TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 19, 2021 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea I was wondering if DF talking to Ky freaked him out enough for Ky to lose veto. He was saying how usually he doesn't rush and is precise. He said this time he was all over the place rushing. So inadvertently I think X helped himself win veto.

Whether Azah thinks she has a better chance against DF than Ky? You would think, right? But the way DF and Azah ramble on about how great they are and how many things they did....I'm not sure LOL

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Since...When listening to Taran today and Taran describing how DF told Ky too much, I thought to myself, oh man, this is going to mess with Ky's head so much during the veto comp!

But I still don't think it is a done deal until we see Ky evicted. Ky is the love of Big D's life apparently. And he has no problem cutting Azah, having even told her previously that he would.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
What kind of things did Derek spill to Ky?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just saw a couple of videos on Twitter where Kyland wiped his nose with a tortilla. And another one of him wiping his nose with a tissue, and then using the same tissue to wipe the table.

It is a bit concerning.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cathie, I think Derek hinted to Ky that Xavier was going to cut him.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yes, and then DF also told Ky that he just had to go win the Veto, LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw that video, Rosem, I thought he might be smelling them before deciding whether to cook them. It was a bit odd but he didn't seem like blew his nose on them.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rosem and GB

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s been mentioned Kyland also smells the dishes he washes... doesn’t he take medication for something? Maybe this is part of his condition... like OCD, Tourette’s, or....?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So last night after I had already gone to bed - but couldn't sleep so I got up again.. and turned on the feeds...(Around 10:30 -11:00 Pacific)...

Kyland was in the DR and the other three were on the living room couch talking about "their final three" and the need to evict Kyland on Thursday... it centered around if Derek was "strong" (my words) enough to do it .. because Xavier could use the VETO on Azah and Azah would have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER doing the job. Derek still was saying he is wavering because of his "promise" to Kyland (And his crush but that isn't mentioned) ... and the fact if (IF?) he does it it would add to his resume for doing a strong move ... It kind of ended up with both Azah and X saying "YOU NEED TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT THE JURY TO SEE YOU AS SOMEONE WHO NEVER BROKE A PROMISE OR MADE THE BIG MOVE" .. (Azah was that forceful.) And Derek covered himself up with the blanket (Derek had also said "I've been practicing "I vote out Kyland").. and they talked about other things...until Kyland came out of the DR ..

The backyard opened up a while later and X went out to check the hot tub .. and it was hot for once... (Now every time someone walked out to the backyard they switched those two cameras to "We'll be right back" but left the sound on..no idea why - but they finally got their act together once X changed into his bathing suit..)

So X and Azah got in the hot tub (X first Azah about 5 minutes later) and they talked .. and Azah said she was a little worried ..and X replied he was not going to let that happen.. SO .. what I got from that is if there is any indication on Thursday that Derek is still wavering .. X will use the veto on Azah.. (He may still unless Derek comes to him and says he will positively do it.)

I imagine Teran's description of this conversation will be priceless... So I will look forward to that... (actually it is already started ...)

Edited to add: In the process of typing up this message I received a call from hubby who had been out on a mountain bike ride that he had started having chest pains and had rode back to his truck and driven himself to the Emergency room of our local hospital (not the one closest to where he was riding .. but the one he knew...about eight to ten miles further...) but that he was feeling better.. didn't want me to come .. and they were running tests and he would be a few hours.. He's fine.. I'll wait...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If it were me, I wouldn't leave it up to Big D, it would be a done deal in my head that Azah was coming off the block to do the vote out.

Why leave it to chance? X has the power in his hands to change who votes. That DF has wavered at all is enough.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, Taran’s update had me cracking up! He is very good at this.

Gb, RIGHT?????!!!

If they knew how to play BB, X would be making a deal with Azah to veto her in exchange for taking him to F2. Or Azah would make a deal with DF to take him to the end in exchange for voting out Kyland.

But it is obvious that they don’t know what to do.

They are lost without Tiffany and Hannah telling them how things work. It’s so frustrating to watch the endgame progress in this way. No deals made, no last minute maneuvering. Nothing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Need, hope your hubby is ok!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
DF apparently wants the credit for voting Ky out, and I suspect he'll go through with it (he needs some credit for things) after everything that has come out now.

If he does it, he locks in 2nd place for himself, as X probably takes him over Azah- and should Azah win F3 HOH, she probably takes DF over X. If he doesn't, X may not take him over Ky out of spite, and there's about $50,000 difference between 2nd and 3rd- so why take the chance?

I feel no sympathy for Ky here- people have been telling him for WEEKS that X is the best player, X is going to win- and he had multiple chances to get him out. One problem with wanting to be against the best player in the final 2- the other person may not want to reciprocate and will go for the "easy" win....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it is a No brainer for Xavier to save Aza h and give her the veto power, but fears losing Kyland's jury vote and not using the veto he can blame Big D for going rogue.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Need, I hope your husband is ok.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hope your husband is okay too! Extra scary to have to go to a hospital these days.

BB really needs to end the show a week earlier. It's always a bore when it gets to 3 and 4 players. Ky is getting what he deserves, but it isn't enjoyable to see DF and Azah make it to final 3, something we feared and dreaded.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, Ky already knows X wants him out this Thursday… DF spilled the beans, as he USUALLY does… but Ky is a BB fan, and I would suspect he’ll give is vote to the best PLAYER, not the best-rested NON-player…

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Doesn’t make sense he’s getting rid of the guy he knows will take him to final two and leave the women who has told him she wouldn’t. It’s just more of his arrogance not unlike kylands that has him not even believing he won’t be the one making the final pick. I’d love for Azah to win part three and evict Xavier. It’s be so perfect to have the horizontals in the final two. Thanks Rosem for that alliance name. Lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Need, hope your hubby feels better. How scary!

Has there been any other year where 2 nothing's made it to F2? I'm trying to remember. There's been every combination of of HGs in F2. People we loved people we hated. There's been plenty of people that got dragged to the end. But none that did less than these two. Regardless of whether I like them or not there was usually at least one of them that worked to getting to the end. If final two end up being DF and Azah... The most delusional, worst players, that literally slept through the whole season, riding coattails of every other player. I'm going to be so disappointed

I don't even know how they're going to vote in the end? What criteria do you use? There's really no game play to vote on. Do you vote for Azah because you want a girl to win? Do you vote for DF because you want to gay person to win? Do you vote for Azah because she cooked a lot of the meals, or she had better sense of style? Do you vote for DF because he kept you more entertained or because you want a man to win?

Or do you just flip a coin LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Calimom, yes, I know But D spilled the beans but I don't think Kyland really got it until he lost veto and Xavier would not reassure him that he was ok, or that he would use POV on Kyland.

Enjoy that hotel room, Ky.. You won't see Judy house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since: the year Jordan Lloyd won she was F2 with Natalie… I really don’t remember much about Natalie other than her basketball shorts, shuffling all season in her slippers, & of course, the twist-tie engagement ring! Did she do much, game-wise? I know Jordan was a sweet girl, and she owned up to be “given” some comps. The jury “liked” her better (as did viewers), so she got more votes… that’s the only F2 I remember not including a major “gamer…”

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes I was thinking about Jordan when I wrote that actually... But Jordan was very well liked. At least that. AND she stayed awake out of her bed exercised, played games, cleaned house etc

For me completely two nothings... I can't even vote for the one I like better

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If it was Big D vs Azah, I would give it to her. He was so high maintenance all season. She did comfort zone people along the way.

It may come down to which one boots Kyland for moves,

It is pretty pathetic. And the excitement of a black winner would be diminished.

I get that this plan seemed to be the only way to assure this win, but having two goats in final two... Not so good.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know, that reminds me I've been wanting to ask... Being as Josh Martinez is part black... Why is he not credited with being the first black winner?