TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 20, 2021 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking that. Boys are all together in the backyard and all four cameras are on them. Where is Azah??? Maybe an extremely long DR?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They are all talking about going to Vegas and all DF wants to know is not about the whole cast going to Vegas he wants to know about if there is going to be a GUYS trip to VegasšŸ™„

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Derek having a convo with Ky, all the while his hand is down the front of swim trunks, scratching/adjustingā€¦ šŸ˜–

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Wouldnā€™t surprise me if Azah tells DF that itā€™s okay to vote her out so that he doesnā€™t have to stress himself out. I really donā€™t know why she even wanted to be on BB.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since, I was surprised by X seemingly knowing so much about astrology.
I know nothing, so I looked up a couple of things he saidā€”he was wrong...he claimed Big D/Ky were fire/water signs and thatā€™s why they bicker.. they are both water signs.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I just heard him say that Ky was Cancer and DF was Scorpio and he (X) was Taurus. That DF should argue more with X if anything, than with Ky... Because Scorpio and Taurus are opposites. Which is correct.
And that X and Ky should get along the best because Cancer and Taurus are the most compatible with each other. Which is also correct

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Big D must have forgotten all those back taxes and bills he used to talk about that need to be paid. Instead he is planning to use the money for cosmetic surgery? LOL. Also noted the hand down DF's pants while watching Ky work out.

The only criteria CO set for the winner is that they must be black. So any one of these dudes will do.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
AND he wanted to "pay his mother back"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This ā€œBB week in one gifā€ is pretty perfect:

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1439714482037538816?s=21

šŸ¤£

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol.... As Ky fades into the sunset....on his unicorn

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Big D is hoping to be known as a BB ā€œlegend...ā€
Ky gently tells him there are legends and there are HGs who are ā€œinfamous...ā€. Of course Derek doesnā€™t catch the hint/shade... heā€™s on the bottom of every fan poll Iā€™ve seen... he will be well-known, but not in the way he hopes. He may be on par with Victoria. But he just keeps telling these 3 ā€œwait until you see the tapes...ā€. As if heā€™s done SO much behind the scenes, they will finally realize he ran this game under ALL of their noses... the guy is delusional. Wait til HE sees the tapes and finds out all heā€™s known for is sleeping/snoring/whining/name-calling/e-voting!
Nowhere NEAR ā€œlegendary.ā€

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Hubby is o.k... thanks for the thoughts! He did have some type of minor heart thingy... but the Dr. praised him for coming in and not blowing it off .. because by the time I got to the hospital he was doing fine and had normal everything... he is going to have an angiogram in the morning / or they may have bumped it up to later tonight.. Hubby sent me home because I hadn't eaten .. and they now because his enzymes were elevated it did reflect a heart something or other... may have bumped up the scheduled surgery .. (except they need to wait because they fed him lunch - or what they describe as lunch!) But that is all I know.. it is going to drive him crazy just laying around .. but he knows the alternative ... the nurse kept calling it "A Very Bad Day" .. and hubby was like .. Hey .. I walked in here on my own... (his first concern to the admitting desk was his bicycle in the back of his truck .. so the nurse went out and got it and wheeled it into security... (it is a very expensive mountain bike) and I was able to pick it up and stick it in my van on the way home..

Anyway.. thanks all for the good thoughts!!!! We have a wonderful group..

Now I am going to see what I missed while I was sitting in room 6 of the emergency room!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Need, yay! Glad to hear! And that was good that he didn't ignore it. People sometimes have little things that happened that they ignore... Finding out later that they shouldn't have. The visual of the nurse trekking out to his truck to bring in his mountain bike is cracking me up.

Cali Evel Dick said he replaced Victoria on the bottom of his list as worst player... Who he thought was destined to be there forever. He has now replaced her with DF... And right above him goes is Azah...lol
I thought it was amusing when DF thought his comic was only about him snoring...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear the good news about your husband, Need!

I finally see Azah on ā€ he feeds. She is outside, laying down on a lounge chair.

She is resting up from her exhausting nap.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Big D will have the biggest reality check when he gets home. Heā€™s very popular amongst his friends ā€”or so HE saysā€¦ he believes the BB world surely loves him due to Julieā€™s attention to him and the *alleged* gift from ā€œAmericaā€ of $100 during that suspect voting fiasco, which most of us think was a mistaken identity issue between the Dereks!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think it's funny though that X and Ky keep saying that DF would be in the running for AFP. Unless they're just trying to schmooze him and want to stay on his good side and stroke his ego?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Azah was in the DR most of the day.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Iā€™m assuming the guys are just schmoozing Big D about AFP... they were inside talking crap about him, saying ā€œby what criteria does he expect to be known as a legend?!ā€
They may truly think we donā€™t see what THEY see, but despite feeds being down a LOT, we get to see enough to know who these people are and whom we want to win what!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I hope voting for AFP is by picture like usual and not the texting stuff so there is no mistaken identity again.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Need, so sorry to hear that your husband has been ill and needs surgery tomorrow. Take care and we will all be praying for everything to go well and for him to have a speedy recovery.

Azah should never be happy to let DF keep Ky over her...omg, I am so done with this season!!!!!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Agree Gbcole. There should be no mistake on WHICH Derek is voted AFP!! We want a picture of Derek X.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
What if they do the voting by text like they did the wild card? I am concerned they might do that, so hopefully they will assign a number to each HG.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If they don't... Then we know they want DF and DX to be confused with each other

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Need Iā€™m so glad your husband will be ok. I understand completely about the bike my 26 year old son bought a 3000 dollar bike to go mountain riding with his buddies!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
DLK .. thank you! (And thanks to everyone else that posted up thread!)

They moved him into a room finally after 7:30 pm last night .. that was the last text I received from him (I wasn't there because he had sent me home at 4:00ish) The cardiologist never came back to talk with him .. but gave word they would do the procedure in the morning and that he could have dinner... I texted him .. did he ask for the vegetarian meal.. and he replied "nope" ... his fault if he got another mystery meat meal covered in either brown or yellow gravy...

I'm imagining that the procedure - Cardiologist when I was there said angiogram.. Hubby texted angioplasty... (minor differences - plasty is with the "balloon" and he'll then have to spend another night if they have to place a stent..) -

But I'm imagining that the cardiologist will find no blockages and then determine that the heart (attack) was brought on by dehydration coupled with the fact that he had just completed the most difficult part of his ride (a rocky hilly area) that he pushed himself to beat his time...(and he wears a heart monitor during his ride that talks with his phone.. but I bet he didn't tell the cardiologist that - he'll have all that data that can be downloaded!) .. got off topic... LOL! But when hubby told me about where in his ride the pains started.. and when I came home and googled Troponin (because I hadn't heard that phrase before - although I do have a friend who has had multiple heart procedures so I am up to date with most other terms) .. I found that those levels can be increased with the dehydration...

I thank you all for allowing me to intrude on this thread for something that should be over on the other .. Hubby didn't want anyone outside of me and my son to know until we know better information - so I couldn't contact his sister or my siblings.. so you guys are it! Thank you for understanding!

(And his bike is closer to the 7-10K price range - even the security guy in his little office that shared his space for a few hours, understood! And when I texted hubby that his bike was safe and back in its place in the garage .. I bet that he actually slept as good as he could in the hospital..)

Other (not coincidence - but I can't think of the word..) He turned 65 on Friday.. so his Medicare kicked in on the first of the month... totally changes what the deductible would have been (Had this happened last month he had a 7K deductible .. now it's going to be a couple hundred) He's very athletic (much more than myself) so I'm not worried about that.. what worries me is that the cardiologist is going to tell him to take it easy for at least a month (no mt. bike .. no off road motorcycles) and we are going into October which in Az is the prime weather for riding...I'm going to have to figure out how to keep him from going stir crazy...

Again apologies for posting such a long post .. but I just need to share with someone(s)!