TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 05, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
#BB23
Claire says it's weird that Ky was campaigning before the veto players were even picked. Hannah says he never campaigned to her. The girls are talking about staying in an Air B and B after the show to check out the area. Claire needs to be back at work early Oct.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
#BB23
Hannah, Claire and Azah are talking about who stays friends after the show. Claire says first night everyone hangs out together. Azah says it's going to be first night vibes with Big D and Frenchie. They think the pre-jurors have bonded and Brent and Whit will be together

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.50am ... Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
Azah… I’m going to need you to do something in this comp Loudly crying face

Then again- I’m scared X would be in her ear. #bb23
Quote Tweet
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
The veto players are Tiffany, Alyssa, Xavier, Azah, Derek and Hannah #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I love how delusional he is ... he has nothing under his control ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Big D-I got her where I want her. He says when he wants to get her out he will get her out. He refuses to let her go any further than he wants.
Azah says if it wasn't for HOH she could have argued a case to be final 4 with us.
Big D-I know that

#BB23
Big D says she better pray Alyssa don't win today. He says he feels he needs to win so she doesn't pull any moves and use the veto on Al and put him next to X
Az said she wouldn't do that. She'd say GB to her game

#BB23
Big D says they need to pray that Alyssa doesn't win and that he wins the next HOH. He says if Han wins that's good bc it leaves Az, Big D and X to play. He says if Claire wins he's definitely going up.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
From @Spoilergirl1

The BB Production team is hoping Alyssa and Claire leave in the double. They have great storyline plans of showing the Cookout as final 6. #BB23

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Derek @ Jury House: https://twitter.com/i/status/1434214983341166597

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mysticklady, FYI we have a jury house thread.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
That's right - I'll move it. Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
2h
Oh my god we have a break from the constant flow of complaints from Xavier - god bless, enjoy your Saturday night friends Two hearts #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
36m
sounds like it may have been the tiny veto comp.. I don't see any of the competitors wearing the necklace .. some think Azah won

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rotten Negative squared latin capital letter potato Potato
@TVtater
·
36m
Didn’t the winner get a teeny tiny veto necklace? That may be why we havent seen it yet. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
31m
ALYSSA WON THE POWER OF VETO, She has the tiny veto on her right wrist! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB23
BigD isn't convinced that Tiff will put Claire up. X tells him that if she didn't, she would lose 4 jury votes. X plans on convincing Tiff to put Claire up and making so Al doesn't suspect the 6. Az asks how? X tells them he needs to figure it out, give him time to think.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
X and Ky talking in the BR

X- Do you think she blows up her game one way or the other?
K- The other way I think
X- I want to help her (Tiff) with the narrative.
K- SB?
X- I've got something
K- You could tell her that SB had a deal with us or the 3 of us

#BB23
X- If she wanted one of us to go home she would have to put up someone I would for sure go home against. You have to give her a reason why putting people up wouldn't work.

They run through scenarios of each person going up next to X and who would go home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
DF and Tiff in the kitchen.

DF- I feel bad for your situation. I'm trying to figure out how I can....I'm trying my best. If I had to put up Frenchie I would be like "F*ck". That's why I tried to win so you wouldn't be in this position.

#BB23
DF- What's another scenario that you want to see?
T- For Alyssa to use the veto on X but no one's gonna go for that. Everyone wants Claire gone. I think this is what everybody wants so we will give them what they want.
DF- I don't care who goes.

#BB23
DF- When we originally made this plan I had nobody.

Tiff seems very irritated with this convo and tries several times to change the subject but DF keeps on. He leaves the kitchen when Azah comes in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
37m
Tiff: This is not what I wanted to happen. My whole purpose in winning this week was so I wouldn't have to lose Claire. The biggest risk was Alyssa winning veto & damn if it didn't happen. I did my best to save Claire as long as I could. And now...I gotta nominate my girl. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
3h
3:56 AM Ky + Tiff conclude their discussion + Ky goes into BA. 3:57 AM Ky out of BA + Tiff in. Ky into HOH bed. Tiff out of BA, lights out, + into HOH bed. Ky + Tiff cuddle. Tiff turns off monitor. #BB23 #BBLFJoker's BB Updates #BB23

4:15 AM In HOH bed, Ky takes off Tiff's mic. Tiff pulls covers over her face. Movement under the covers. 4:21 AM Convo + then Tiff pulls covers off her face. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
5h
Posted 3:10am: Azah to Big D says I will say my opinion but go with the majority. I wanted Alyssa last week and was turned down and went with the plan. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:10am: Azah to Big D says my fault might be I get emotional when plans do not work but I go with them. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
4h
3:15 AM Big D + Azah adjourn to the BA to continue their discussion. 3:38 AM Big D + Azah conclude their talk as Big D heads upstairs + into bed in the HN. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
2h
6:40 AM The cuddle/spoon session ends as Ky + Tiff separate in the HOH bed. Tiff turns + puts her head on his chest. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Drooling face Tiff's Comfy Bed Moans | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
·
1h
Azah thinks jury has already pieced the CO together. She thinks they should tell Claire bc she might respect that more. They can make a deal w/ Alyssa to not touch her for 2 weeks. They'll frame it as they want POC to be there.

#bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And didn't Tiffany say she wouldn't honor that deal? Lol!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.18pm ... Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
· 1h
Tiffany is going to tell the truth to Claire. She says her kid would want her to be truthful. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
57m
Tiffany and Xavier are meeting, re what to tell Claire - she said she's trying to remember the elaborate story so she can be convincing, she doesn't want to lie and is terrible at it

(she wants to tell Claire the truth - Xavier does not want that because Alyssa will find out)