TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 08, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
X comes to check on BIgD...asks what's wrong.
BigD wonders if he made the right decision coming to the house and leaving his mom & her medical bills, etc.
X-Don't 2nd guess any decision. It's been made. You have to move forward and make the best of it. The ppl at home

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
X-are going to be fine. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Is it a grind? Absolutely!
BIgD-I know, plus, you know, I'm the only gay person in here. I miss my gay friends
X-I get it. There's a different vibe than when you're hanging out with me and ky. I understand

#BB23
X-its like that for me at home with different friends. Different vibes when I'm with my gay friends. I understand it.
BigD-i think it's just hard being here. THere is no stress release, no going out to have drinks, no hooking up...
X-We're cooped up, that's why I can't

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
DF and X are talking about their true selves, and how they can't express it to their fellow HGs.
X: don't you think I want to cuddle with Azah? I do, but then she starts asking personal questions that I can't answer.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

davie
@daviethoughts

DAMMNNN, Xavier agreeing with Big D that if it’s Kyland and Hannah otb they’re voting out Hannah. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.19am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 5 hours, 42 minutes (23%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X-Either Tiff is lying or someone said something like that to Hannah...I think BigD Hannah or Azah will all go for it, and that's it
Ky-and one more person...
X-One of them have to beat Alyssa. If it were like the Shark comp, I would wanna go first and get a 2, and be out

#BB23
X-Here's where I'm getting confused. It seems like after the double, the HG's had time to chill. Before the next comp
Ky-I don't think so
X-So we just go right into the next competition?
Ky-I think there is just no HOH that day
X-OK, so no HOH that day, that makes sense

#BB23
Ky-Yeah, I think the eviction wraps up by 8:15, are noms immediate or is their a commercial break
X-I think there's a break because,
Ky-Oh yeah, they always show ppl talking,
X-Yeah, so then you have a few minutes to decide what you're going to do, then we vote

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa joins X & Ky, points out that the backyard is already shutoff. They all agree it's definitely a double. They then begin to speculate what the HOH & Veto could be....puzzle, ball pit, questions, etc.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire joins TIff in the HOH room. This is the worst week of sleep she has had. She's running through scenarios with Ky in her mind. TIff, I know, I'm so nervous about the double, I can't even play.

#BB23
Tiff-He believes what he wants to believe from her. He doesn't know who she really is either. X will be the only one we never know who he is until after
Claire-Yeah, he's kept all his secrets.
TIff-Why did he come in here saying he's a bartender. He might've done that 2

Tiff-times in his life. Why not say he was a coach? I would've believed that.
Claire-something like that, yeah. He's very athletic something to do with that
Claire gets called for batteries

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X, Alyssa, & Ky are discussing how long the days are getting because they are getting close to the end. There is nothing really more to learn about each other. Just trying to make up ways to get through the days.

#BB23
Alyssa tells the story of Azah last night randomly bringing up the jellyfish being Jamaican themed last night.

Ky-Says that he does the same thing, and random thoughts are always popping into his head. He met a man who told him,
"2 shoes are better than 3 shoes unless you have 3 feet"
Alyssa & X are confused why someone would say that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire tells Tiff that the game is going to start going quickly. The double will happen. 2 ppl will go, Then it will be 1 after the other...
Claire asks what her chances are of getting Ky's vote?
Tiff-You had that one conversation with him and he didn't know yet how he was

#BB23
Feeds return
Claire-he knows if he stays he has the loyalty of the people.
Tiff-The numbers are so small the only thing that matters is the votes. You just gotta make sure 2 ppl like you. DerekfF wants me out, X wants me out, Alyssa wants me out. Azah wants me out at some

#BB23
TIff-point. She has to find her way in here and with you and Chaddah in here, she doesn't see how if I'm still in here. Me & Chaddah are the 1st on BigD's list. He told her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah-I want to give Claire a vote but I have to be CERTAIN, there is no hanky panky going on.
Han-But, where what would that 3rd vote come from?
If Alyssa wins, I don't think she'd put me and you up. Even if she put me up next to Ky, I think I'd be ok, I'd have the votes

#BB23
Az-no sense. Getting to the final 2 would be impossible if he wins this.
Han-He's over confident though
If Ky goes up, he goes home. We need to win veto. If it's a puzzle..Claire is good at puzzles
Azah-But, she won't be here
Han-I know, I need to get tips from her,

#BB23
Han-do I start from the bottom, top? What's the best way to go about it
It's going to be like a 9 piece puzzle
Azah-Like Nicoles in season 21?
Hannah-I've blocked season 21 from my memory

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
44m
#BB23
Feeds return
Tiff & BigD are talking about when they leave the house. BIgD wants his phone ASAP

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
10m
We are pretending there have never been all-white alliances now?

I can’t. When does the madness end?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Ana
@blindsidebaby
7m

Men can't handle when women play on the same level as them, but what else is new? #bb23

------------

bibi
@bibigbrother
8m

Xavier & DF weaponizing Alyssa to get rid of Tiffany before 6 is exactly why she won HOH to target her ass so why are they acting like she had no real justification for not throwing the HOH.

These freaks are mad that she’s playing the game “selfishly” just like them. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
the yard's closed, so a lot of group games, group chats, and group sex chats today

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
group animal games/chat, Claire brought up Victoria picked up by a crow Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy
(except she thought it was eagle)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Han and Tiff saying once they are in the 6 the game starts. Han tells Tiff that Big D is the glue holding Ky and X together. They say he might need to go first from the 6. Han says she might want to win HOH next week and if Aly wins veto take out Big D.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
Aly tells Ky that the way he talks reminds her of her Ex and it gives her anxiety. She tells him it is not what he says, but how he says it. Then feeds cut.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Oh Well
@brightlocs17
35m

hannah: i really wanna win this next hoh. and put up x and alyssa.
tiff: make him (x) uncomfortable.
hannah: and if alyssa comes down, im putting up df.
tiff: lets do it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

reci 💙|| X’s Spurned Advances ||
@valerie_galery
7h

Ky and X have made some sort of agreement to poison the jury against the other person if they take Df over each other to F2 #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
58m
Claire's making her pitch to Alyssa

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
55m
Claire is very intelligent and I think we have to assume she knows why she’s likely being voted out. For her to just not spell it out to Alyssa right now is fascinating/respectable/all the things
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Alyssa told Claire that she always included Xavier in any deals she's made, but Tiffany did not include Claire in her deals

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
okay Skippy, it was a novelty for a minute, but a half hour of this song over quads is too much

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#bb23

Alyssa and Hannah in the YBR

Alyssa- I'm not going to talk to Tiff again, she can come to me. She doesn't know that me and you orchestrated for her to feel comfortable this week.
H- yeah
A- Why would she ever put up Claire? It's literally the worst move of the season