TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 14, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Texasdeb, I don't think we need to see Azah, DerekF, or Kyland again. We got enough of Kyland and Azah and DerekF didn't add anything to the game.

I was trying to remember, was Azah a recruit?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 Not much happening on feeds at the moment. Tiff making potatoes for Ky while they are bantering back and forth with various sexual innuendos. Azah says there are a lot of freaks in the house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 Hannah moves to the kitchen. Tiff to the DR. Hannah asks Ky if there could be a concert or if they could have a surprise visitor. Hannah asks BB for Da'Vonne. Ky asks where Swayleigh lives. Ky & Hannah excited about the potential if all 3 visiting, but unlikely w/Covid

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 Azah telling Big D that after the ceremony Ky immediately went to ask her if she would vote how he wanted. She recognizes that he is trying to "turn up the charm" and ensure she is following in his footsteps. Azah says that her heart belongs to 2 men in this house: BigD/X

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Derek- It's such a weird situation. If there was an opportunity for us to go into DR and they were like "would you like to split it?"... Hannah- I would choose split. Tiffany- I would split. At least 100 for everybody #BB23

Derek- You never know. Whoever wins may still... Tiffany- Cant say that. Hannah- Yeah, cant do that. Derek- If for Christmas I wanted to give you a nice $5,000 or something, it's a gift #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Derek- If I won, whoever was in sixth, I would still send them something...even if it was the same as fifth, if that makes sense. Xavier- I dont think you are allowed to say that. Then it seems you are colluding with the jury to say vote for me...it's like bribing the jury #BB23

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Big D acts like he has never seen the show or really followed it, or maybe he thinks he can just make up rules.

He CAN give presents later..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lindsay
@bbeviction_
·
19h
So Ky wants to go to the end with Xavier cause he wants to beat the best, but he admits Tiff is a great competitor and would be tough to beat in the f2 and he wants her gone…. hmm what’s the difference between Tiff and X? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 Discussion in the yacht room has moved onto people potentially lying about their age. Hannah thinks SB is a 35 year old woman. Hannah thinks Frenchie is 44.

#BB23 Hannah thinks X is lying about his age and that he is older than 27. She says that she now thinks that he isn't lying about his profession and that he is a bartender that models on the side. Azah agrees even after "Mint Julepgate" X explains that he only bartends events

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
5m
Today on the #BB23 feeds:
Big D to Tiff - "I think between me & X in the F2, it'd be a tough decision."
Tiff - "No it wouldn't, it's an easy decision, he would beat you."
Big D:

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bibi
@bibigbrother
·
2h
I appreciate this.

Taran highlights Tiffany’s contributions beyond just bringing in the brigade blueprint.

Most of us saw in real-time she was doing the heavy lifting when it came down to the house perception.

& she did it so seamlessly she made it look easy. #BB23

https://twitter.com/bibigbrother/status/1437487860546879489

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Derek to Xavier- She (Tiffany) was like "this is not a friends game, Derek". I actually manipulated and did all the moves to get everybody to do what they needed to do. Why is my case not bigger than his, cause he won a couple of comps? She's like yeah #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
2h
Derek seems to believe that if he mentions his importance to this game on a daily basis it will magically come true. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
57m
The guys are planning to get rid of all women for a weird F3 dick contest. That’s where we are. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
Tiffany: "they're not live feeds, they're dead feeds"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
tonight's it's chicken pot pie from scratch, by Azah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
it's so cringey when they talk about other country BBs, they get a lot right but so much wrong.. still, a lot of seasons aren't even aware there are other BBs

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No
@Nowbz
1h

Even if the men weren’t completely delusion, I don’t know how are they aren’t embarrassed to constantly talk about how amazing they are and speak down on the women. Just a total lack of self-awareness and humility. Miserable people to be around.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit @Whitless256
·
4h
Tiffany manipulated the entire damn cast into thinking it was a game of duos and that there was no big alliance. Tiffany did that. I can't stand Xavier and his misplaced ego. #BB23

sarah @bbstanx
· 18h
“me and ky have done the most manipulating. hannah and Tiffany did none” -xavier #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lisa Bee
@leebee4life

It's so disheartening that a season that finally addressed the racism that has run rampant on this show from the beginning is being marred by blatant misogyny in the end game. #BB23
9:03 PM · Sep 13, 2021·Twitter Web App

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.17an ,,, Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
2h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moonSunriseSun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 17 minutes (13%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sparkles 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 Sparkles
@BBTeamNorth
·
3h
I really can't believe such a great season has come down to such delusional bullshit. #BB23

cia
@realitytv2003
EVERYONE needs to listen to whatever the f this is... this is the most sexist shit ever they are deluded by their male privilege and woman hatred. someone please beat these (w)itches up i am so tired. if u support them ur a dumb(butt). what the f #bb23

https://twitter.com/realitytv2003/status/1437604101886550018

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
·
2h
Amazon wants to hire 125,000 delivery and warehouse workers, with plans to pay new hires an average of $18 an hour. The online shopping giant has listed California among the states with the most job openings with the company.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
DF says that they need to pull their weight - Az notes they have equally pulled their weight this season. If she was up there beside DF this week, she would have had both Tiff/Han votes. DF isn't sure about Han, Az knows for a fact she would have had Han's vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Hannah comes in and tells DF/Az that they got confirmation that the eviction won't be until Thursday. They wonder why they've been setting up so long then? Hannah wonders if maybe the veto would be on Fri, and surprise eviction on Sunday.