended a few days ago, so I won’t even watch the finale live.

Azah taking X to F2 is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, except, NO! Even DUMBER is that Big D had a guaranteed F2 spot, and completely blew it up.

I saw a clip earlier of X talking to the cameras and saying that even tho he was nominated a bunch of times, he SOMEHOW made it to the end. Yeah, somehow. Like totally clueless how he got there.

Worst F3 in BB history!!!

And like Sea has pointed out, Azah is sexually harassing Xavier, with none of the blowback that Brent received.

Taran is also shocked at what has happened. Big D literally argued his way from 2nd place to 3rd place. OMG!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope that Julie comforts Azah with the idea that god wanted her to lose BB.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Rosem HAHAHAHHAHAHA. you made me snort.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sadly, I’m assuming Big D will indeed still be in F2… surely X will beat Azah in Part 3, and surely he’ll drag Big D to the end, rather than Azah. He has basically heard Big D’s claims of masterminding the entire season… he knows the Jury knows better and will be outraged at the audacity of Big D, not to mention “Resume‘s…”. X knows the Jury will reward the person who “deserves/worked/won more” than someone who laid in bed unless they were cooking/doing dishes/listing their requirements of a worthy mate…

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I cannot even believe Azah would take X and basically give him the $. I guess she is as delusional as big D. Just wow.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I've been listening to Taran's daily updates and now his deep dives into the final 3's games... X and Big are DELUSIONAL... Azah has a better read on the season... but the guys keep telling her she's wrong... I can't imagine what it must be like to be in house with those 3... and I LOL'd when Azah told Big D he was going to win America's Favorite. DELUSIONAL...

Tomorrow morning is Big D's deep dive... and with him basically talking Azah out of taking him to the Final 2 Taran stated he is by FAR the worst player in BB History... I can't wait for him to learn everything... LOL

A couple weeks ago, after the Tiff and Hannah evictions, someone on one of the RHAP podcasts stated that the 3 men left in game should enjoy the peace and quiet of the rest of this season because they will not know peace once they leave and reenter society. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really want Azah to win part three and not take Big D.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I want Azah to win to spoil the boy's plans and at least try to make it a bit interesting.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm actually now hoping Azah will win Part 3 and take X....and then lose 8-1 (with Ky the only vote for her). She is completely misreading this....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I've been shaking my head sooo much the week...my brain is starting to rattle. Things are coming loose LOL