TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 33 - POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 33 - POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will probably see a rehash of the HOH comp and noms, then about half way thru they will dominated the show with the POV comp, then finally we will see the POV Ceremony.

The big question is Will they tell everyone the feeds are down until late Thursday night.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
DFs crocodile tears...because 5 minutes ago he was doing the happy dance in the DR...arrrgggh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
11m
Tiffany on the block- and Big D despite spending over two months in this house you had absolutely nothing to do with it. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, they just interrupted the show to talk about a rocket launching with civilian crew. Hysterical

Even the news is bored with the BB Show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1m
Don’t EVER interrupt Big Brother for a special report about rich boys flying to space- what the hell #bb23

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
What is a safety officer?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I bet we don't get to see the times.'

POV Comp starts, it is BB comics with a zip line.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha ... EARTHDOGBB #BB23 Palm tree
@EARTHD0GBB
·
2m
BREAKING NEWS Earth globe asia-australia
Derek Frazier , Kyland Young & Xavier Prather
have been launched into Space Globe with meridians #twist
.. Thank you
@SpaceX
#bb23

https://twitter.com/EARTHD0GBB/status/1438300569886732292

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chippy is that the guard you see when you sign into a building?

What Google says .... A safety officer is an officer who looks after the safety aspects of an organization. ... A safety officer is also referred to as a fire and safety officer or a health and safety officer.Jun 2, 2017

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I keep picturing a crossing guard. Lol. Thanks.
Anyone else worried Derek F gets labeled as a comp beast? Besides him I mean.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, that could be as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Kyland thinks Tiff is selfish, take a look in the mirror buddy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I turned on the show in the last few minutes to see Tiffany uselessly campaigning to Ky.

I don’t even care that the feeds are down until Friday. That’s a good thing. It used to upset me greatly when they would cut the feeds for extended periods of time like this. Now it’s just, “meh”

This is how far BB had fallen in my interest level. I used to be a die-hard. They lost me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
10m
Lol. Did Kyland just say "best strategic move" and "get me and Xavier to the end" in the same sentence? HAH! What a dolt. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Claire Rehfuss
@ClaireRehfuss
·
12m
Tiff and Hannah both wearing Claire’s sweatshirts Loudly crying faceLoudly crying face

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I wish the feeds were still up. I want to watch Tiff drag the guys the last days she's in the House.

Kyland had the nerve to be upset last night that she refused to go up and cuddle with him in the hot room last night. He had gone down and woke her up for it!

The man is a sick in the head.

quote:

bibi
@bibigbrother
7h

Kyland really said that Tiffany not coming up to his HOH room at night was part of the string of bad decisions she’s made that ultimately got her here.

Nauseated face

You cannot tell me his ego is not fragile as f@#%. I cannot stand m*n. #bb23

quote:

not i.
@PicknRollWitIt

That might even be too kind. Being upset that a woman who is asleep doesn’t want to come into your bed at night is way beyond a fragile ego and points to some really controlling and entitled behaviour.

Truly gross from Kyland.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Grooch, from the slip they had on the feeds, as I heard about it, they were practicing for a comp. And they mentioned everyone except Tiffany, so it is likely that Tiffany was evicted and then they were practicing to play "What the Bleep?" for the next HOH.

And with double eviction, the next perseon could be gone by now and those left... kind of don't want to see them on feeds anyway.

But Tiffany is not there to snark.

I watched the podcast and then watched the show and it was not pleasant.

And I thought they gave Big D a balance beam for the comic comp??? So did they film him once on the zip line and then just repeat that over and over??

He was just obnoxious throughout the show.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: