TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 09, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#bb23

A- X and I are going to bring you into a final three today
H- ok. So I would have his vote if I was up against Ky?
A- 100%
H- ok

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
27m
Alyssa- I know for a fact if they (Azah/Derek) win it's going to be Tiff and Ky on the block. I dont know what you would do. If you dont put up Tiff and Ky, one of them can win veto and take the other off. Hannah- I wouldnt put up Tiff. I would probably put up Ky and Big D #BB23

Alyssa- If they (Azah/Derek) ask, I think you should just say "the two people not on this side". Hannah- Or I should just say Ky is my target. Alyssa- Yeah. Hannah- How I get him out, that's TBD but Ky is my target #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
27m
Alyssa- She (Claire) was saying if it was between me and X, I would have a unanimous vote to go home. Hannah- I dont think that's the case #BB23

Hannah- If Azah or Big D wins, do they have a preference as to who goes home? Alyssa- Big D would want Tiff. I think Azah would want Ky. Hannah- If X wins, who does he want gone? Alyssa- I think Tiff. I'm not 100% #BB23

Hannah- We are the ones who orchestrated the whole thing. You were the one who got Azah and Big D to talk to her and I was the one who pushed her in the direction of putting up Claire. Alyssa- Mhmm #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#bb23

A- If I was able to pitch this week against Tiff I think I'd win. I proved that I am strategic. I think this week helps both of us. Everyone looked at us like the little fashion girls.
H- I think I lose next to Tiff and X
A- I love X obviously and want to be loyal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#bb23

A- but I have to start thinking about myself at some point.
H- He is a weapon for us but not a shield bc no-one is looking at him
A- When Claire said I would go home unanimously it kind of scared me.
H- A lot of people respect X, everyone thinks they are good with him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#bb23

A- Claire and Ky were in the HNR and they were strategizing up a storm. They think I'm dumb but I saw what their layout was. X told me to go back in there and I took another photo. It was clear it was 2-2-1-3. They were trying to orchestrate them in final 2 and the votes

H- Azah isn't good at lying so Claire knows it's up in the air. She will be shocked that she only gets one vote.
A- This move is so bad for Tiff's game jury wise. When Claire goes in and says Tiff sent her home. This plan was brilliant. Should I even talk to Tiff?

A- What are you going to say to Claire in your goodbye message? I want to make sure she's upset with Tiff.
H- I don't know
A- I want her to question why Tiff wasn't loyal to her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
X continues his campaigning. X tells Alyssa that if Claire is left in the game, she will team up with Tiff&Chaddha and they will pick the rest of them off til Final 3. He mentions them bringing in Ky to make a 4.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
49m
#BB23
X, Hannah, and Alyssa are in the HOH going over days, and who completed in what comp. They are currently quizzing Alyssa

#BB23
Tiff and X just came in.
X and Al leave.
Han tells Ky that Al doesn't know her days well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.12pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB23
Feeds cut to good old normal WBRB screens not adopt-a-pet-cams

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB23
Big D to cams-how should I set today? I"m so powerful. I feel so powerful in this game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
42m
#BB23
X says he knows people are concerned about GB messages.
Big D says he didn't think about it yet
X says Tiff, Az and Han might want to say something
Big D says if they do they all have to say something.
X says he brought up but big D didn't tell Brit
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB23
Han, Al, and Claire are studying days while Big D is doing some thigh slapping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36s
#BB23
BigD tells her to enjoy her last night. He is making mac & cheese for the have nots...Tiff tells him everything looks amazing & heads upstairs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB23
Azah-the reason I still want to work with X is not because, isn't not because I think he's fine, he's hot. NO, it's because when I wasn't a hot commodity, and other ppl in the 6 were leaving me out of their convo's I went to him w/a final 3 & he accepted that

#BB23
I approached Tiffany when we weren't on a good level, she declined. BigD told me he was good with me, & that he had me but, that I had to talk to other ppl. So, that's when I talked to X. I feel better with the ppl that I approached when I wasn't in a good position.

#BB23
If I approached Ky, Tiff, or Hann...I had already approached Tiff & she said "no," they would of said, "Azah go cook something" she laughs
So, what's important is navigating these things now. When me & BigD get to the end nobody feels hurt & vengeful when they get to jury

Now I'm going to go thru the 6, so you know exactly where my loyalties lie...
So that in any conversation I have, you will know
BIgD is my number 1, I thought it was going to be Tiff when we walked in but, BigD has shown me over and over again that he has me He called me his BFF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
29m
#BB23
So, I have a Best Friend, and it's BIgD

2) Xavier, I admire loyalty, when I came into this game. I wanted to take all the big guys out. As the CO progressed, I had to put my personal strategy aside. I wanted to get the guys out, and have the girls move forward, boom, boom

#BB23
Something I admire more than anything is loyalty, the ppl I wanted to get out in this house, I know didn't have loyalty. I would not mind losing to him because of his loyalty. I might not be able to win comps but, I have will power and I think I can beat him at the 3, &...

#BB23
Az-get me & BIgD to the end, I do, I believe that. If I were to lose to him, I would not mind losing to because X has been loyal.

3)Tiffany-Tiff is someone I came in the house & was like, I love her, I love that girl, I have made some mistakes in my relationship with he

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
20m
I have put some other members of the CO out if front of her. I have believed them over her. This, coming double eviction, I don't want to take her out. I, unfortunately, have to admit that some ppl do want her out this week though. She has made some mistakes with her HOH. That..

Has put her in the line of fire. It has pissed some ppl off. X. Not just this week, but week 4, I approached her, about after the 6, what r we doing. In the hopes of a final 2, and she denied me. Now, at that time, I wasn't a hot commodity, I was on the weakest team, losing comps

#BB23 S
he didn't extend, & I'm a loyal person & I'm going to go w/the person who was loyal to me 1st. I don't want to go after her. I'm not going to lie, I want to see a black girl to win. If it's not going to be me, it's going to be Tiff, if TIff gets to the end she is winning!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
4) Hannah
Hannah is a very sweet girl. Very mature for her age, has a brilliant mind. I would say that our relationship hasn't gotten there yet. If she was OTB next to Han, I would, unfortunately, have to vote for Tiff to stay. But, me & Han have that understanding

#BB23
Tiff has put her in the line of fire with ppl. So, me & Han, recognize that we have to stay together. I want a black girl to win....so that's where I'm at with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Finally Kyland
Ughhh. Where do I start with Kyland? IDK if I believe he's not coming for me. He says that he's not. I guess he's going to approach me with a final 4 deal. Consists of, Ky, myself, BIgD, I'm trying to figure out who that 4th would be...possibly Hannah,..IDK

#BB23
That would mean, he doesn't want Tiff to get to the end, or X. Now, here's the thing w/Kyland. I can accept this deal, be open to it but, I'm SO hesitant I want to do what I'd do outside of this house, bury it. BUT, I don't want to get burned and look like boo boo the fool

So, I gotta figure out about Dr. Will Smilth. I haven't been happy with him this whole season. I'm more comfortable w/ppl who tell the truth. It's so hard to lie in this house, continue, the lie while looking ppl in the eyes all week. That's why, I just say it for the most part.

#BB23
Now, what I mean about Kyland. I can see him sending me home at 5, and him lying & saying he didn't know he didn't know what happened.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
amsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Tiffany and Xavier check-in, in HOH #bb23

he said he thinks only Derek, Hannah, Azah will try to win HOH tomorrow

and he said he thinks he/Tiffany are good, and any frustration that he's had this week he got over day 1

when he left, Tiffany told us "it's hard not to believe someone who appears so trustworthy" and "I don't think it's best for my game to keep him around in hopes that he'll keep me around b/c he doesn't need any of us.. I am the last person he needs"

and "I'm not weakening any defenses, I don't trust anybody in this house once Claire walks out that door.. I do trust Chaddha, I also know we're talking about $750,000.. we can be friends later.. I may have questions about my own loyalty when we get to the end"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Hannah: "I heard you were crying after good bye messages, are you okay?"
Tiffany: "who told you that, Alyssa?"
Hannah: "yes"
Tiffany: "nosey ass"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
X asks Tiff if she's free to talk. Tiff says she's been free all day.
Tiff-So, what do you want to talk about Xavier?
X-Because we haven't been able to talk, I want to make sure that you still feel comfortable with me and I feel comfortable with you
Tiff-I don't ...

Tiff-I don't feel comfortable with anyone in this house
X-Why is that?
Tiff- I just don't. It's not starting to be fun with me anymore. you tell me
X-Yes you should feel comfortable with me
Tiff-nobody has talked to me about anything with anybody all day and that's very..

Tiff-telling to me. That worries me
You're the first one to come talk to me today
X-It sounds like, Chaddah, Azah, are gunning for it. If Chaddah wins it, she's probably putting me & Aly up. That's no surprise.
After the veto meeting, I didn't feel like there was anything

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
48s
Hannah told Tiffany that Xavier asked about Tiff/Kyland, that she comes to get him at night.. and Hannah told Xavier she doesn't think Tiffany's mad at him, but he said he'd go smooth things over with her (which he just did)

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12s
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
X-for us to discuss. Nothing shifted. Any frustration I had was gone after day 1
Tiff-I appreciate that
X-If I were to win at 6...I think I'm looking at Ky & BIgD, That's why I came up here. I don't want you to feel uneasy. That's what I was talking to Chaddah, it makes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Must be Tech RunThru ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
10:12 am BBT anipals

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
3h
Dear
@CBSBigBrother
:

What is the point of making people Have-Nots if you’re not going to use their experiences to tell a story? Just for cruelty? To save money on food?

Just go back to food comps + PB&J.

Signed,
Me

#BB23